Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava couldn't believe how stupid she'd been. She was so grateful to her papa for sending her more than one dress. She had been running since she had seen Alice in the garden, and she was bolting down the Slytherin stairs now two at a time. She stumbled more than once but didn't actually fall, thankfully.

She spotted her best friend walking alone not long after she cleared the stairs. "Philip!!" She yelled. Darting over, she grabbed him and hugged him tight from behind.

"I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorryyy," she began, talking too fast and too much again. "I never think about anything and I know it's last minute and it's okay if you already have plans but I hope you don't and I know that's mean but I really want you to come with me so pleasee please pleeeease,"

She stopped to take a breath before realizing she hadn't let go yet, so she quickly released Philip and jumped back. "Oops," she grinned apologeticly at her best friend. "Sorry," she took another breath, trying to remember where she'd left off. "I'm batty, I know. Um, what I mean is, I'm really nervous asking but would you, um, come to me with the dance?"

Realizing her blunder she turned bright red and dropped her head in her hands. "That's... I meant, would you go to the dance with me? I know it's tonight. It's okay if you say no. I won't be mad, I know I forgot and it's not like you just sit around waiting for me, I mean, ugh..." She groaned and glanced up at him from under her eyelashes. "I'm chattering again aren't I?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back