On Mischief Watch

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden danced down the 3rd floor corridor singing along with a muggle song. "He a-a-ate my heart." That was the only part of the song she knew. Eden had the music turned down enough to hear everything going on around her. They where just there as a cover up. What she was really looking for was a young puff to mess with. Eden was doing what she liked to called Mischief watch. Pretty much she would do is come hangout on the 3rd and sometimes the 4th and when a 1st or 2nd year she would start jinxing them as fast as she could before they realized what was going on and than run. Deciding that she needed to be in more cover she added a few dance moves to her next line of her song. "He a-a-ate my heart."

The third floor was always quiet and peaceful but this time around, a creepy voice was heard. Turning to a corner, she noticed a girl from her house dancing and singing, her dancing was nice but her singing was like the end of the world. When Lexi was quite in front of the girl, she spoke enough for the girl to hear "Will you quiet down." Lexi waited until the girl responds to her or she will scream it to her ear.

Eden was in mid spin when she saw a girl who she thought to be Lexi. Stopping when she heard say something about quieting down. Pulling out one her magical head phones she spoke. "Sorry about that. Dont normally sing like this but this calls for a different kind of voice." Pulling out the other headphone Eden stuffed the pair into her pocket. She smiled and looked around the bright corridor wondering when her victom was going to come along. She did not have anyone in mind but she really wanted to get under someones skin.

At last the girl saw her and pulled her ear phone out of her ear, "If you want to sing your free to sing at the common room." She told her and crossed her arms. Lexi noticed the girl somewhere, she's always with Hoshi and the other goth gang. She likes that group except pulling a prank to other's. She will not going to ever get another detention. "Are you up to something?" She asked, raising one eyebrow.

Eden smirked and spun in a circle. "Well Lexi I would go and sing in the common room but its so boring and stuffy down there I would reather be out in the summer. In case you dont remember me I'm Eden I tried out for the squad." Standing up on tiptoes Eden tried to get to look not guiltly. "Why would I be up to something? People who are up to something get caught. I dont get caught. Professor Black would skin me alive." Winking at her Eden flicked out her wand and started twiching it in time to the musci in her head.

She almost forgot that name, she remember that someone tried out with that name. "I remember, your good and you actually made the squad." Lexi suddenly frowned at how Eden move like a little girl who have done something. "Well, people like you don't get caught much easily because you can always make the truth gone around." She said still frowning, she doesn't like this girl and she's friends with the Koshiba, everyone in this castle hates them. Professors can't handle them, they go nuts.

Eden saw her smile go to a frown. "O wait, wait, wait. I know that look. You thank that just because you see me running with Hoshi you think Im part of the goth gang. Im not I cant stand those girls. And the reason I dont get into trouble is cause I make sure I do stuff away from the Professors." Eden tried to stand still but she was so full of energy because she got on the squad, but she was trying to stay calm so that maybe someone would believe her when she was telling the truth about her and those stupid goth girls.

Lexi raised one eyebrow when Eden said she's not part of the goth gang, she around the girl and said, "Doesn't mean you made the squad, it doesn't mean your one of them. I can see your lying." stopping in front of Eden, she crossed her arms. She may wear girly outfits but it didn't took away her goth liking.

Closing her eyes Eden tried to remain calm. "Ok check it out. I'm friends with Hoshi Koshiba because I'am dating her brother and I now live with them because my mom is ill. As for the other two girls if you knew anything you would we hate eachother with a raw bloody passion. I mever have been nor will I ever be part of the goth gang. I think there childish with there wannabe death eater ways. There going to get themselfs killed. So could you take you head out of your bum and realize that I do what I do for my own reason and not some gothy things." Eden stood still now all thoughts of playing pranks on any puffs that came her way all gone. She was no longer in the mood.

Lexi bit her lower lip and tapping her right foot on the ground, she will just act that she believe what Eden was saying. "Okay, I understand the dating one of the Koshiba. I'll let it pass." She told her on her cold voice. She still doesn't like this girl but sh had too because she's one of the squad now.

Eden flicked her eyes up and down Lexi. Seeing the change in the way she had carried herself. Eden knew she was being lied to. Professor Black had showed her how to catch on to things like that. Letting it go because in the end the truth always came out Eden decided to go a different way with it. "So what are you doing up here on such a lovely day?" Reaching into her back pocket Eden pulled out her hair tie and pulled her hair into a ponytail.

"I'm going at the library but seeing as you are singing recklessly I stop by." She told Eden her British accent over heard. Being nice for today she want to invite Eden for a review session. "Do you want to come to the library?" She asked smiling.

Eden heard the accent and ignored it. She knew she sounded like she was from the USA and she did not care that was where she was born and would one day return. "I was not singing recklessly. I was just expressing myself. And what are you going to the library for?" Eden had spent a good part of last term there and she knew she would be returning soon but she was not sure she was ready for it to be that soon.

Lexi tried not to laugh at Eden saying she's not recklessly singing in the corridors, for her it was. "Well, what you do at the library? .. We read books and study and that's what I'm going to do there, finals are almost coming and I don't want to flunk." She told her with disgusted face saying her grades. True, she was failing but she can always make a change by doing it now and going at the library. "So, do you want to come with me?" Lexi asked her again.

"Yea I'll go to the library with you. I dont know how much studying I will get done but I can try and see if I can pull ahead in Potions or something." Reaching into her pocket to pull out her headphones. "Hey I have to go and get something from my room I will meet you there is that ok?" Placing them in her ears she waited for Lexi to give her an answer before she turned them back on.

Lexi rolled her eyes and sigh as Eden put on her earphones, "Fine, I'll meet you there." She told her and turned towards where the library is. Lexi wanted Eden to be her friend but as she's with the Koshiba's, she will never ever be friends with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back