Not too cold...

Ares smiled "It does fly" he said with a nod. He followed Arianna's lead and swam to shore, "Dinner sounds good" he said as he shook his hair out. He picked up Ari's towel from next to her bag and held it out to wrap around her shoulders. "I need to go get changed but we could meet at the great hall?" he suggested.

"Thanks" Ari said, giving him a little smile and she hugged the towel around herself
"Yeah, me too, that sounds great" she said, tugging a hooded jersey out her bag and pulling it on. She turned back to him, feeling a little awkward
"I... had fun to day. Thank you" she said shyly, smiling up at him.
"Ok, so I'll see you in the Great Hall!" she said hurriedly, slinging her bag over her shoulder, giving him a quick hug, and taking off at a jog towards the castle.

Ares smiled at her "I had a great time too" he said, trying and failing to keep the grin off his face. "See you in the great hall!" he agreed and the unstoppable grin returned to his face as she gave him a quick hug and he hugged her back, with that she hurried off to the castle. He stood still a moment and watched her go, still grinning. Although the goodbye was a bit awakward, he thought still grinning thinking of it, It was a really awesome day. He bit his lip then started back to the tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back