Omni Labs Banners

Alex Eidolon

OOC First Name
"Ghost"
Well I figured I would aide in creating banners for everyone. I noticed that many here are quite large, and if you'd prefer a smaller size, then Omni is the way to go. While I can't provide you with any HNZ-specific examples (yet) other than my own, I can provide you with other works I have accomplished elsewhere.
samantha-madison-sig.png

So far, this has been my favorite signature to make, though it wasn't accepted. Let's start from the bottom to top (by layers, I mean). The background is comprised of a desaturated fractal and an overlaid silver C4D. Miss Robb here is actually comprised of five separate layers, two of which have been "picked" to randomized the pixels and smugging her outline a little. The two picked layers were then desaturated and recolored to two shades of blue, exonerating her attachment to Ravenclaw. The font you see (for the quote) is Jellyka Delicious Cake, a more simple Microsoft YaHei Bold for the name. All text layers come with a drop shadow, though the the name's drop shadows were cut down to a 30% opacity for a more subtle approach. The Ravenclaw house insignia is from the Pottermore icon set, recolored to blend with the signature, and uses a similar blend/picking effect on a duplicated, lower layer. Finally, the border is a simple blend from white on the left and right, to transparency in the middle.
morphius-sig.png

Designed for Aaron and his character, Morphieus Dalroy. - This graphic uses a fractal background, focus lighting on the foreground character image, the Slytherin Pottermore icon backed by a Hawksmont glow brush, and a gaussian blur glow behind a Pristina font.
wakes-signature.png

gunnehs-sig.png

tomb-raider-rec-signature.png

conviction-fractal.png

jeremiah-rec-signature.png

security-forces.png

project-animus-fractal-official.png

atties-signature-total-teal.png

sais-signature.png

If it's an avatar (or "icon" in ZB terminology) that you're looking for, then I can design those as well. I have created many base images that you can select from and customize yourself. I'll make the necessary changes with a bit of magic pixie dust and send you on your way. Examples of bases I frequently used can be found in the spoiler below.
reverie-web-avatar-experimental-png.png
white-light-wave.png
atties-avatar.png
sais-avatar.png
inferno-avatar.png

I use a combination of Adobe software suites, coupled with GIMP for quicker modifications and conversions. All of my raw files are converted to GIMP's .xcf format for personal customization by the end-user since the GNU Image Manipulation Program is a free software. While you may see many triangular-shaped logos or marks on the example graphics, no such marking will be placed on your product. As mentioned previously, these are examples I'm using to showcase my talents and have been designed for clients elsewhere.

I can take any celebrity, or real still-life image that you want me to use and place it in your signature or avatar easily with no harm done to the desired focus. I have access and use rights to more than five thousand icons, brushes, fractals, fonts, and C4D's that can spice up your image. Once started, a project typically takes me no longer than an hour (two tops) to render and finalize.

Just let me know if you need anything. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back