Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida walked into the library looking around, it seemed deserted and the perfect place to be. Kida didn't feel comfortable taking the sleeping potion in her Dorm, her dorm mates would think that she would be a freak.
Kida walked around for a bit before sitting in a booth as far away from everyone else as possible. She picked up her bag and put it on the study bench before she grabbed out A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration from her bag and placed it on the table before flipping to a book marked page. Kida had been reading and studying alot of Transfiguration, it was her favourite subject after all.
She looked around for a bit before pulling out the potion bottle and looking at it, she pulled out a cup which she had packed earlier and tipped a small bit of the potion into the cup before sliding the bottle back into her bag.
Kida looked at the potion in the cup for a moment before she put it down for a bit. She was still a bit freaked out about drinking the potion.
Kida picked up her quill and began to take more notes from the text book.

Remus entered the Library as he saw Kida sitting in her booth and he stepped over to it, "Why so far away?" He asked to her as he slid into the booth looking at her, and then the book she was reading from, "Transfiguration." He smiled to her as he awaited her to look up at him, "You taken the Potion yet?" He asked as he looked at her bag and then back up at her.

"i like being distant when i am studying" she lied before she looked up at him slightly before back to the book. Kida looked at the cup next to her and then back to her notes, she shook her head before writing some notes down.
"I was going to" she said looking up slightly before looking down trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible.

"Going to?" He said looking at her, as he lent back in the booth and placed his hands in his lap. "Going to..." he said once more, "You promised you would take it... Yet you choose not too." He grumbled as he stood from the booth and headed over to grab a book before returning and sat on the Booth once more, as he opened the book to the page which showed the exact potion she was asked to drink. "Read up on that..." he said sliding it across the table to her, "It doesn't make you look like a freak... And don't say thats what made you not drink it... I Know it was, i knew you from young and knew your Father and your a lot like him." He grumbled in other words saying he knew her very well already.

Kida looked at the cup again. When Professor Firn left she thought she had escaped it but he returned with a book. Kida looked at the book for a second when it was slid infront of her. She snarled for a second before pushing it off the desk without even watching it slide across the floor.
Kida looked back at her notes again "I Don't Care" she said writing some more down.

Remus grabbed the book from under Kida's quill as he saw her throw the book across the table and closed it Placing it to his side, on the bench he sat upon.
"Now... You'll pick that book up and read..." He stated as he glared at her, all seriousness visible in his eyes. He looked at the book on the floor, before back at Kida, "So why haven't you taken it any way?"

Kida looked at him and snarled "i'm not picking that Blasted book up, i dont CARE whats in the potion, now.." she said looking at him her Hazel eyes blazing "Give me My Book Back" she said coldly looking at him with a dead serious expression. she picked up her quill and began to write notes down from what she read onto the page.

Remus glared at her as she didn't answer his final Question he remained to wait for that answer before continuing, "A Book for a Book." he said looking at her, "Pick that one up and you get this one." he said pointing to the book that was on the floor, "Its Plain and simple and for your better yet your stubbornness doesn't get you any where.... Starting to remind me of your mother." He grouched at her.

Kida continued to ignore him, but she stopped as soon as he mentioned her mother "I am NOTHING like my mother" she said as she slammed her fists on the bench and stood up slightly "AND one YOU DONT KNOW my Mother two I AM NOTHING LIKE MY MOTHER AND I WILL NEVER BE and three I AM NOT A f*cked UP DRUNK IDIOT" she shouted at him staring at him. Kida was pissed, she knew exactly what she had just said but she didn't care. Kida gnashed her teeth together as she looked at him.

Remus looked at her as she became angered and glared at her, "Pick... The Book... Up..." He said calmly looking at her, "The stories i heard, your mother wasn't all bad..." he said slowly glaring at her, "Now calm down..." He said smoothly his voice low and his blue eyes shining up at her, as he nodded as he spoke. "I'll help you with some of this Transfiguration..." He said softly once before taking his eyes off her and back onto the book he had taken, placing it back on the table.

Kida glared at him before she sat down and kicked the table. Kida pulled out her wand from her pocket and pointed it at the book on the ground "Accio" she said with a slight bitter tone, the book moved towards her before dumping it on the table and tucking her book back in her pocket.
Kida snarled and took out the potion bottle from her bag again and put a bit more potion in the cup, knowing that Professor Firn hadn't seen the required ammount in the cup yet. she slid the potion in the bag and looked at him holding the cup in her hands "If you want me to have the potion so badly you can watch me take it" she said looking at him.

Remus looked at her, "Not here?" he said as he looked over the Transfiguration work before looking back up at her, "Take it in your Dorm, It's better there..." He said, "You don't want to fall asleep inside the Library." he chuckled to her as he looked at the cup, "But... Whatever tickles your fancy." He smiled as he removed a small note book that was in his pocket.

"I'm not going to have it in my dorm, they will all think i am loons for having to take a potion to make me sleep" she said looking at him "and don't say it wont" she quickly added, Kida looked at the potion for a moment, she hesitated before bringing it to her lips and drinking the entire contents of the cup, Kida pulled away for a moment disagreeing with the taste "auch its horrible" she said "and it hasn't work..." before Kida could finish her sentace she swayed for a minute before hitting the table, she rested her head on her book slowly Kida could feel herself tuning out one of her arms just hung over the edge of the table holding the cup with the tiny bit of left over contents of the potion dripped on the floor.

Remus moved over to the cup as he took it from her hand, allowing the contents to not drop any longer. He placed it onto the table as well as closed up Kida's books before placing her quill away. He then got a small cloth and wiped the Floor where the potion had dripped, before placing the cloth onto the table, and began to walk off from where Kida had fell asleep though before going headed over to the Librarian, "When she wakes up, ensure her that she isn't in some dream time." he chuckled as he walked on out into the hallway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back