Open On Her Own

Mila Rogers

Youngest | Happy | Explorer
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Mila was in the Takarokaro park again, it wasn't new to her and yet, she loved being there. Her twin sister was just somewhere, Mila honestly had no idea where Lizzie was, Mila was just at the playground with her volleyball, she was just going upper passes while waiting for her parents to come around, however, it was not gonna happen in at least the nearest hour. Mila was honestly happy about that and would be even more happy if she had her sister or anyone around, she disliked being alone and playing volleyball on her own was boring. She wanted to have some company. "Why is it so boring here?" she loudly complained while passing the ball towards the nearest tree and catching it again once it flew back. Mila passed the ball again, however, she missed the tree this time and had to go to get the ball.

Senna loved being in the village, being surrounded by people who sometimes looked like they didn't know how special it was that they thought this world to be normal. But for the majority of them it was normal. It was the life they had always known. To her, it was a side of the world she had never seen before. One in which magic was real. For that reason Senna grabbed every opportunity she had to hang out in those areas, bugging Freya untill she would take her and even once or twice tagging along with the woman's brother. It was great. Today was a park day, which meant she had promised she wouldn't leave the park and in return she could hang out there for a while. Perhaps find some other kids to play with. Senna's eyes had caught sight of the swings but as she was making her way over a volleybal slowly rolled her way and stopped right at her feet. Without a second thought she picked it up, curiously looking around to see where it came from or who it belonged to.

Mila tried to find her ball and perfectly a company too but she was pretty sure that she all alone here. Until she saw her ball and then a person who held it, and it made her immediately light up again. "No way! I;m not alone? Oh yeah, hey! that's my ball, I was looking everywhere for it!" Mila excitedly started to talk, gesturing everywhere with her toy Mister Rabbit. "I'm Mila! Wanna play with me?" she decided not to waste time, she wanted to play, she had a potential friend over there and it was no way that Mila was just gonna skip the chance.

Senna was glad she didn't need to look far for the owner of the ball, almost keen to just start playing with it herself untill someone would tell her it was theirs. She didn't have to do that though, grinning widely when a girl walked up to her. "Hi! Here ya go." Senna tossed the ball back to the girl, hoping she would catch it. It would be a shame if it rolled off and they'd have to chase after it. Then again that might be fun. "I'm Senna and yes, for sure!" She nodded enthusiastically when the girl asked if she wanted to play with her, which was an activity she welcomed with open arms. "What do you want to do? We could kick your ball around? Or toss it, see how long we can keep up without dropping it? Or we could go to the swings? Wait! What if one of us swings and the other tosses the ball and we see how far we can kick it? If we manage to kick it." Senna fired suggestion after suggestion at Mila as quickly as her brain could come up with them.

Mila just caught the ball once the girl threw it back at her. "Yay, yay, yay!" Mila excitedly started to jump once the girl said her name and agreed to play something with her. Mila didn't even manage to come up with what they could play when the girl started firing offers at her and girl's eyes just lighted up in excitement, not being able to hide how excited she was that the girl was so cheerful and ready to get into the game. "We can do everything and start with just kicking the ball from the swings! We can do it in turns! You can start first and get on the swings! Get ready and i will throw the ball at you and you will have to kick it and then we will change!" Mila couldn't help but get overly excited and was impatient for Senna to get ready already.

Senna grinned when the other girl seemed excited about her agreeing to play together. She had come to the park looking for something to do and since Mila had a ball it immediately gave her an advantage to anyone else in the park when it came to levels of fun. "Cool, yes!" She nodded enthusiastically before sprinting off towards the swings, looking behind her to see if the other girl was following. Once she reached the swings Senna quickly hopped onto one of them, trying to get some speed going so she'd already be up in the air when Mila reached her. "I'm ready!" She called to her, swinging her legs and trying to figure out what the best moment would be for the other girl to toss the ball her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back