OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Penelope wasn't sure she trusted any of what this school was telling her. She'd have to do digging on her own, and she'd admit that her private studies were overshadowing her actual ones and that her grades may have dropped, but she didn't really care. She was busy figuring things out on her own, looking for the real information that they didn't want to tell her. She wasn't sure there would be anything that wasn't in the restricted section, but she was making it her mission to search through the library anyways. She was searching the bookshelves now, and reached up for another book, but as she pulled it four more came down with it, showering around her with loud thuds. She cursed, covering her head with her arms to try and protect her face from them.

Makaria Styx did not spend a lot of time in the library, but today, she felt that she needed to find a book over the electives that she could pick when she was in her third year. She would have to make a decision by the end of her second year, but why not look into it a little sooner? Makaria was roaming the aisles, her light colored eyes looking at each of the spines when she heard several thuds. It was behind her too. Makaria turned around to see a student in her year. What was her name? Makaria just could not place it for the life of her. She only paid attention to those that gained her interest anyway. The Ravenclaw folded her arms across her chest, and smiled - though it did not reach her eyes, “Were you trying to pull down more than you were capable just now?” Makaria never had that happen to her, but she never put herself in such a position. She was just not clumsy at all.

Penny was frustrated and in a bit of pain, rubbing at her arm where she'd been whacked with a book. She shot a look to the girl that spoke, scowling. "Of course not!" She snapped back, folding her arms. "Some idiot rigged the bookcase," She grimaced. "I grabbed one book and all the rest came down with it."

"Are you quite sure about that? I definitely think you overestimated yourself," Makaria commented bluntly, though her lips had a slight curl to them. People having some sort of reaction to her words were so interesting. "I doubt that someone would rig the bookcase just for you to hurt yourself with. I doubt anyone has that much effort over a first year." Makaria smirked as she looked over the Slytherin first year.

Penelope rolled her eyes. "Right, because pranksters always pick a specific target and don't leave traps for whoever stumbles across them." She countered. "You don't always need to be self important enough to believe that everything is all about you." She started picking up books. "Now, if you're quite done..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back