</SIZE></COLOR>
Hey Everyone Mintzy is back! :p
<i>
</i>

I want sone fresh and new roleplays for my characters pleeeeeeeeeease! :D

Starting off with:

solennerina.jpg

Solenn Erina Goldameir
Solenn is the Heiress to "The Goldameir Republic".
Her PB is Lily Collins. A socialite and hopes to be a fashion designer by starting her own clothing line.
Currently lives in Auckland, New Zealand. The fact that she moved out of her
parents house to get some space. Well yeah she practically left home without any permission.
So her parents are furious and is searching for her.
Basically Solenn is sweet and kind, though she could have be Fractious.
Just check her CD below for more details.
What I need for her are:
Friends, One gay friend, One older mother like friend, Flings, A boyfriend,
and A Final ( though I'm hoping for a Alex Pettyfer pb please. Hey Emzies can see this! :r )

Second is:
mizzy.jpg

Mizelea Brooks
Mizzy, Leah, Zel, Mizel. .. . call her anything you want her as long as its cute. :D
Her PB is Chloe Bridges. She's bubbly and very friendly and loves to wander around alone.
Mizelea is from Texas and loves to explore the world that out of the blue
she decided to study at Beauxbatons. She is currently a Third year in Beauxbatons,
top of her class and can't help over shadowing others. Here is her CD for more info.
What I need for her are:
Friends (Lots of them), One true girly and bubbly best friend like her,
Some boyfriends (I really need on right now, I need her to be mature.)
For a FINAL I'm open for anything.

<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">Will wait for your post guys! Spread the Love! :wub:

- -Mintzy ^^

I have James Lock - Who is married, but is up for a fling or two with Solenn. :)

James and Luna are on 'a break' so James may be more tempted to have a fling with a girl than usual. His pb is Matt Lanter and he's very cheeky, very flirty, but also kind and extremely fun. But James respects girls for who they are. (Despite sleeping with them just for the fun of it.) :p :p :p

Let me know if you want to rp them. :)

James sounds great........ but Solenn doesn't do married men.
Solenn is a well mannered girl and like to assure herself that she avoids mistakes and all. :erm:
Thank anyway. ^_^

Haha. Ok no worries. (He could lie. :p )

But I could offer Adele Smith as a friend tho. She's 20 so is the same generation as Solenn. She's happily married with a toddler son (Lowan) and could do with some female friends as many of her friends are Riley's friends so are male. :)

Not at the moment. But I can have a think. Adele's very fun and light-hearted. :) I think the first rp will just be them literally meeting each other, having the boring everyday conversations, probably admiring how cute Lowan is. :wub: Then if we think of something we can add that on. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back