Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx had been enjoying himself so far today. Things were going well, and he'd even gotten a few items from the prank shop for Sapphire. He took a seat on a somewhat out of the way bench, leaning forward and resting his arms on his legs. He tapped a beat with his foot, deciding it was probably about time to convince his sister they needed to play again. That shouldn't be too hard, he could catch her after dinner and talk to her about it. He was going over arguments in his head, and hardly noticed anyone approaching him.

After new years, Frankie had been hoping to catch Sapphire again, maybe out shopping before the new school year started, but after spending most of January double-taking at the sight of every dark haired girl in Brightstone, he'd started to give up. It was probably for the best anyway. They'd had fun, but that was the end of it. Still, he couldn't stop himself from still glancing around every time he saw dark hair, only this time, to his surprise, it actually was Sapphire, seemingly lost in thought on a near by bench. Her hair was different, but there was no mistaking her face.
Frankie grinned, making his way over and dropping down casually on the bench next to her. "Long time no see," He murmured into Sapphire's ear, looking forward to the chance to surprise her. "The short hair is a surprise but it looks good on you." He said, taking a chance to run his hand through the shorter strands at the nape of her neck and leave his hand resting there. It was a pretty dramatic change, and while Frankie figured he'd be quite enamored with Sapphire's long dark hair, this was definitely not bad look for her either.

Onyx froze as an unexpected voice murmured in his ear. He turned his head a little, peeking through the hair covering his face to see a vaguely familiar boy. He smiled a little as the boy rested his hand at the nape of Onyx's neck. "Well," he spoke slowly, "You could try buying me dinner first, pretty boy." He teased lightly, leaning back a little and turning so he faced the bloke. He cocked his head to the side, studying him with one sapphire eye. After a moment, he snapped his fingers. "Eyyyy!" He chuckled. "You must be Frankie boy." He socked Frankie in the arm playfully. "Spitfire told me bout you." He propped his head in his hands. "She hit me when I asked her. You wouldn't be the source of that hicky she tried to hide, would you?" He asked, eyes sparkling and a playful smirk turning up his lips.

Frankie had a brief moment of panic when Sapphire spoke, realizing quickly that this was definitely not who he thought it was and he'd apparently accosted a stranger. Pulling his hand back quickly, Frankie was already formulating an excuse when stranger spoke some more. While the resemblance was striking, looking closer, Frankie could tell this definitely wasn't Sapphire, and he schooled his shocked face back into a casual smirk as the pieces started falling into place. "You must be Onyx, I take it. I guess our reputations proceed us both," He said, leaning back against the bench to regain his composure a bit after the unexpected turn the conversation had taken. Frankie didn't want to acknowledge the small seed of disappointment he'd felt when he realized this wasn't in fact Sapphire, trying to instead focus on what he'd remembered Sapphire say about her brother. If he was remembering correctly, this could be quite interesting. "Sorry, I don't kiss and tell," He said, filing away the little nickname Onyx had dropped for later use. "You two really are twins, aren't you. Had me completely fooled, damn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back