Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Yellow for @Noelle Maxwell, open after

Katy had heard all about Noelle Maxwell and his tragic rejection at the ball last semester. There was no note with the rose she had for him, but it was yellow, which meant it wasn't some dramatic declaration of love from Willow or anything exciting like that. Still, Katy was curious how the Hufflepuff was probably taking everything. She shared a room with Willow this year and had been dying to know, but the last thing she needed was to make thing awkward in her dorm. But Noelle, he was fair game.

"Hey, Noelle," She said, spotting him as she poked her head in the student lounge. "How's it going? Need cheering up or anything? Perhaps a rose to lift your spirits?" Katy said, wiggling the yellow rose.

Doing his best to avoid the rose drama, Noelle did not know why he decided to deliver them. So after taking a break, he slumped on a nearby chair and was about to close his eyes when Katy Miller called his attention. He knew her since she was the new classmate, an exchange student from Ilvermorny. "Hey, Katy! I'm good. Better since I see you now.", he jokingly said. He patted the space beside him. "Join me? Deliveries are exhausting." He eyed the rose. "Is that for me?"

Katy beamed, hopping over to sit down next to Noelle and pass him the rose and its note. "Don't need to ask me twice. Who knew this school had so many stairs, right?" She said, snorting a little at her own comment. "And yep, that's for you. I gotta say I was looking forward to maybe cheering you but you seem in good spirits.." She said, trailing off and hoping Noelle might fill her in perhaps. He certainly wasn't acting like a guy who just got his grand gesture rejected in front of half the school.

Noelle took the rose and note, not bothering to open it. Since it was yellow, he knew it could be from Alexis or Joshua. And Katy was there, he should be paying attention to her. "Happy that I am in Hufflepuff." He resided on the fourth floor but frequented the towers because of Willow. He chuckled but went silent at her next comment. "You think so?", he sighed. It was supposedly their anniversary. Yet it was over before he was able to plan it. "I could still use some cheering up." He wondered what Katy knew, seeing as she could be dormmates with his ex.

Last edited:
Katy laughed when Noelle implied Hufflepuff might be spared some of the woes of stair climbing. "Yeah, right? I think I got put in the wrong house," Katy lamented. At Noelle's sigh, Katy almost felt bad for prying. It seemed like Noelle had been carrying on perfectly content until she'd come and bugged him about it. Maybe he was barely holding it together underneath and here she was causing trouble. "Well if you need to talk about it, I'm a great listener, promise," Katy offered, patting Noelle gamely on the shoulder.

(OOC: so the reason there's no note is because one wasn't attached, my bad)

&&ooc: yk, we can always wing it.&&
Noelle smiled, laying a hand over Katy's. "I'll hold on to that. Although, I have a feeling I will be listening to you talking.", he could not believe he already found it easy to talk to anybody. He had always thought they saw him weird for being sporting a beard and always holed up in the library. He looked at the note and decided to open it. It was blank. Alexis always put a note, Joshua, too. "That's weird. It's blank." He passed it to Katy for her to see.

"Oh come on, there's nothing on your mind you wanna talk about?" Katy said, giving Noelle a nudge, already forgetting her previous guilt. Surely it wouldn't be a bad thing for Noelle to get to vent a little. Her mom always said it was bad for your health to keep things all bottled up and Katy had found it a bit odd how Noelle seemed to be taking Willow's rejection so easily. Maybe he really thought she'd come around on her own? Katy was distracted by her line of thought though when Noelle revealed the rose hadn't come with any signed note. "Weird, I wonder who wouldn't bother signing a yellow rose. It's not like friendship's super scandalous," She mused. It was possible it was from Willow maybe, but she didn't want to bring it up in case Noelle really was holding out on her coming around.

Noelle laughed, sighing afterward. He leaned back, pulling Katy as well. "There is one thing.", he glanced sideways. "The problem is you might have heard about it already. It was kinda public knowledge seeing as it happened at Yule Ball." He finally admitted. It was a bit easier this time, probably because of Katy's bright personality. He shrugged his shoulders. "As long as it's yellow, I'm fine with it." Twirling the rose, he asked Katy. "Did you receive some?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back