• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Not Exactly Magic

Toni Addison

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,848
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Well I know I have a graphics shop and people have seen my work before, but I've been trying out some new techniques as well as hopefully improving my old, and I would love to have some feedback. I also know that most graphics are rather big (bigger than the allowed side) which is why they are mostly located here as well :D
So let's get this party started....​

Round Designs
24ootp0.png


dww4fp.png


mmv1js.png

Odd Shaped Designs
v8d6a9.png


vh51c7.png


k9tes3.png

Note: I have more to come but my computer is being completely insane so it won't let me upload much more....
 
:o Wow Toni, these are amazing, might steal these too :r: :lol: Nah I probably wouldn't be able to do them -_-

The odd shaped ones are pure class. What program do you use?
 
Back
Top