Of All The People

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore brought a pale hand up to brush some of his blonde hair away from his Forest green eyes as she casually wandered around the Dark Dungeons, usually at this hour he was either sleeping or messing around with something in the quiet space of his room. But somehow he found himself bored as hell and wanting to go for a walk around the school, this had probably been his third round through the dungeons and he was honestly getting a bit lonely which was werid for him because he rarely liked people hanging off of him.

"Psh no one cool ever comes down here anyways....." Theodore grumbled as he once again moved some of his hair away from his face.

Wondering the dungeons in a cute white and black striped dress that barely came to her mid-thighs, with black leggings and slip on wedges with white stars on them. She had a little skull hair pin in her bangs, putting her bangs out of her red eyes. Her white-silvery hair flowed down her shoulders and swept her back. Her white hands folded behind the nape of her back, with Fenrir - her green snake - hanging around her neck more like a necklace than an animal. Aleyha kept silent, as the tiny girl walked through the dungeon not making any more than light tapping sounds.

Aleyha heard a voice, and narrowed her eyes. She could see a figure, but not much of it. She smirked, "No one brave enough to cross the Slytherin's lair. Unless you are not scared, I suggest you leave the dungeons." She was being a little snarky, but it was in her nature. For such a small girl, she had a such personality and a bigger temper.

Theodore turned around and rolled his eyes when he saw a girl that he knew was obviously younger than him. He placed a hand in his hip and brought his other hand up to brush hair hair away one more time before he snorted and stared down at the girl with a look of enjoyment in his eyes, it had been awhile since he had a good brawl with anyone, especially with another Slytherin.

"Little girls as short as you shouldn't mouth off to people." Theodore snickered once the comment left his mouth. This girl was cute but chances are his comment was going to set her off like a gasoline expands fire.

Aleyha narrowed her eyes, like pools of blood swirling. Aleyha hissed at first in Parseltongue, before catching herself and she switched her language to english, "You underestimate my abilities, moron. I have taken out a hufflepuff girl, an older boy, and crippled my brother. I suggest you watch your own mouth, mudblood!" Her snake-like voice echoed in the dungeons. She had to admit, this older boy was cute. Or was it the hair color and the way it moved? Either way, he could be an enemy. Her hands were on her hips, as she made sure her wand was with her, and Fenrir also let out a terrifying hiss of warning to the boy.

Theodore froze at the girls forcefulness but immediantly regained his composure when he heard her utter that damned 'M' Word. Turning around swiftly Theodore snatched the collar of the girls dress and slammed her up against the wall roughly. His dark green eyes were shining with anger as he leant down next to her ear and whispered roughly.

"Watch you mouth little girl.....it's an awful big world and it'd be a pity to see such a pretty little girl get killed off so quickly." Once Theodore was done whispering he pulled his head back and relesed her before turning around to walk away.

Aleyha gasped in shock when she felt her body slam up against the wall, and she heard his whispers. Though her blood boiled, an eerie and devilish smirk decorated her lips. When he let her go, Aleyha glanced down at Fenrir to ensure that he was safe. Hissing in Parseltongue, she ordered, "Go, now!" She could not risk him being harmed. However, she was infuriated that the older boy that he had turned his back on her. How foolish to have done such a thing. She would have to use her martial arts skill to successfully kick him. Her kicks were stronger than someone else for her age and size. However, her punches were actually quite weak and could not break up a bruise.

Silently heading after him, gaining acceleration, she jumped in the air, and kicked the boy as hard as she could with her skill and wedges. Landing, she put her fists up and knew that any punch thrown, she would block it. Aleyha growled, "Never turn your back on a Zhefarovich descendant, idiot."

Theodore was going to keep running from the girl until he felt a rough kick blown to his back. The shock and the roughness caused him to stumble foward, which was amazing for a girl her size to be able to acomplish. Not even Alyssa could managed that and she was at least a good seven inches taller than this girl. Luckily Theodore's hands caused him from completely falling to the ground, and within moments he wheeled around and ran at the girl. Grabbing her shoulders her attempt to slam her to the ground, but since he really didn't calculate his movements well he stumbled down with her. Pretty much pinning her hands the ground he stared down at her with narrowed green eyes.

"That hurt you little brat. And if it makes you feel any dumber than already being down here, leave your insults for someone who isn't a Snow." Her family was a bit more well known than his was, but he also came from a strong pureblood family and did not like being insulted as if he were some weak little mudblood. "Who are you anyways?" Theodore asked as he continued to hold her arms down.

Aleyha was expecting a punch, though it did not occur to her that some boys did not hit girls. Instead, she found herself on the cold ground, her hands pinned, and the boy was on top of him. Aleyha smirked, and said in a mock sweet voice, "Of course it is supposed to hurt, you silly goose. For someone older, you would think that your intelligence would be higher because a kick to the back is supposed to hurt." Her white lips curled into a beautiful but venomous and deadly smile. She tried to break free of his grip, and sadly enough, her upper body strength was fragile.

Aleyha stated, "I have no upper body strength, so you can pin me down all you want. But really, my power is in my legs. Say one thing to upset me, and you will be in more pain than ever." Though the last name just came to her. Snow. Didn't Asparuh or Arnost mention that last name? It didn't matter now. Aleyha answered, her expression sinking back to coldness, and irritation, "Aleyha." She hated being held down. Trapped, helpless. But she wasn't. She was just waiting for her chance to strike, like a viper. "And who are you? Besides someone who likes to pin girls to the ground," sarcasm dripped off her voice, her blood-like eyes staring into green.

"I'll pin you legs down too if I have to. But I'm not letting you up until you calm down." Theodore was actually to lazy to pin her down forever so she'd eventually get up anyways. But Theo really didn't want to risk getting kicked again, so he was hoping she would calm down so he could let her go. Her name sounded familiar but he really couldn't quite recall, bit one thing for sure was that she wasn't in his year. In fact was mostly likely not even in her second year yet.

"Theodore Snow, wait......can you talk to snakes?" He asked curiously after he told the girl his name softly. Earlier he remembered that he had seen her with a snake earlier. Then again some people had snakes but couldn't talk to them.

Aleyha growled, "I am calm! Now let me up so I can kick your ass!" Aleyha struggled once more, but failed miserably. She released a sigh, and wondered where Fenrir was. If he was close by, she could summon him to give the creep a good bit in the arm or hand. However, she could not hear his hissing, or any hissing for that matter. She groaned but did not pout like a normal first year. She shot her hatred glare at Theodore, and she rolled her eyes, "No, I'm a Parselmouth who talks to cats, of course I talk to snakes you idiot!" Aleyha's anger was getting the control of her, until the wheels in her head started to turn.

What she needed was the element of surprise for her next attack. Aleyha decided something, something risky and potentially revolting. With a quick motion, she placed her cod, icy lips upon his, and pulled back quickly. She did not dare make it last a second. Something so fast, hopefully, it will shock him enough to release her and she could pound his face in. If nothing else works, revert to instincts. Aleyha was disgusted that she even did that, and didn't bother hiding it from her face. She had to admit though, at least he wasn't completely hideous.

Theodore was about to bite back another insult to the young girl, but before he could do so she planted a cold kiss right on his lips. Out of shock Theodore jumped back off of the girl and wiped his mouth off on his sleeve. What was with girls at this school anyways, either they were trying to kill you or they liked you, it literally drove Theodore up a wall trying to keep up with it. Besides he was already in a relationship with someone, who definantly wasn't this girl.

"Ugh! What the hell was that for?" Theodore snarled as he looked down at the girl with anger.

Aleyha's plan worked! She hopped onto her feet, and dusted herself off. Aleyha laughed coldly, "Oh don't think I like you. No no, that would be too much of a compliment to you. Besides, you are too much of a wimp to deserve my true affections." Aleyha acting rather snobby but she did not care. She did not want him to get a big head or anything. Aleyha answered truthfully, "It got you off me, did it not?" Aleyha smirked deviously, and laughed. "When you are in a tough situation, you have to do whatever it takes to get out of it. Though what I had to do, ew!" Aleyha wrinkled her nose as if she smelled something horrible.

"By the way..." without warning, she kicked him as hard as she could, aiming toward the shin. "And that was for...well, because I don't like your lips. Have a nice day now!" She waved pleasantly and turned on her heel and headed deeper into the dungeons, humming again. Though she would never admit it out loud, she thought, Actually, I wouldn't mind doing that again. Just not anytime soon.

"GAH!" Theodore grunted when she nailed him in the shin. At this point Theodore had pretty much given up on trying to figure out the way a girls mind works. Girls seriously had an odd way of thinking, especially when it came to charming boys. Slowing beding down Theo lifted up his pant leg and rolled his eyes when he saw that it was going to bruise. Since the girl was already walking away Theodore wouldn't bother to chase her down, even if she did deserve to get slammed into the ground once again.

With a small smirk Theodore called after her bitterly; "You know you liked it!, Theodore once again flipped his bangs out of his eyes before he turned around and sighed. "I really don't understand girls." He muttered to himself quickly as he walked towards the direction of the Slytherin common room. Maybe Abbey would be nicer to him than that girl was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back