Not My Division

Ravynn Mandy

Wand
Curved 8 1/2 Inch Whippy Yew Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Maybe leaving the class like she did had been a little brash, but to be honest, she couldn't stand it in there with all of that noise. Why the professor had to be so loud she would never know, but regardless, she knew that she should stay to at least apologise to the Professor, so as she walked out of the room, she snuggled herself against the wall, slid to the floor and pulled a book out of her bag. She would wait for the class to empty before going back in to apologise. She knew he had seen her leave, she had been right in front of him basically, so there was no way he had missed it, no way at all.

Flipping open her book, which just happened to be for this class, Ravynn started to read over what she assumed they would be doing in the class. After all, she still wanted to learn, just not in a loud environment. Ravynn lifted her legs to her chest and placed the book on them in order to balance. She needed to be comfortable, she was going to be here until the end of the class, so of course she had to be comfortable, she couldn't just not be comfortable, it didn't work like that.

Soon the class was coming to an end, Ray could hear the professor still and he was dismissing the class. So as the students began to file out, Ravynn closed her book and stood up, stretching her aching legs as she did so. As it turned out, her legs didn't like being in that position very much. Placing her book back in her bag, Ravynn prepared herself to try and explain her predicament to her professor, though she was not confident that it was going to go very well.

Kris finished writing the notes for the lesson and quickly copied it again. He then folded the rough copied notes into his bag, and the neater one he kept in his hand, hoping that the girl hadn't gone to far already. Packing up his stuff, he grabbed his jacket and walked out of the class room and right into the very girl he was looking for.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I wasn't concentrating, Here," He held out a hand to the girl to help her up. "I'm really sorry." He brushed down his jacket and placed his bag over his shoulder. "I'm Kris." He said smiling at the girl, who he had accidentally assaulted. He then looked at his hands and realised he was still holding onto the notes, and he handed them to her. "Here these are for you."

Most famous wizard of medieval time is- Merlin
Merlin was a wizard who worked for King Arthur and his father before him. King arthur was put up for adoption and Merlin found him a foster father. Half-sister named Morgan La Fey. King arthur became King by pulling out sword from stone. Magic?

I would like an essay on King Arthur, Merlin, or the Medieval times. I would like no less than 150 words and please no more than 500 words on this. I would also like a link to your resources, please. There is also a book called "History of Merlin" available at the library.

"I could help you with the Homework if you wanted?" He asked trying to sound friendly and hoping he didn't sound to pushy. He just really wanted to make friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back