OH no NOt Agian

Izzy Shale

OOC First Name
Alex
Izzy was sat peacefully near the lakefront minding her own business as usual.she had her i pod in her hand and was oblivious to the world going on around her. Later on she would be needing to owl Alexis or someone just to update them on what had been happening this week. She just wanted to relax and concentrate on choreograghing to her favourite tracks. But that wasnt going to happen.

Lewis was still in a bad mood because of how Lilly had been toward him resently. He was taking a walk by himself along the lakefront, it was begining to get dark, and cold, just how he liked it. His bad mood worsened when he saw a girl sitting in his path, playing with some sort of electric gadget. "I hope you've realised by now that those things don't work in Hogwarts!" He said with no sympathy in his voice. He stopped, folded his arms and stared down at her.

`Actually i think youll think it does..look`she said pushing it at him` anyway what do you want???`she said pulling her arm back and placing the ipod back into her jacket pocket. Izzy stood up and copied his stance but as she was loads taller than him she twered over him and stared at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back