Not a shopping girl. (Closed)

Taylor Marks

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Taylor walked out of the shopping area. She really wasn't cut out for clothes shopping, especially when it was fashionable clothes shopping.

As she walked, Taylor found a small field just out of Obsidian Harbor. On the other side there were a few little children, aged about 4 to 5, playing on a swing set but apert from that it was empty. She flopped down into the long grass, completly hidden from view, and closed her eyes.

The day was fine and refreshing for Angelica, she just got to new zealand to visit some family relatives and spend the summer vacation with the people she missed a lot. To complete her day, Angelica went for the park just outside of the Obsidian Harbor gate; it was filled with long grass and flowers, there were swing and slide for children.

Angelica decided to lurk in the grass and find some pretty wild flowers in the park. She didn't notice someone was there, so, she tripped and land on her front. "Ouch." She said rather hurt.

Taylor was just drifting off to sleep when she felt something bmp against her and a female voice speak. She opened one eye and looked around. There was a foot leaning on her, confused, Taylor followed it and saw a girl, quite a bti older than her, lying face first on the ground.

"Are you ok?"

Angelica's face was sore and some grass on her hair was seen. What could it be the thing lying there She thought to herself. Then she heard a voice came from behind here, Its a human after all Angelica stood up while brushing her clothes from some dirt.

"I'm fine." She said after cleaning herself. "What are you doing there anyway." Angelica asked the younger girl in front of her.

"Oh good." Taylor put her head back down on the ground. "I was relaxing after a long boring day of shopping." She gestured lazily to the bags next to her. "What were you doing?" She closed her eyes again, listening at the same time.

Taylor nodded, eyes still closed. "Sounds like fun, I'm Taylor, you can call me anything you like really, most people do." She sighed, opened her eyes and sat up next to Angelica. "Nice to meet you Angie."

"Maybe Tay sounds good to me, how old are you anyway? are you going to start at Hogwarts this year?" She asked like she's not going to live tomorrow. "Hogwarts is great, me and my classmates and schoolmate was send there last year for the triwizard tournament." Angie exclaimed. She looked at the kids playing at the playground and smiled, "I wish i'm a kid again."

"Okay, Tay it is." She smiled at the older girl. "Yeah I am, I'm 11. What school do you go to then?" Taylor was thourally confused by the words triwizard tornemant but she was really to relaxed to worry about anything.

Once again, Taylor was confused when she said Durmstrang but settled when Angie said it was her school. "Same about the sister but I do have a PITA brother." She closed her eyes, basking in the sunlight.

Taylor opened her eyes. Obviously the girl knew what PITA meant. she would be the first Taylor had met that did. "Yeah, I have a few good ones, a couple of Ok ones and even a few enemies already." She thought about the people she had met, most of them nice but with a few nasties in with them. "Oh, he's 13." Taylors brow creased slightly as she wondered why Angie wanted to know about Benny.

"Oh, 13." She smiled to Tay and back at the sun. "I think many of your friends wants to be in the nasty house ever. i know the feeling even i didn't stay there for too long." Angie said hoping she didn't went to Hogwarts or even participate in the Triwizard Tournament.

Taylor looked at the girl, unsure of what she was saying. "What do you mean?"

Taylor bowed her head towards the ground. "Not really no, I'm not magical by my family, at least I don't think I am."

"So, you really don't know about Hogwarts?" She asked and sigh, "Hogwarts is great but i don't really agree with the 4 four house things, they think that ever student has different personalities. Even though i'm a pure blood, my family doesn't act like they are Slytherins." Angie said now picking a bladez of grass again.

Taylor was confused. "I know about houses with the different personality thing but I don't get why people keep saying bad things about slytherin, isn't it good to be cunning and sly?" This had been bugging her for a while, she had grown up being ought you can get along in life aslong as you had some cunning in you or a friend.

Taylor's face scrunched into a frown. "So you're saying that anyone that goes into Slytherin is automaticly bad bacause they're in that house?" She just didn't understand this. "Or are you saying all the nasty people go into Slytherin?"

"Oh, ok. I've met a few Slytherins then. Quite a few." Taylor's mind flew back to the Fudge kid and his girlfriend Sydney.

Taylor smiled grimly. "Don't worry about that, I don't plan on making friends with them. I would be perfectly fine if I never spoke to them again." She was slightly suprised when she realised she wasn't exagerating then she realised how scary that Brodie kid was and her shock became non-existant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back