Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Isaiah had managed to make his way back to brightstone once again. This time he wasn't alone though as the whole family had come: his dad, his pa, his brother and his sister. The whole gang. It had been good though because at least this time they had visited multiple shops and both him and his siblings got to pick out some things they wanted. It was kind ofa family ritual to just do a little brightstone trip every year at the end of the break. Before four out of the five of them would go back to school. Sort of. Homeschooling was school too right? Only this year Isaiah wouldn't be homeschooled anymore but would actually going to a real school, hogwarts. He was thrilled, probably so enthusiastic about it his siblings were getting tired of him. After they had done everything they had wanted to do the whole family had made their way over to the park to end the day on a relaxed note. His dad and pa were on a bench somewhere, always managing to run into some of their friends wherever they seem to go which meant they would likely be here for a while. His sister was at the swings and his brother was.. somewhere, he had kind of lost him out of sight for a second. Isaiah followed his sister in taking a seat near the swings so he could at least keep a little bit of an eye on her. He was the oldest after all so he always felt the need to look after his siblings. Sitting down in the grass he took out the bag of sweets he had gotten from honeyduke's earlier on the day, happily popping one of the sweets in his mouth as he looked around the park to see if anything fun was going on.

Jordie was enjoying running around near his home while he still could. He had been out for a run, headphones blaring as he tried to stay in shape. He was doing his best to stay in shape, stay fit, for when he was inevitably captain of the quidditch team. He had to be. It was just that simple. He was on his way back when he saw a boy on the grass with some candy. He jogged over, taking out his headphones and smiling widely as he approached. "Hi! Want some company?" He asked, not recognizing the kid.

Isaiah was sure his sister wasn't going to move on from her spots any time soon, so he turned his head from side to side and scanned the park in order to find where is brother was hiding out. After a little while he noticed him a bit further down, glad that he had finally gotten an eye on him as well he continued to pop another sweet in his mouth. As long as both his siblings wouldn't just disappear everything was fine, his dads were both there as well anyways. Still, they were all caught up in conversation and he wanted to make sure his siblings were okay. "Hey! Sure, go ahead." Isaiah smiled back when a boy approached him, patting the grass next to him. He definitely didn't mind some company and the boy seemed to be around his age, which meant another chance to meet a possible new friend and that was something he for sure wasn't going to say no to. "Want one?" He asked as he picked up his bag of sweets and held it out for the boy. There were too many for him to eat on his own anyways and even if he wanted to eat them all on his own he knew he shouldn't so he might as well share a couple with this kid.

Jordan smiled, plopping down on the grass next to the other boy. "I'm Jordie," He introduced, offering his hand. He let out a small sound of pleasure when offered the candy, taking a few and popping one into his mouth. "You aren't from around here, are you?" He asked, looking around to see a few other kids in the playground but no one he knew.

Isaiah put out a fist when the boy held out his hands, hoping he'd be cool with a fist bump rather than shaking hands. That just seemed way too adult-y for him. "Cool, I'm Isaiah." He introduced himself in return, turning his head for a second to see if his siblings were still where they were before before looking back at the other kid. "Nope, not even close." He shook his head when asked if he was from around here. Although by now he had been to the village plenty of times and definitely knew his way around. "I'm guessing you are?" He asked, popping another sweet into his mouth after he did. He wasn't sure how many he had eaten by now, but he figured he'd have to stop with the sweets after a couple more if he didn't want to get sick.

Jordie smiled a bit and accepted the boy's transition to a fist bump. "I am," He replied easily to Isaiah's question. "Where are you from?" He asked, popping another candy in his mouth. He had followed the boys eyes to the playground. "Are you here with anyone?" He asked, curious now if there were more kids to play with. If he was being honest though, he was enjoying lounging about up here.

Isaiah nodded when Jordie confirmed he was from around the area. Living around brightstone seemed cool to him, there would often be so many kids around in his eyes. He didn't know if that was true, but still it sounded fun. "I'm from Dunedin." He answered the boy's question. It wasn't exactly close, but there were so many ways of transport that getting to brightstone had never been a real issue. "My family." Isaiah nodded at the next question. "My dads are busy talking to some friends so I'm trying to keep an eye on my siblings in case they don't." He shrugged. He knew perfectly well that the park was safe and his dads wouldn't just let them out of their sight if they didn't trust the situation, but still he was protective of his siblings. He was the oldest after all, and in his eyes older siblings should always take care of their younger ones.

Jordie sat up straighter when Isaiah finished speaking. Dunedin? Jordie had family over there. "Dads?" He thought back, trying to remember if his uncles had mentioned company today. "Who are they here to see?" He asked. That was just a coincidence, right? He wasn't going to have some extra men in the house if he went home, was he? He looked to Isaiah, curiosity raging in his eyes.

Isaiah pointed at where his dads were standing talking to one of their female friends when the boy seemed to question his words. "Yeah, they're over there." He smiled when they noticed him pointing and gave the two boys a little wave, as friendly as they ever were. He just secretly prayed they wouldn't come over. He loved his dads he did, but he figured it'd be better if they stuck to their conversation so he could continue with his own. "No one in particular, they just took me and my siblings on a little shopping trip." He shrugged at Jordie's next question, wondering why he was suddenly so interested in what his dads were doing in brightstone.

Jordan laughed a bit, waving back at them. He supposed it wasn't such a little world after all. He had been silly, but of course, it wouldn't have been the first time he had been surprised with company if he had been right. "They look nice. I was worried for a second my uncles had invited over company again without telling me," He told Isaiah with a little laugh. "Are you going to school next year?" He asked.

Isaiah chuckled at Jordie's response, wondering how often it had happened that the boy had run into unexpected company when headed home. He also was a little confused about home for the boy seeming to be with his uncles. "You live with your uncles?" He blabbered, not even considering why the boy could be living with his uncles rather than his parents. "Yeah, dude! You too?" Isaiah enthusiastically answered his next question. By now he had met quite a couple of kids who'd be going to school with him already and he tried his best to remember all of them, remember their names, so he could greet them at school. He could already imagine how sweet it would be to wander the halls and to be able to casually greet other students every now and then. He would totally look cool doing that.

Jordie shrugged at the boys' question. "Yeah I'm adopted," He replied easily. He smiled brightly when the boy said he was heading to school. "Yes," he laughed. "We should meet up at school too," he propped himself up on his hands. "I'm hoping I'm going to be in Slytherin," He offered. "What house do you want to be in?" He asked.

Isaiah nodded when Jordie told him he was adopted. "Me too, dude!" He smiled at the other boy. Personally he had never had any troubles with being adopted but then again he might be too young to fully understand why. What he did know was that his dads were cool, it had gained him two siblings and an awesome family which was pretty much all he could ask for. "Totally." Isaiah nodded at the mention of meeting up at school. "Dunno, don't really have a preference." He shrugged when asked where he wanted the hat to place him. He had family in all houses and they all seemed to have been doing or were doing great so it didn't really matter. "Why d'you wanna be in Slytherin?"

Jordan laughed and held out his hand for another fist bump. He thought about Isaiah's question for a brief moment, shrugging. "It's easy; my older sister was a Slytherin and I want to be one, too," He offered. He watched the kids on the playground for a minute. "School should be exciting. Classes, maybe, but I'm mostly looking forward to exploring that castle and making a name for myself," He chuckled. "There are gunna be so many kids. It's like a book," He mused.

Isaiah happily joined Jordie in another fist bump, deciding in that moment that the other kid would totally be fun to hang out with at school as well. "Makes sense I guess." He nodded, realizing that being sorted into a house with someone from his family would be sweet. "In that case I'd be cool with Slytherin or Gryffindor as well, that's where my cousins are." He smiled. "Dude, same." Isaiah agreed with Jordie on wanting to see the castle, making a name for himself. "Would be totally sweet to walk around and have a lot of kids know your name."

Jordie laughed. "I hope we're in the same house, that would be fun," He decided. He bit his lip. "I suppose Gryffindor would be cool too, my brother was in Gryffindor," He laughed a bit. "I have a cousin in each house too so that would be fun," He thought it would be easier if he could just cuddle Jasper or Amaya all year. He chuckled and nodded. "But in like, a good way, like kids know you and like you and respect what you've done," He ran a hand through his hair.

Isaiah nodded at the mention of being sorted into the same house. "Yeah, dude! That'd be chill as." He agreed. He'd met a few kids by now before school had even started and almost all of them seemed like so much fun. He knew it wasn't likely they'd all end up in the same house but that didn't mean he wouldn't seek them out anyways. "Well wherever we end up you're stuck with me now." Zay laughed, only half joking. He nodded again when Jordie clarified what he meant by kids knowing his name. "Totally." He grinned. Kids knowing his name because they liked him sounded cool. Being known sounded cool. Although he definitely wasn't opposed to get into some trouble either.

Jordan laughed at Isaiah's comment. "Stuck with you sounds so harsh," He stole another sweet. "I prefer to think of it as having your company, even if I don't ask for it," He winked playfully, then quickly perked up. "Oh, oh! Uncle James!" Jordie sat up, waving excitedly at a biker driving by. Even with the helmet obscuring the face Jordie knew his uncle. The biker waved back, before continuing on and away. Jordie laughed, relaxing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back