Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Boomslang venom Core
The school paper was out for a good 3 weeks now and she still has the paper kept in her luggage. She wanted to keep quiet about the article but would it be a great idea? She's merely a relative and she wasn't asked to keep an eye on her but the thought of Caelan not knowing what's going on in this school and to his fiancee. Alec was torn. But in the end, her concern for the guy was about family. Alec wrote a small letter and took the journey up to the owlery to use one of the school owls. The Hufflepuff never bought her own for some reason.
Hey, bud
How are things? I hope the adjustment is being fair to you. School is always the same. Lauryn, Yvette, Noelle and I are fine. No bickering happening anymore, thankfully. Anyways, I'm attaching semester one's Hogwarts Monthly. I don't know, I don't want to judge but ... just check the gossip column. We miss you and Nora, take care.
Love, your little cousin Alec

Caelan was so busy about his day to day life. Trying to forget about Kira for awhile after the outburst letter she sent to him. He tried to sent her letters back but he never got a reply back, maybe she wanted to be alone because of all the things happening right now. After a stressful morning and afternoon, he finally arrived at his apartment, exhausted. An owl perched outside his fire exit window, Caelan hurried to open them as he recognized it as HNZ school owl. Attached to the critter was a letter and a rolled up newspaper of some kind.

The man opened the letter first, it was from his cousin Alec. At first the letter made him smile but the end wiped it out. He rushed to open the rolled up newspaper that happened to be the Hogwarts Monthly. The article that started before him and Nora graduated was there. He read through it and was visibly pissed about it. Caelan presented his wand out and summoned an official parchment, envelope and pen to write out a reply.

250px-Coronet_of_a_British_Marquess.svg.png

The Office Of The Marquess of Donigael
County Armagh, Whitecross, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Alec,
Thank you for checking up on me and I'm glad that everyone are okay. No worries about sending me the paper, it opened a lot of things about her and I don't know what to do. School break is almost into full swing, I might see you and the others and maybe I can talk to her. Work things out. I'm sure she's just needs comforting after what she had been through. Hey, tell the others I miss them too.
Love, Caelan

He attached the letter to the owl and let it rest and feed the owl before a long journey back.
Admin ID #11498932

Users who are viewing this thread

Back