Old Friends

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam decided to make another unfortunate trip to the library and maybe get some work done. There wasn't a chance in hell that he'd get some of his assignments finished, not while there was Quidditch annuals lying around.

Sam was returning from the grounds, he took a quick visit to the lake, he liked it there. But it seemed to get extremely overcrowed these days. As Sam walked through the entrance hall, he thought about how he still had to tell Hohsi and Knight about Toni and him. Sam mean't to do it all week but never really got a chance. He was suddenly on the first floor and he stopped he realised he practically ran up the stairs and his shoelace was undone. He bent down and began to tie up his converse

((Sorry for lame post :lol: ))

Hoshi suck up behind him but didn't grab on instead she used the yo-yo he had given her before they got into Hogwarts. She loved the thing along with her specterspecs which she had on at the moment. She had felt like being a bit weirder that she was normally. That and they went with her hair which was now purple. She slipped the string on her finger and let it go one long piercing scream coming out of the yo-yo. "Surprise Sam-kun!" She said happely. She was glad to see Sam. She missed handing out with him and James but she hadn't seen James around lately. What she did see a lot of was Henric which was starting to piss her off! She shook her head. She didn't want to think about that now.

A pirecing scream snuck up behind him, "Holy sh--Hoshi!" Sam laughed and hugged her. It was good to see her again, "Oh you changed your hair. It suits you." he said picking up a piece of the purple hair. "Very classy." He winked. "How are things?" he asked her while getting slightly hypnotised by the spectrespecs.

Hoshi shrugged her shoulders. Her hair bouncing a bit. She loved the attention she got because of it. She knew her green hair was getting old. "Boring classes, homework I am not doing, and dealing with idiot boys. So what's up with you?" She asked. She was not going to ask about the Toni wench because she saw her as a dark spot in Sam's life. The girl was poison but she wasn't going to tell Sam that. He and Jenna where much better together in her book and not just because Jenna was her partner in the evil they where preforming on the Luna tart.

Sam laughed, "Idiot boys? Should I ask?" He flashed her a smile, saying she didn't have to mention a word if she didn't want to. Sam scratched his head, now is the perfect chance.."Umm..nothing..just overload of assignments..and...actually. Yeah me and Toni split up." Sam said the last part quickly trying to get it out off his chest.

Hoshi flicked a piece of her hair out of her face. "Probably not. it's nothing a good kick between the legs wont cure anyway." She said carlessly. She would do it too. No matter how hard her heart started beating when he came around. Hoshi wanted to sing. Icky Adderson was dumped but she knew that Sam might be in pain so she kept a straight face. "Was it bad?" She asked her voice sympathetic. It was no fun to be broken up but Toni was not good for Sam.

Sam shrugged, "Sort of...I mean when she told me I was kinda broken." and still am "I've been hibernating in my dorm for the past couple of days also." he chuckled. "I had it coming to me though...you know the reason she broke up with me right?" Sam asked her.

Hoshi raised an eyebrow. "She broke up with you? That's it now I know she's baka." She said that last part in Japanese so he wouldn't understand. Hoshi shook her head. "No no one tells me anything but the way you and Jenna-chan where looking at each other when we where planing the day of mischief I'd say it has something to do with her." She said shrugging.

"No no nonono!" Sam siad quickly, "Don't do anything Hoshi..please?" Sam pleaded and gave her a look which mean't he was serious. "Sorry I know I should have told you sooner but Knight doesn't know either.." Sam said. "Well yeah..we um....we kissed." Sam said quietly, though he didn't regret it.

At first she thought that he and Toni kissed. Though it made her sick to her stomach she knew it would happen. Then she realized what Sam was talking about. "You and Jenna-chan kissed?" She said happily. "Don worry secret's safe with me but really you two are so much better together." She said with a bright smile. She wanted to make it clear that he had nothing to be sorry for. She liked Jenna, they where friends now thought what brought them to be friends in the first place was a bit... Shaidy to say the least. She wasn't planing anything on Toni. Anything really bad anyway. She was a target on her day of mischief nothing more. Toni wouldn't get hurt.

Sam raised his eyebrow, "You and Jenn know each other? Or are you just happy that me and Toni are over?" he added at slight chuckle at the end. "But yeah, yeah we did...but nothing is going on between us." It pained him to say that, but he knew if he and Jenn did get together it would hurt Toni further. He didn't want that no matter how much he wanted Jenn.

Hoshi sighed. She may liked to spread it around but she hated to see a friend in pain. She shook her head. "I'm not just saying that because you two are over. Yeah Jenna-chan and I know each other. We met that day that I asked Knight how he got his ribs broken." She said reminding him. "Anyway at last the people who want are people you want back. Henric Lee is after... Me." She said as if the thought sickened her. Really she kind of liked it. She could always tell when he's made at her because his smile wavered. She wanted to brake that smile with a hammer but was a bit afraid of what could lie underneath. That fear would drive her forward if it where not for the thought that she might lose herself in the attempt.

Sam's mouth shaped into a small 'o'. "Henric and you?" Sam wasn't even shocked about that just the Henric part. "Do you...like him?" Sam asked a small smile forming on his lips. "You should go to the ball with him." Sam laughed, "It would be interesting alright.." he still couldn't help but laugh at her situation.

Hoshi pushed at Sam's shoulders sort of roughly. "Hell no. He's creepy and has that plastic smile on all the time and followes that little white haired waist of space and just NO!" She said shivering. There was no way she was going fall for Henric Lee. Or at least say that she say that she could be falling for the stone faced jerk. "Shut up. I may not even be going to the ball." She said rolling her eyes. To Hoshi the entire event was pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back