Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
(Open after Sophia posts with Timmy)

Felix had made it through his first week of lessons and was slowly figuring out how things worked around here. He was glad to have Theia and Sawyer around to lean on but he still missed Thistle and Dad all the time. He had promised his sister a letter the moment he got a chance and he finally had the time to make it all the way up to the Owlery to send it off with their families bird. With a heavy sigh he sent off the letter but didn't leave right away. Instead he turned his attention to the rest of the owls and one by one scratched them on the head. He suddenly remembered the apple in his bag and pulled it out along with a pocket knife and cut up bits to feed to the owls. They all did such a good job and he wanted them to know it. @Timothy Black

Tim absolutely wasn't paying attention to what was going on in lessons, he never even did any homework. He wasn't the hardworking twin. And now too, he was just running through the school after his cat who escaped out of her bath. So Tim was just following a water that left from Almera. With that he ended up at the owlery out of his breath, at least he managed to stop running before entering it so he didn't scare owls. He saw his cat just sitting and looking at him with her wide brown eyes. "That's why dogs are better," he told the other boy who was apparently feeding owls. "Could you, uh, go to her from the other side? Like so we put her in position that she can't escape," he begged boy for help to finally catch his wet cat that even still had some soap bubbles on her.

Felix was enjoying his time with the owls and he was wondering why more people didn't spend time up here when he heard someone speak behind him. He jumped a bit, surprised by the sudden company but at least he didn't slice into his finger. He looked at the boy who had joined him with a confused expression until he looked down and noticed a cat sitting between them. "Oh, I didn't see you there," he said to the cat before turning to the boy and nodding. "Good plan," he agreed and bent his knees slightly and started to approach the cat. "How did she get out?" he asked with a little laugh as he noticed the suds clinging to the cat's fur.

Tim didn't notice the pocket knife until only now, his eyes went wide. "Where did you get it? Wait- why do you... Who gave it to you?" He got easily confused, he wasn't even really allowed in the kitchen, alright, almost no one except their parents was. And he totally had never seen anyone bringing a pocket knife just around, so he was just surprised. He thought that the boy was totally cool if someone had allowed him to have it. "Oh yeah, I just came over. Actually ran but that's only details," Tim easily laughed and then turned back his focus on the Almera. He followed his own plan and Almera just slipped through his legs while he was only approaching her. "Uhm... I just turned around to make sure that I didn't mess up the shampoos and she kinda just... Jumped over me? Yeah, she jumped over me. I don't know actually, it just sort of happened," Tim started to laugh. "Catch her! Catch her!" He said louder and pointed at the fact that started to go around the boys legs.

Felix felt his face heat up as he quickly folded his pocket knife and put it away. He rubbed the back of his neck and wasn't sure how to answer that question and not get in trouble. "My dad gave it to me." he said which was mostly true. He had found it in the house one day and his dad hadn't noticed or taken it away which he figured to be about the same thing. "I just packed it in my trunk. I guess no one looked that hard." he explained with a shrug. He hoped that was the only question the other boy had because his attention quickly returned to the cat running around the owlery causing the owls to ruffle their feathers apprehensively. Felix nodded as the other boy explained what happened while he did his best to try and corner the cat. He took a leap of faith and reached down as the cat darted away again but his timing was just right and he managed to scoop her off the ground. "I got her!" he announced excitedly as she wiggled around in his arms a few times before settling down.

Tim gave a nod, still a bit confused. So he could take all his and Jules's pranking items and even get them to school? And he didn't even try? He was too slow. "Dude, it's so cool! I wish I took all the items that I thought they wouldn't let me in school with!" he dramatically sighed. Tim surely wasn't the one to actually get anyone in trouble, he was trouble himself and he was in them all the time. He was enough. And he was easily distracted with all that cat drama, he carefully looked at Almera, hoping that the boy will catch her and... He did it! Tim went on to loudly congratulate and then remembered that there were birds who could get scared of him, so congratulated quieter. "Thank you, bro! Almera is kinda mean, I wish we were allowed to take dogs to school! I could take Milo and Zeus, and leave Almera with my brother at his university but we switched our pets," Gryffindor started to easily chat and didn't bother that they actually had just met.

Felix wasn't sure how else to answer his questions so he just shrugged. But it was hard to think straight anyways with the cat wiggling in his arms every few seconds. "So Almera is her name?" he asked and managed to shift his hold of her so he could scratch behind her ears. "It's pretty." he said absentmindedly but listened as the other boy talked about his other pets he had to leave at home. "You're lucky to have a dog." Felix insisted. "My family doesn't have a lot of pets. Well, my older sibling have an owl that we all use but it's mostly theirs since they have to take care of it." he explained. "But I did get a frog to bring to school!" he said excitedly which made the cat wiggle in his arms even more. "His name is Clive and he's really cool." Felix finally held out the cat for the other boy to take. He liked Almera but thought she'd like to be with her owner more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back