Not my fault

Lola Caracola

OOC First Name
Guess who? Ana!
Wand
[Lignum Vitae Wand 16 Essence of Dragons Whisker
A few flights of stares and a friendly chat later Lola was helping the school nurse tuck Andy into a hospital bed. What had really happened out there she didn't know. Andy went pail as a baby sea horse and then fainted in her arms while she had been giving him a hug. She told the nurse that she thought it was low blood sugar like her brother Lionel when he didn't get enough to eat. Had she known that she in fact scared the boy to death she would have felt so guilty it wouldn't have been funny. Lola hated bullies and to know that she had done it with out meaning too would just crush the young cybergothic Gryffendor.

Lola told the nurse that she wanted a few minutes with Andy to make sure he was ok. The nurse agreed so Lola made herself comfortable at the end of Andy's bed. "Don't worry Twitchy you'll feel better soon. I know you will." She whispered to him. Well said softer than she would normally have. Lola had to volumes to her, loud and louder. If she where ever compleatly quiet it was because she wasn't speaking at all. Lola started to swing her legs to a beat that was in her head while waiting for her new friend to wake up and tell her that he was alright.

Andy felt weak and tired. This always happened when he fainted, which was why he tried his best to not faint, but this time did not work. The scary girl, Lola, had hugged him, it was truly a horrifying experience for him, one he did not want to happen, ever again. Andy moved his head slightly when he heard a voice, they had called him 'Twitchy', he didn't really like the name, but he was nin no position to show his annoyance, besides, she might touch him again. Andy opened his blue eyes and looked around, the first thing he saw was the ugly roof of the hospital wing and this made him frown. "How did I get here?" He asked slowly, sitting up and holding his head. He had no idea that Lola had actually carried him here, he thought she had tried to kill him earlier.

Andy wasn't sure why, but when he saw Lola, in the flesh, it made him jump, so high in fact, that he had jumped right off his bed and onto the cold floor. Though he had heard her, he had not expected to see her, though that didn't make much sense. "What are you doing here?" He whispered, overcome by fear and worry.

Daniel frowned at the glass the nurse had given him, it was supposed to make him feel better, but it smelt awful, he wasn't sure if it was humanly safe to consume, but the nurse just ignored him and walked away, leaving Daniel with an tough decision: drink the horrible substance, or suffer. Daneil shook his head and drank the drink in one go, this caused him to start coughing slightly from the sudden bad taste in his mouth, he shook his head slightly, next time, he was just going to suffer.

Daniel looked around when he heard the door open, a girl, probably around his age walked in, with a small something behind her, he focused his brown eyes on the small body behind the girl and nearly died from shock, it was Andy! His worry-wart cousin was now being sent to the hospital wing? Daniel had to worry, it was a rare thing for Daniel to sit still enough to worry, but Andy was hurt, he couldn't just ignore that, they were cousins, family.

Daniel was going to wait until the girl left, but she stayed. Daniel had no idea who she was, or why she was with Andy, why did she think that Andy needed her? There was no way they could be friends, Andy didn't have friends, he had family and fears. He stood up and climbed out of bed and walked towards the girl and Andy, frowning when Andy had woken up and fallen out of bed, he ran to help up his cousin. "Howi!" He called, calling Andy by his native name and making sure his cousin didn't hit his head on the floor and be knocked out, again. "Who are you?" He asked, looking at the girl kindly, he couldn't see anything mean about her, she seemed quite nice, so he was sure Andy had seen a bug or something and this nice girl had helped him. "Daniel, is my name." He said, introducing himself.

Lola looked down at the fallen boy and rolled her eyes playfully. "You passed out so I brought you up to the hospital wing so you can get better. I told the nurse that it was probably low blood pressure. It happens to my brother Leo all the time." She said with a wide grin on her face. "Well me and a friend brought you up here. He was in the higher years so he was able to cast the body levitation charm that I have no clue how to work. He started talking about a set of cupcakes that his grandmother sent. Do you like cupcakes?" She asked. Lola was thinking of a way to make Andy feel better and to her there was no better way than sweets.

It was then that another boy came round. He looked a bit sick green but other than that friendly. "Names Lola Caracola but most people call me Cherry Cola. Me and Howi here where talking out by the lake when he said something cute and I had to hug him but then he passes out." She said looking down again. "I'm not equip to suffocate anyone yet so it has to be something else you know? That made him faint?" Lola said talking a mile a minute as she looked down at Andy. She wondered if Danial had heard what she had been talking about if he did he would have heard about offering Andy cupcakes. "I can see if the house elves will make some for you too or let me make some for you two. Nothing better than sugar right?" She said to him with a large smile. Though she had been mean to sit quietly it was impossible for Lola. She was still swinging her legs off the side of the bed.

Andy nodded slowly, he will just let her believe her story and hopefully she'll never talk to him again. "Yes, it must have been low blood pressure." He agreed, faking a small smile. Andy did not want to upset the evil girl, he didn't have the guts, if her hugging him caused him to faint, what would her hitting him do? Break all his bones? Kill him? Andy shook the thoughts out of his head, he will worry about them later, but for now he had to think up an excuse as to why he did not want cupcakes. "No, I don't eat cupcakes, thank you." He said quietly, poking the bed, just so he had an excuse to not look at the thing he found very terrifying.

Andy calmed down a little when his cousin, Daniel, came to him. It made Andy happy that his cousin was not off dying somewhere, though he didn't look one hundred percent, he didn't look contagious anymore. But Andy frowned soon after Daniel called him How, he hated the name, it meant turtle-dove, Andy didn't like to be called How and Daniel one it, though he did not seem to care at this moment. What made Andy frown more was tthe fact that Lola had used his Native American name also, that meant that one more person knew his other name. "Don't call me that." He muttered in Daniel's direction, then turned back to Lola. He was not sure how he should tell Lola that he didn't like being called Howi, what if she got angry and tried to kill him? Would Daniel save him? Possibly, but not very likely, Daniel didn't attack people, the worst he would do was scare them if them threatened him, but otherwise he was just a teddy-bear. "I think it would be best if you continued to call me Andy, How is a family name...." He explained, hoping that Lola would not see what he said as an insult, if she could hear him, he did speak very softly. Andy decided to not comment on Lola's last sentence, but he could think up many things that were better than sugar, like not having sugar, breathing, living and standing was nice too

Daniel tried his best to hide his shocked expression. The girl had hugged Andy? And Andy was still breathing? It was shocking to say the least, but Daniel nodded when Andy lied, he wasn't sure why Andy was lying, he rarely did, but obviously he felt it was nessesary and so Daniel played along. "Yes, Andy has low blood pressure and has a tendency to faint when he hasn't eaten." Daneil said, deciding that he would use Andy's lying to get Andy to eat something later, he was quite sure the girl would want Andy to eat, if she was concerned enough to take him to the hospital wing, surely she csred enough about Andy to want him to eat something. Daniel frowned when Andy refused the offer for cupcakes, just like him to not want to eat after fainting from a hug, Daniel was sure that Andy was hungry, people were after fainting, surely. " Howi, I think it would be better if you ate something." He said stubbornly, he was not going to allow Andy to be stupid and faint from hunger as well, Hazel would kill him.

Daniel rolled his eyes and sat on the bed behind him and chewed his bottom lip, he wanted to start running around, but his stomach was not feeling the best because of the potion he took earlier, he was sure if he started jumping around crazily, he would throw up and throwing up was never fun.Daniel ignored Andy and looked kindly at Lola, sure she was the reason Andy fainted, but she was only trying to be nice to Andy. That usually happened, people would see Andy and think that he needed support and kindness, which he did, but all Andy ever wanted was space, Daniel found it insane, but still managed to accept Andy as his cousin."Usually family calls us by our Native American names, but you too, if you want." He said, making sure that Lola would not feel guilty for calling Andy 'Howi'. Daniel smiled brightly and nodded. "Yeah, I love sugar, keeps up the energy levels so you can run around and have fun, but I think I'll pass on the cupcakes, not feeling the best at the moment." He explained cheerfully, putting his hand on his stomach.

Lola tilted her head. It was usual for people who have it to know that they have to eat in order to keep themselves normal. Whatever their reason for lying to her was she let it go. Probably Andy was embarrassed about the whole thing. Not that she blamed him. Then again it was rare for Lola to go without food. She usually had a bad of crisps in her book bag at all times so she didn't have to go all the way down to the kitchens to get something. "Oh I get it, no problem I won't call you that I thought it was a fun nick name or something. It would make since no? I mean it sounds close to the wizard Howel best known for his mischievous uses of magic." Lola said excitedly. She payed attention to her history of magic book when it interested her. She had been fascinated by the old wizard's shape changing spells most of which where his invention.

"My family tends to call me the little Whipperwill but that's because I become all arms and legs when I get into a scuffle. Not that it happens often. Most of the time it's my brothers that come out and try to defend my honor if you can believe that. Setting that aside what brought you here Danial I mean you look about read to come out of the Hospital Wing, the nurse here is awesome. Have you ever had a Pepper-up potion from her? It's awful spicy but it's kinda fun making shapes with the smoke that come out of the ears." She said again all too fast. She as happy that she had met someone else and her hyper energy was coming back now that Andy was up again. The boy still looked pail but he seemed a bit better. "To save Danial's life and your own please eat something Andy, wouldn't want you to pass out again. The nurse won't be happy about that one." Lola said giggling a bit to say that she was joking a bit. Not one of her best but it worked.

Andy shook his head. How was definately not a fun nickname, it was the worst name anyone could ever get, though Daniel's was not much better, but at least Daniel liked his name. Andy sighed inwardly, he was most certainly not named after Howel. Andy was very responsible with his magic, if was his other male cousins who were not, even Daniel was reckless with his magic ssometimes, alwayspepper-up potion forgetting to not use it outside of school, but Andy? Andy never used his magic outside of the classroom. "I am not in anyway named after Howel." He explained quietly. "It's just a thing with my family..." he said, though he was tempted to say that it was a stupid thing, but that would have upset Daniel.

Andy frowned at the meantion of Lola being violent, this did not make him feel safe and it made him more scared of her, why couldn't she be a pacifist? They didn't believe in violence, which would make Andy feel a lot safer when near her, though her tendedcy to hug suddenly would have to be dealt with. Andy frowned further when Lola asked Daniel why he was in the hospital wing, it was all Andy's fault and because of his actions, Daniel got sick and could have died, he had caught the flu after all and the flu could turn to anything, possibly something fatal. But it was okay now, Daniel was not dead and he was no longer sick, just a little bit off. What further upset Andy was tthe mention ofthe peper-up potion, he couldn't stand the name, let alone the description. It sounded like the worse potion possible, so he decided to sit back on type bed and allow Lola and Daniel talk, while he recovered from his shock.

Daniel snorted quietly at the thought of Andy being named after someone that actually used their magic, Daniel couldn't remember the last time he had seen Andy use his magic, ever, it just didn't happen. Daniel nodded to Andy's explaination, he was tempted to go into the whole history of Andy's Native American name, like how he received it because he was so pale and sounded like a bird when he cried, so they thought of turtle-dove, well, that was what he was told and Andy didn't like the story, at all. "Yeah, our whole family have second names, other than our middle names... so they're like... sub first names, without the middle part..." He said, moving his hands in an attempt to better explain what he was trying to say, but it didn't seem to work, in fact, he was sure he would confuse Lola more, possibly even Andy. Daniel nodded again, this time determined to better explain his explaination, Hazel was so much better at this... "You see... our family has a Native American background and they wanted a part of that background to be with us... so they gave us Native American names that mean various things, Andy's means turtle-dove." He said, quite proud of his now improved explaination, he should be a Ravenclaw.

Daniel laughed at the thought of Lola going crazy in a fight, he could imagine the whole thing, except when Lola moved, her body just became a giant smudge, probably because in his head he was imagining her moving like a tornado, or like the Tassie Devil cartoon. "That sounds like brothers." He commented, knowing what he would do if Hazel got into a fight, he would probably jump in for her and Andy, Andy would most likely cry or faint if someone tried to hit him, or his heart would stop and he would die, either way, it would not end well for Andy. Daniel nodded and smiled. "Yeah I am, I just caught something a few nights ago, the nurse said it was a bad strain of the flu or something, and since I don't really get sick and I refused her horrible potions, I wasn't feeling very good, I could barely stand." He explained. "But I'm better now, I drank the horrible stuff. They should have flavouring in it or something, like seriously. The magical community can make things float and disappear and stuff, but they can't make a decent tasting potion for me? It seems dumb." He expressed, rolling his eyes and looking at the window. Daniel could see the leaves falling down and he wanted to jump in them, but he couldn't leave half-way through a conversation, that would just be rude, besides, Lola would have to try and keep a conversation going with Andy, that would be pointless.

Daniel shook his head, he had never had Pepper-Up potion, but his friend had. "I've never had it, the nurse tried to give it to me, but I didn't want smoke coming out my ears, I was sick and crabby at the time so I was a monster." He explained. "A monster that did not want steam to come out my ears for hours, just because of a cold, so she gave me something else." He added, forcing his eyes to either stay on Andy or Lola, he was trying very hard not to hop about, it was killing him, but he hid it well behind a happy smile and friendly eyes. Daniel nodded in agreement. "Yeah Howi eat something to make me feel better, I could die because of your lack of co-operation!." He said with a nod, decided that if he and Lola were going to be able to get Andy to even considering eating, he would have to play on Andy's fear of a family member's death, even if the death suggestion was ludicrous, such as Daniel dying because of Andy's lack of co-operation, but hopefully Andy wouldn't see it that way.

What can I say, he has a lot to say/think :r

Lola laughed a little when Andy said that he wasn't named after the wizard Howel. "Well of course not. The wizard Howel is why we have people like the Weaslies and further back before them. He's known as the grandfather of glamour and mischief or that what some books call them. Listen to me I should be in Ravenclaw too but then again I couldn't tell you the difference between a slime ball and a hair ball in potions so you can scratch that right now." She said laughing again. She was having a good time talking to both of them. Well if she where honest she was having more fun talking to Danial than she was talking to Andy but that was because he didn't have much to say it seemed. She really did wonder what he did to pass the time but was to polite to ask. "You'd be more like his Sophie, the muggle born that he taught then later married." She said though looking back something like that was a bit weird because of the age difference. Then again it wasn't that odd back then she assumed.

Lola listened to Danial talk again and smiled wide. "Your Native Americans that is so cool. I'm from a little town call San Juan del Pico in San Salvador down in central America. My father swears up and down that our family was decedent form the ancient Inca but really seeing that one of my sisters is white as snow I think there's some Spanard in our blood. It's only freak genetics that I came out caramel brown." She said showing Danial her arm to show the tan color of her skin. It was a bit silly because his native blood would also make Danial a bit darker too but still it was something to show other than her Cyberpunk gear which people had already seen.

Lola giggled when Danial talked about not having the ability to make a better tasting potion for him. "I have a theory which says that the worse something tastes the better it is for you. That's the explanation I give vegetables too by the way. I can't stand them but I've been reminded time and again that they're good for me so I have to eat them. I like meat though it that has to be good for you too right I mean it come from animals and you eat it and it desoves into protein and energy right?" She said talking about as much as Danial was now. She looked at him and saw that he was as twitchy as she was. "Danny, if you don't mind me calling you that, who about you get the nurse to check you out again and then we go outside and maybe I can teach you how to play Pong. I was trying to teach Andy but he fainted before I could convince him." She said looking down at her pail friend again then smiled wide. She wanted him to loosen up a little bit because it seemed really stressful just being Andy all the time.

Andy frowned when Daniel snorted, he didn't have the right to snort, so what if Lola's assuption was ludicrous? It did not mean that Daniel could snort, it was very rude to Andy. What also annoyed Andy was the fact that Lola laughed. He was surrouned by rude people, he could take it from Daniel, mostly, but still, two rude people? It was becoming quite a lot to handle, the small Raven claw was feeling a little light headed, still not fully recovered from his shock and fear of Lola, she was very terrifying. Andy sighed at Daniel's first explaination, sometimes when Daniel spoke, whatever he was saying sounded much better in his head than out, Andy just learned to live with it. In fact, his explaination even confused Andy a bit, this caused Andy to look at Daniel in disbelieve and utter confusion, but he decided not to speak about it as Daniel began his second attempt at explaining their family. "That's better..." He said quitely, ignoring Daniel's pride and shaking his head.

Andy could tell that Lola was most likely having more fun with Daniel here, he did not mind this, in fact, it made him feel beter, maybe he would be able to slip out of this conversation completely and Daniel and Lola could just wonder off and do whatever two hyperactive kids did, like go jumping or something, basically things Andy would never do in his life. Andy shook his head as Lola revealed her tanned skin, it was probably one or two shades lighter than Daniel's, Daniel was quite tanned because he was practically super glued to the sun, Andy would tell him that he would get skin cancer and would always try to get him to wear sunscreen, but Daniel would just ignore him and run away, often saying how everyone has to die somehow. But Andy was very pale, because he never went outside without sunscreen and if it was a very hot day, he would have sunglasses and a hat on, he had never been sun burnt, to his memory.

Andy sighed once again at the mention of his Native American name, he really hated the name, it was ridiculous to say the least, and it made him sound like a little plush doll, Howi, it screamed, 'I'm a cuddly toy, come hug me!', that was the last thing Andy wanted people to think of when they heard his name, because he did not like hugs and he was not cuddly, well, he was, but Andy didn't think he was. Andy grew slightly worried, he didn't want Daniel to die, or become sick again, but he knew that his fear of Daniel's death of crazy, Daniel could not die if Andy did not co-operate, people did not die from things like that, but that did not stop Andy from worrying. "I'll eat something at dinner..." He promised quietly, but he was sure Daniel and Lola would be able to hear him.

Andy nodded, he just wanted to curl up and go to sleep, but that would not happen if Daniel kept jumping up and down and if Lola kept chattering, they were both as bad as each other, it was like they were long lost twins or something. "Yes Moki," he began, deciding to use Daniel's Native name, just to see how he liked it, though Andy knew that Daniel didn't mind his name, even though it meant 'Deer' and was usually use for a girl, he was proud of it, that was just the sort of person he was. "Go out and play, I'll be fine here."

Daniel nodded, he loved how the people that went to Hogwarts came from all over the world, it was amazing that one thing tied them all together: magic. It was brilliant, one of Daniel's best friends was from Australia, they would never have met if it weren't for the fact that they both came to this school, because both their immidiate families lived in different parts of New Zealand. And now he was just told by Lola that she came from central America, Daniel was positive that if they were both not magical, they would never have met. Daniel held out his arm, it was naturally tanned, but his obsession with outdoors sports also darkened his tan, but he didn't mind, though it meant that he looked nothing like Andy. Since Andy had the blonde hair, blue eyes and pale, seemingly bloodless skin, while Daniel had the brown eyes, brown hair and deeply tanned skin, some people were skeptical and didn't believe that they were blood cousins, but they were, they just didn't look like it, but not all cousins looked the same. "I think it's amazing how many different people come here, don't you?" He asked, a huge grin on his face and his brown eyes still shining.

Daniel nodded happily, if Andy promised something, it was done, which was why Andy rarely made promises, so it was good that he had promised to eat dinner, usually he would have a chip and be done, like that was a meal. "Good, so I should expect to see a giant chicken leg on your plate? And loads of peas and carrots?" He questioned, thinking about food made him laugh slightly, though he wasn't sure why, probably because he was telling Andy to eat, but he wouldn't feel comfortable eating himself, his stomach was not happy with him at the current time, though he didn't feel like throwing up any more, which was a good thing.

Daniel laughed, he was inclined to agree with Lola, except on one thing, Daniel quite liked vegetables, they kepts him awake and hyperactive, they gave him the energy and motivation to do things. "Actually Lola, I love vegetables, they give people loads of energy, so we can just go and go and go and go." He corrected, nodding at the mention of meat. "Meat is great too, though I hate when it gets stuck in my teeth!" He explained, still smiling, there wasn't much Daniel wouldn't eat, except the potions the nurse seemed inclined to give him, they were awful. Daniel smiled slightly, Danny was such a simply name, yet he had never been called Danny before, by anyone, they just called him Daniel, or Moki. "Sure, you can call me Danny!" He said happily, listening to the rest of Lola's sentence happily. "Sure, but what is Pong?" He asked curiously, he had never heard of it, though he was sure he would enjoy it, he usually enjoed the things Andy didn't that was because Daniel liked having fun, while Andy seemed to skip that step when it came to being a kid. But Daniel wasn't sure if he should leave Andy alone, he felt that it would be unfair to Andy if he just ran off with Lola and had fun. He rolled his eyes wehn Andy called him Moki, he didn't mind the name, though it annoyed him when his twin cousins used it, as they would tease him about it, but Andy and Hazel would just use it as it was intented, a name, not an insult. "I think I'll wait a little bit, just until you're asleep or something." He said, he didn't want to leave Andy alone to fend for himself, that was as bad as signing Andy's life away, an alone Andy was very bad, because he would go into worry-wart overdrive and would probably jump at his own shadow. "But I'd love to learn Pong at another time." He added, looking at Lola.

Lola nodded. "Unbelievable really right? I mean Hogwarts is so global that they had to make a second school just so everyone can go there. I love it here and I can't believe that I didn't know about this place before. Santa Maria Pusisima I should have played more attention to my geek brother, Donny when he talked about all his RPGs but I just can't sit still long enough to listen." She said all once. She was amazed that so many people from so many places in one place. She wanted to get to know all of them but knew that this would be impossible because people where coming and going all the time. She was excited to get to know these two. Even if Andy was so twitchy but everyone had their thing. Daniel was more her speed.

He mentioned learning to play with her and she squeaked. The nurse came in and glared at Lola who beamed at her and apologized for being louder than she normally was. The nurse looked at Lola's bright grinning face and forgave her this time but threatened to throw her out if she did it again. "Now that she's gone. Pong is a muggle thing but I made it Wizarding when I made it include a light ball. The point is to keep moving even if the ball is away from you so that you're not really ready for it until it't like right there. If you stop and wait for it you lose a point, if you let the ball get passed you you lose a point. It's fun to see if you can be ready at a moment's notice." She said a little more quietly.

She looked back at Andy who told Daniel to go but Daniel said that he was going to wait until Andy was asleep. "Oh you are so cute!" She said and went over to Andy's side. She didn't hug him but she rubbed her cheek against his in a cuddling motion. There was no respect here for his self imposed space limitation. Lola meant to harm, she was just a very cuddley person. It was a family thing too because every time someone in her family came over they would all hug and say hello. Andy was something like a teddy bear that she just wanted to hug to bits but he was laying down so she couldn't really ger her arms around him.

OOCOut of Character:
Think it's time for Hazel to pop up.

Interesting Thought: Daniel <3 Lola?

Hazel frowned as she scaled the stairs that led to the hospital wing. She could not believe that Daniel had gotten sick and was stuck here, it must be killing him. She was sure that Daniel must be jumping out of his skin from being forced to sit in one place, but she couldn't help but worry about Andy. Andy was such a timid boy, and Daniel was supposed to babysit him for the rest of their lives, it was expected because Daniel was the oldest of the lot of them, and Drake and Justin could not be trusted with such an important task, while Hazel was female, she couldn't go to all the places Andy could, though since they were in the same house she did watch him when in the common room. But as far as everything else, she had just left that to Daniel. Considering she was the mothering type though she always knew where Andy was. And right now he was down by the Lake, having a wonderful time. She made a mental note to go and visit him when she was finished visiting Daniel. It would be nice to sit out by the lake and have a nice conversation with her cousin. She hadn't really done so in a while and she felt alittle bad. Though it couldn't really be helped, she had alot of homework to do afterall.

As she walked into the Hospital Wing she immediately saw Daniel sitting on the edge of his bed. He looked much better, and was even speaking to a girl, about their age. She must have been a friend of his. Though as she came closer she noticed that there was another body with them, a smallish figure curled up into a near ball shape. Though it was only as she stared at him did she notice the pale skin and messy blonde hair. It was that of her cousin Andy. Andy who was supposed to be at the Lake, not up here, dying of some imaginable disease, or physical trauma. Who the hell had doen this to her poor cousin? She was going to be out for blood now.

Hazel stormed over to Daniel and the unknown girl and crossed her arms over her chest. "Moki! What is wrong with Howi, that he has to be in the hospital wing?" She asked in Native American as she looked at the strange girl with them. It must have been her fault. One look at this girl and Andy would have surely feinted, or worse, maybe he was in a coma. "What did you do to him?" She asked in english, so that the girl would be able to understand her. She doubted the girl would speak her native tongue. After all, she didn't look Native American, though she had he skin tone for it. She at the very least, was not of the Cheyenne clan. That would have made her a cousin, or atleast a close friend of the family.

She looked down at Andy and brought her hand down to feel his forehead, it was clamy and slightly off temperature. She also noticed that he was not his normal pale colour, but something alittle lighter. So she was right. He was sick and it must have had something to do with this very strange girl in front of her. She had to go.

Andy crigned at the unwanted contact, he was having a pretty bad time right now, when he felt like he should be calming himself down and getting better, he was just getting worse, much worse. But nothing could have prepared him for what came through the Hospital wing doors. Hazel. Within seconds Andy's life just got ten times harder, especially when she stormed over to Daniel and Lola and started screaming in Native American. When she spoke in Native American, anyone could tell that it was her first language and at the moment, it was obvious that she was very, very cross with the current events, which did not help Andy, who had covered his head in shame of his younger cousins behaviour, she really was like a mother, completely impossible to reason with when upset and worried.

Andy allowed Hazel to touch his forehead, in hope that she would go away and not be so cross with Daniel and Lola, but it seemed that she got angrier. Andy had no idea what to do, when Hazel was upset, he usually let Daniel deal with it, but now that she was most likely upset at Daniel, Andy wasn't sure how he could react, was he to roll over and try to sleep? Explain to Hazel what had happened? Let Daniel deal with it and sit very quietly? Or try to calm her down? There was an endless amount of choices, but Andy chose the latter. "Calm down." He responded, speaking Native American also, he was fluent, but had to double check his words before he spoke, he rarely used his second lanuage, at school as well as home, his father preferred English to Native American. "I'm fine." He lied, still speaking his families native tongue.

Daniel nodded with curiousity, Pong sounded very interesting and he really wanted to play, but he couldn't leave Andy here by himself, he had done that earlier and what had happened? Andy had fainted from a hug, he couldn't bring himself to allow Andy to wollow in sadness in the hospital wing, but maybe tomorrow or something they could go outside and have a blast, he was sure he could get Hazel to babysit Andy, or maybe Drake and Justin could keep him company. "That sounds awesome. Maybe tomorrow or something you can teach me!" He said excitedly, not bothering to tone down the excitment in his voice, why should he? There was no-one in the hospital at the moment, just himself, Lola and Andy, and he couldn't hear them complaining, and he really wanted to play this new game, or sport, since it sounded quite athletic. Daniel played far too many sports, the only one he didn't really play was Quidditch, but that was because he was a hopeless flyer and did more crashing than actual flying.

Daniel hid his worry when Lola touched Andy, he knew Andy didn't like being touched, by anything. Thankfully it was only cheek to cheek, which meant that Andy could hide his face at any time if he started to feel too inclosed. But Daniel's day turned downward when he looked up at the sound of the doors opening, his heart sped up and his brown eyes opened very wide, he had to use extra thought to keep his mouth closed. He was going to die. "Meoquanee?" He asked when Hazel practically stormed towards him and called him by his native name, using their native language, this usually meant that she was very angry with him and expected an answer in Native American, very quickly. She always spoke to him in their native tongue when she was angry, she liked to make sure that he kept his roots to their native culture, since Daniel had been known to forget how to speak Native American, lucky for him, he remembered enough to get by. "Nothing is incorrect, Howi just fainted." He said, mentally kicking himself for his lack of memory, he had forgotten how to say 'wrong', so he just went for 'incorrect' instead, since females and males pronounced words differently, he couldn't just copy her, well, that was the way it went in their specific dialect of Native American. "Yes, listen to Howi, he's fine." He added, he then looked at Lola and frowned apologetically. "I'm sorry for her, she doesn't mean any harm, this is my cousin, Hazel. Hazel, this is Lola." He said, reverting back to English so Lola could understand him, he was hoping to calm the situation, before Hazel killed him for his lack of supervision.

Lola saw a rather bossy looking girl walk through the door. She went straight for Mr. Twitchy then started accusing her of causing whatever he had to which she wasn't really going to say no to. "I'm not going to say that it's totally my fault but I think it's partly my fault. I gave Andy a large hug because he was scared of something but didn't want to me to worry about it. His act of heroism was so cute to me that I had to cuddle him and then he fainted. I think I may have developed my auntie's suffocation technique early and without having the right equipment. She said with joking giggle. Since the new person was a girl she would know what Lola was talking about. Besides every person had that aunt that had one needed to be chewing gum while be hugged by them or the ears pop.

"Um the Whipperwill is feeling left out." She said in a sing song voice. Lola was joking of course though she did wonder what they where saying. "OH thank you Danny! Like she said, My name is Lola. Lola Caracola of Gryffendor. Nice to meet you." She said with a wide smile. She looked down at Andy and tilted her head. She smiled kindly down at then at Hazel. "Come now girl I even brought him up here so he can get better." She said. Her legs her moving again. Lola just not keep still.

Hazel just ignored Andy for the time being. She had no need to listen to him right now. She already knew what he was saying anyway. He was trying to tell her to calm down, but how the hell could she calm down? This girl had nearly killed her cousin and she was all peaches and cream? That was not okay with her. Who did she think she was anyway? Drake and Justin. This girl probably didn't even know Drake and Justin. Infact Hazel was sure she would have never even seen them before. Though Drake was in Gryffindor so maybe she did know a name, but tha didn't matter.she was still angry and no amount of calming words was going to make her happy. Though unfortunately when she was angry she often reverted back to her native language, which for her was the cheyenne dialect. She was the only one of the cousins to learn Native American before english. Infact until she was about ten she couldn't even speak english properly. "Shut it Moki, this is not of your concern. I do not care for this girls name. She is an insult to me. She could have killed Howi! Don't you care?!" She asked as she stomped her feet in front of her. She had been so worried and the boys were taaking it as nothing. How could they. Didn't they care at all?

Hazel looked over at Lola. The girl was infuriating right now, but Hazel couldn't remember any english. She growled angrily and looked at Daniel. Translate for me; Tell her, that i don't care whether or not she brought him here or not. Point is, its her fault she is here. She told him as she glared at the girl.

occ: Okay, we'll just skip Andy, since there is not much for him to say. He can just be hiding from the wrath of Hazel-smurf.
Daniel bit his lip once again, this became a habit when Hazel was angry, but right now, she was furious, he was sure sshe'd kill him if Andy wasn't here, her eyes showed her anger, it was terrifying, daniel's own mother was less threatening than Hazel, because his mother was such a happy soul, Hazel was more... serious a person. ''Hazel... calm down, Andy's okay and there is nothing wrong with giving him a hug sometimes, Lola did not set out to cause him any harm.'' He said soothingly, trying to calm Hazel down before she attempted to kill Lola, he didn't want that, especially if Andy was in the room, it would simply traumatise him perminately. ''And of course I care, but that does not mean that I want her blood. You should be thinking aabout how you're acting, you're probably scaring Andy more with all your Native yelling.'' He added. He knew that Hazel would probably get angry at him for saying everything in English, but he thought it unfair that Lola not boee able to understand them, she was part of this cconversation and since it was mostly about her, she had a right to know.

Daniel sighed and ran his hands through his brown hair. ''Hazel...'' he muttered, he wasn't sure if Hazel would have problems with him calling her 'Hazel, but it was her English name and he was speaking English, so why not? He nodded and turned to Lola, smiling weakly, he was not going to quote Hazel word-for-word, he was going to sugar-coat something and completely leave out others, just so he didn't sound mean. ''Hazel says that it would have been better if she met you under different terms, but she's okay with meeting like this...'' he lied, though he was sure he was doing convincingly, he didn't want his cousin to sound rude and not thank Lola for introducing herself, but she also had to make sure that he did not sound like himself, he had to tthink aa lot more, usually he'd just talk, but now was a little different. ''And she thanks you for bringing Andy here, but would not like you to hug him again as it scares him.'' He added, smiling innocently at Hazel, trying to make his big brown eyes as innocent and puppy looking as possible, hoping to escape her wrath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back