Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
"I need my potion, please." Maddiie had stumble in the hospital wing, feeling dizzy from her sickness. Recently there had been no accident, so why did to happen now. At first she was standing still and the room started to spin, than her skin started to change different colors, it was happening again, so that what lead her to stumble into the hospital wing, falling to the floor requesting her potion.

She gasp for air feeling her lungs tighten up a little. Maddiie dragged her self towards a bed, lifting herself up slowly until she was on the bed. She didn't call anyone while she was out in the corridors, she didn't want others to know of her sickness. She laid there waiting as the room spin around her, I just hope Ginny and Grande don't find out, that was running through her mind even when she was feeling really sick with dizziness.

Grande had just come from outside, he had been enjoying the sun. As Grande passed the hospital wing he heard someone call out. Grande recognized the voice to be Maddiie's. Grande didn't like hospitals at all. He would avoid them as much as possible but if something was wrong with Maddiie he should be at her side. Help her. He walked into the hospital and so Maddiie lying on a Bed, he practically ran over to her. Grande stood beside the bed and took Maddiie's hand. He gabbed a chair with the other hand and sat down. Grande lightly stroked her hair and whispered in her ear "I'm here now. I won't leave. Tell me what you need."

Maddiie felt herself change colors, it was really bad at this point. She did not here Grande came into the hospital wing, no I don"t want him here. "Leave Grande, please I don't want you to see me like this." she cried.

"Maddiie, I don't care what you look like. I love for who you are and the looks just come as a bonus. I promised your grandfather that I would look after you, no matter what. I intend to keep that promise." Grande said quietly but firmly "Do you want me to get you anything, because I'm staying."

She turn to face the bed cover. "No Grande, if you really do care you would do as I say." she said to him.

"I do care, I really do and if you want me to leave to prove that I care about you and moreover love you then leave I shall." Grande sighed. He got up kissed Maddiie on the cheek, put the chair back "Get well soon Maddiie, so I can see you again." And with that Grande left the Hospital wing without another word.

Maddiie felt bad at that point, she wanted to call him back. But she couldn't, she had not the strength to do so. She felt herself get dizzy again, her eyes blacked out. So it may have seem she was sleeping.

Patrick had been doing a stock take on the hospital inventory, he would have to seriously call on the herbology and potions professors for their assistance he thought. He wandered out and looking up, dropped the parchment he had been reading.
"Merlins Whiskers!" he called running to the young ladies side," Are you alright?"
Of course she's not alright, he thought!

[[ooc ... Maddie what is your actual sickness so I know how to treat it?]]

Maddiie did not move, the color of her skin, began to change rapidly. Her face became fur than scale like, she had no control over her sickness.

{Maddiie is cursed with a sickness, her potion is blue, in the cabinet}

Patrick did a visual, checked her pulse - watched as the girl frequently changed colour and then her skin became furred and scaly.
He hit his head and taking out his wand he revived her.
"I'm going to get some potion for you", he told her gently.
He moved to the cabinet by the far wall and scanned it quickly for the potion he needed, he really had to organise this place properly.
He returned to her side and gave her the potion to drink.

Maddiie felt herself up and drinking a potion.
She felt tears coming down her face, not realizing
what was going on. Her skin stop changing colors.
"What happen." she asked the nurse. She suddenly remember now,
and realized she was mean to Grande earlier. "I have to get Grande." she said
trying to get out of bed than felt her legs wobble to the floor, making herself fall
head first. "Ouch." she wined."I have to go get my boyfriend."

Patrick smiled and gently urged her to stay put.
"You can't go anywhere just yet. He'll understand." Patrick pulled up a stool and sat beside her, "How often does this happen to you?"

Maddiie looked at him as if he got three heads.
She sighed. "Its a sickness, a curse actually." she said sadly.
"I wasn't born with it my---my brother was killed and since that day it been like this."she said. "I can't you exactually how much it happens, all I know it happens. Please don't tell anyone." she said looking at the nurse. "Only a few know of it." she pleaded.

Patrick looked at her, she was genuinely embarressed by her condition.
"You are right it is a curse of sorts. I've heard of a similar case but will need to do some research. Will you promise me that once a week you come here, I will give you a potion that should keep the effects at bay for now. But make sure you come each week", Patrick smiled at her kindly, "When you come again hopefully I will know more about it and we can sort a proper potion or spell to counter it!"
He picked up a clip board and began writing her symptoms down.
"What's your name then?"

Maddiie looked at the Nurse with amazment.
Someone had finally figure her curse out.
"I-I ah, its Maddiie Hollawarth." she looked at him again.
"What is your name?" she asked her new hero.

Patrick extended his hand to her, "My name is Patrick, Patrick o'Brien!"
He smiled and wrote her name into his file.
"How about every Tuesday before classes start you come here Ms Hollaworth and we can give you your potion. I will get this taken care of alright. We can't have all our pretty girls going around with sad faces because they happen to change colour every now and then!"
He tried to make light of it but knew in his heart it was a serious condition. He would research it straight after she left, he thought.

Maddiie gave him a small smile.
"Thank you sir." she said shaking his hands.
"Tuesday sounds okay with me." she said to him.

{you probably have to tell Alicia this--bout the names of them}

"Every Tuesday without fail!" he smiled at her, "Now you may go but be careful and take things easy for the next few hours. And don't beat yourself up about being rude to your boyfriend. If he's worth his salt, he'll understand!"
He stood up to help her.

[[ yep! will write up a wee report on it and send her a copy.]]

Maddiie stood up with his support. "I know but I love him." she smiled at him.
They reached the door."Thanks again Doc, I mean oh well Doc." she said again a little eased.

Patrick was flattered to be called a Doc! He smiled at her.
"Love is a funny thing! Now be careful!" he held the door open for her.

"Okay I will bye." she waved at him.

Patrick closed the door and frowned.
It was unusual to see such a rare condition in someone so young, but he hoped that would be more beneficial to her. The young had remarkable recuperation properties of their own.
He looked at he parchment and returned to the cabinet where the blue potion was. He needed to assertain exactly what ingredients had been used to make it, he really didn't envy himself this part of the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back