Olivette Tchovinski

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
None
OLIVETTEASPHODELTCHOVINSKI
tumblr_mt50u3Miki1qjhvzzo1_500.gif

| KIND| CREATIVE | INTELLIGENT |
"Today you are you, that is truer than true, there is no one alive, who is youer than you."
The way in which I fear is solely a reflection of you,
The devastating child of the power trip you forced me through.

NICKNAMES:Ollie, Olive, Vette, Oats

D.O.B.: July 1st, 2017

ORIENTATION: Straight

PROFESSION:Kindergarten Teacher

tumblr_o12z4em9tX1qj2b14o1_500.gif

But how could he leave you,
Could he sleep with who he left you for? Get revenge;

BLOOD STATUS Sqiub

WAND: None

HOUSE: None

giphy.gif
</FONT></SIZE>
And by all means ask your nine year old daughter to choose between you
don't stay friends

HAIR COLOR: Olive has very light blonde hair currently, but it is naturally brown. She typically wears it down at work, and it is long and wavy naturally. She will straighten it occasionally, but because it is so very long she doesn't want to take the time. She loves to dye her hair for different causes as well, and has highlighted it pink before for breast cancer, and other reasons.

EYE COLOR: Olive has two different colored eyes. Her left eye is blue while her right eyes is a bright brown color. Her eyes were not always like that, but after a scrap with her mom, and being hit in the face during the argument, her eye changed color. The doctor said it was from the blood vessels breaking in the eye. She was seventeen when that happened.

HEIGHT: 5'4

BODY TYPE: Thin/Petite

PLAYBY: Sky Ferreira

GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Olive is a very petite girl with a kind face. She is often found smiling, working with the children in her class. Her clothing style is generally conservitive, with long skirts, dress pants, and lots of colorful scarves. She loves to paint, and often times will go out in public with paint on her clothing, as she doesn't care whether it looks a bit sloppy. She believes that the paint is ust part of her job, and she looks lovely regardless. Her posture is often very straight, but she has an aura of relaxation about her.
<i></i>

giphy.gif

Now let her in on how he's the devil, He's just been falsely portrayed.
But force her to go stay at his house once a week, 'Cause you wanna get laid

LIKES/LOVES: Working with children, painting, drawing, being told she's pretty, laughing loudly, the idea of magic, drinking coffee (iced or hot)

DISLIKES/HATES: Bullies, crying children, her mother, the way it sounds when a marker squeaks, divorce court shows, not being able to do magic, wearing all black.

STRENGTHS: Great with children, very talented painter, good at doing impressions when reading to her class, cooks a mean frozen pizza

WEAKNESSES: Not very creative in the kitchen, when her mother calls, being unable to commit fully to a relationship, coloring with pencils.

SPECIAL SKILLS: Has a wonderful way with children, and finds they rarely dislike her. Speaks English and Spanish.

QUIRKS: uses child-friendly swears everywhere she goes, has a very specific coffee order, always eats McDonald's oatmeal when she goes, even if it's as midnight.

GOALS/DESIRES: Eventually wants to have a family of her own, and prove that she can raise her children better than her mother ever tried to raise her and her older brother.

FEARS: Becoming her mother, being cheated on, one of her students getting hurt inside or outside the classroom.

SECRETS: Has never forgiven her mother and holds a bitter resentment toward her for putting her through what she went through in her childhood

HAMARTIA: Often too kind to strangers

BASIC PERSONALITY: Olive is a very kind and ambitious young woman, with a very dark past. Her intentions when she is in the classroom are made clear and outlined, and she loves working with children. She likes that she is a second mother to them. She often offers up her home to those who need it, such as tourists without money or victims of abuse. She has never been a mother, but one day hopes to become one. She is talented in karate, and has taken classes since she entered college. Being that she lives in a tourist town in the states she often likes to travel and taste the new vendors, and invest in the ones she can. She isn't extremely wealthy, but what she can she likes to donate to those in need. She is a relatively soft-spoken woman, but her determination in unrivaled.

large.gif

<SIZE size="50">Ask me why he scares me, Do you wanna know why I'm angry?
Can't you tell I'm crying? Mother, I don't feel good

FATHER: Knows absolutely nothing about her biological father. She was taken away from him when she was just seven years old. He has tried to get in contact with her, but she isn't brave enough to answer him back. one day she hopes to gain the courage to do so.

MOTHER: Olive and her mother no longer speak unless her mother needs something from her. Growing up the two had a terrible relationship, and often times it seemed as if her mother didn't want to be a real mother. Olivette wishes that things had gone differently, so she ddidn't hold such feelings of resentment against her mother.

BROTHER(S):Olive has an older brother whom still checks in on her once a week, and if very involved in her life.

SISTER(S): None

MARTIAL STATUS/SIGNIFICANT OTHER: None

CHILDREN: None

PLACE OF BIRTH: Lansing, Michigan

CURRENT RESIDENCE: Mackinaw City, Michigan; she is planning to moce though.

BIOGRAPHY:

tumblr_mcjvs7abph1qj2b14o1_500.gif

<FONT font="monaco">You will always be the bitter, saddest part of me
You will always be the bitter, saddest part of me
MEMBER GROUP: Member

OOC NAME/CHAT HANDLE: Cole

EXPERIENCE: 6 or so years

EXAMPLE:
<i></i>​
<i>
</i>

[size0]this template was made by CLM[/size] aka CuteLikeMurder of CAUTION 2.0!
© 2012 Cutelikemurder. DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT OR I’LL USE THE POWER TO KILL A YAK FROM 200 YARDS AWAY... WITH MIND BULLETS! THAT'S TELEKINESIS, KYLE.
LYRICS: “Power Trip Ballad" Maria Mena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back