No Owls This Time.

Archie Villiers

OOC First Name
Lauren
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Archie had spent most of the first semester cooped up in the Slytherin common room where he felt most safe, venturing out to the rest of the castle didn't really interest him. He wasn't a big people person, he found talking to new people daunting. He wasn't fond of the stage of friendship where there was the awkward small talk. Thankfully, he had overcome that stage with only a couple of people, but they were of high quality. Archie was never one for a lot of friends anyway.

He found himself in the Trophy Room and he thought how proud his father would be if he could have a trophy with his name on it. However, it was looking unlikely. Archie hadn't taken part in any extra curricular activities and he shied away from sport. His finger traced the names on the trophies on the glass in front of them and sighed.

Margot had recently felt the urge to explore the castle, something that hadn't really occurred to her before. Reaching the third floor, Margot decided she would roam the corridor. Walking into a room rather full of plaques and trophies, her eyes widened with awe. Almost instantly she decided she needed to get her name onto one. Reading each trophy one by one, Margot dug her way through the room.

Shuffling behind a row of smaller trophies, Margot heard a rather heavy sigh. "Hello?!" She peered around, "ARCHIBALD!" Margot hadn't seen him in ages, "how are you, and what are you doi-" Margot stubbed her toe rounding the corner, "Good grief!! That bloody hurts." Trying to pull herself together quickly, Margot finished, "how are you doing?" She grimaced, once again embarrassed.

Archie heard a faint girls voice coming from somewhere near by. He looked around and before he knew it a girl was walking towards him shouting his name. He grinned when he recognised who it was "MARGOT!" he said with the same excitement, it had a been such a long time since he had seen his Gryffindor friend. "Are you okay?" Archie asked Margot concerned about her toe. He smiled once Margot was in front of him "I'm fine thank you, how are you?" he asked "it's a shame this is the first time we've seen each other in a while" he said sadly.

Margot was relieved that Archibald seemed as excited as she was to see him. Her blush was just simmering down until he asked her if she was okay, "Ha! Yeah, don't worry I'm fine!" Margot's face was once again bright red. "Well, I'm glad. In doing fine too, classes are fun this term!" Margot put her hair up into a ponytail while she listened to Archibald. "Very true, I think it's been since the beginning of first term!"

"Archie," Margot scrunched her eyebrows together, "what are you doing in the trophy room?" Feeling the need to answer her own question, "I personally just needed to go an explore!"

Archie liked the way Margot blushed when she felt embarrassed he found her very endearing and very interesting, he loved being around her. He was grateful that she didn't seem to judge him for being a Slytherin, like most people would. He agreed with her statement about classes "they are indeed. I especially like Transfiguration. That's fascinating!" he said smiling. He nodded, it had been a long while.

He wondered what he should say to answer her question, to be honest the Trophy Room was quite a random spot he picked to go to. "Well... I spend quite a lot of time in the Slytherin common room and I realised one day that I hadn't explored the castle that much. I only really went where classes were. So I found myself here... In the trophy room" he explained touching the glass case that held the various trophies. He smiled at Margot's explanation, it was so typical of a Gryffindor wanting to explore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back