But I never saw you before

Are these your hands holdin' mine ,

------------------------------------------------------------
1ufGaki.png
1ufGaki.png

FULL NAME
Nicola Devin Harvelle

MEANING
Nicola -> Nicola is a Latinised version of the Greek personal name Nikolaos (Νικόλαος), derived from Nikos meaning "victory", and laos meaning "people", therefore implying the meaning "Victory of the people".
Devon -> The given name Devon is of uncertain origin. It is mainly a North American name, and may be derived from either the English county Devon, or from the surname Devon. A feminine variant of the name is Devonne.
Harvelle -> The name Harvellel was brought to England by the Normans when they conquered the country in 1066. It comes from the Breton personal name Aeruiu or Haerviu. It is composed of the elements haer, which means battle or carnage, and vy, which means worthy.

OOC WHY
I got the name Nicola from this Australian show called Bondi Rescue. I fell in love with the name and I was sure I was going to use it on HNZ someday. I think it suited this girl and thus the name was given to her.

NICKNAMES
The only nickname I have is Nic, it is just a shortened version of Nicola.

D.O.B.
TEXT

PROFESSION
TEXT

FATHER
TEXT

MOTHER
TEXT

SIBLING(S)
TEXT

OTHER
TEXT

RELATIONSHIP TO FAMILY
TEXT

PET(S)
TEXT

BLOOD STATUS
TEXT

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS
TEXT

HOMETOWN
TEXT.

CURRENT RESIDENCE
TEXT

THE PLACE TO LIVE
TEXT

PREVIOUS HOMES
TEXT

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
TEXT

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Too young

CRUSHES PAST AND PRESENT
N/A

FIRST KISS
N/A

FIRST FRENCH KISS
N/A

PAST RELATIONSHIPS
N/A

FLINGS
Too young

THE FIRST TIME
Too young

giphy.gif

Now I wonder how I could have been so blind ,

For the first time I am looking in your eyes

1ufGaki.png
1ufGaki.png

HAIR STYLE
I always let my hair be loose. I don't like to put it up and I really don't have the patience to put in braids or anything. So I just brush it in the morning and then leave it be.

HAIR HAS BEEN DYED
I have never died my hair and I don't plan to ever die it. Dying your hair can basically destroy it and turn it into straw.

EYE COLOUR
My eyes are a deep shade of brown.

BIRTHMARKS/FRECKLES/SCARS
In the summer I get these tiny freckles on my face. I also have scar on my lip. When I was younger I fell over this tree root and my front teeth went through my lip. It healed, but you can still see a light scar.

BODY TYPE
I think I am in the normal range. I am definitely not build athletically or am I very long. I am on the shorter side of people and I think that is okay.

BLOOD TYPE
I have no idea what my blood type is.

WHICH HAND?
My left hand is the most dominant, but I can also do simple tasks with my right hand.

VOICE
People tell me I have a higher pitched voice. I don't know myself, it sounds normal in my head.

LANGUAGES
I speak English perfectly, but that is the only language I speak.

ALLERGIES
I don't have any allergies I know of.

PERSONAL STYLE
I love to wear simple clothes. A t-shirt paired with a pair of jeans. Also sweaters in more natural colours. Browns, nudes and whites. I love the earthy tones.

CURRENT PLAYBY
Hannah Murray

AESTHETIC
wBDsVgl.png

For the first time I'm seein' who you are ,

I can't believe how much I see ,

CHARACTER LIKES
I love to learn more about the magical creatures there are and also I love my ukulele. I can strum a pretty decent beat on it. I also love my two siblings to death and I am very protective over them.

CHARACTER DISLIKES
I don't like people who try to hurt my siblings. Nor am I fond of very preppy girls and boys. I also dislike people who can't show respect to others.

GOALS
I don't have any specific goals I want to achieve while at Hogwarts. I do hope to get some passable grades and have a fun time with my siblings.

BOGGART
My boggart is a wall between my siblings. The wall stands for death and being locked off. I don't know what I would do without them.
PATRONUS
KeyAridAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif
My Patronus is an Irish Wolfhound. I think it is because they are very loyal creatures. A personality trait I also posses.

PATRONUS MEMORY
The patronus memory is thinking about one of the times we set a big tent in our garden and we camped the whole night out in the garden with my siblings. It was so wholesome and great.

DEMENTOR
I would see the dead of my grandmother. I loved her a lot, but she died in a tragic accident. That moment made me realize that death was closer than you think. I worry about my siblings a fair bit and I think that is why I am so protective over them.

VERITISERUM
Nicola would say that she sometimes would be more carefree and more like her siblings. All of her time she watches out for them and hopes nothing happens. She feels like she never let down her guard for even a minute.

MIRROR OF ERISED
TEXT

AMORENTIA
TEXT

I LOOK UP TO
TEXT

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
TEXT

ZODIAC SIGN
TEXT

ZODIAC DESCRIPTION

BASIC PERSONALITY
TEXT

8R-7kKuqM9dQUsDGgx25jxrNxCx0Je2i-eYz2sAbu6XO6L6Inq6wgfl81SaF102pa9i8pNRkeYtOLVjnCwJyvIinHdWldoi2wC6pwsax2Zms-3NNfHbATAKI60El7o2QHZdd6A

When you're lookin' back at me ,

Now I understand what love is, love is ,

1ufGaki.png
1ufGaki.png

OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED
Me and my siblings were home schooled. Since our mother was home all the time, my parents decided home schooling would be a good option for us.

FIRST THOUGHTS
I didn't mind being home schooled I loved being at home while learning. It was safe and I was close to my siblings. If we wanted a break that was okay. So that was definitely a big plus. We could play whenever we wanted and do what we wanted so I think home schooling is pretty awesome.

GRADES ACHIEVED
I got some pretty good grades in most of the subjects. The only subject I flunked was Arts and Crafts. I don't have the patience for that subject. Who wants to wait till paint dries or that your glue is finally holding everything together. No one, exactly.

FAVOURITE CLASS
My favourite class was when our mother told us about the history of magic and Hogwarts. We also learned about magical creatures and I think that is where my interest of Magical creatures came from.

LEAST FAVOURITE CLASS
I really hated math, my mother told us that it was mandatory since you need to be able to do math, but oh boy it is so boring. The one who invented that subject should die a horrible death.

SKIPPING CLASS?
You can't exactly skip class if you mother is the teacher and you are already home. So that wasn't really an option.

Can this be real, can this be true? ,

Am I the person I was this morning ,

WAND
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Rosewood Wand with Mermaid Scale Core

WAND DESCRIPTION
Length: On the shorter side of things, this wand offers excellent control and aim - easily an extension of one's own arm.
Style: Great care was taken in crafting this wand's wood to spiral to its point, giving it a beautiful aesthetic quality.
Wood: A beautiful wand wood that tends to draw beautiful people to itself for best results.
Core: As a core, mermaid scale assists wands in being helpful in classes such as Care of Magical Creatures and water-based spells. Though not a difficult core to obtain, mermaid scales must be freely given by the merperson in order to fully bond in the wand.
Flexibility: Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND
I love how my wand looks, it was really expensive though so my parents weren't as excited as I was. My wand is pretty and the Mermaid scale core is pretty special. I think that it suits my needs perfectly, but it was 300 galleons which is pretty expensive as wands go.

SCHOOL
I am attending Hogwarts New Zealand alongside my brother and sister.

FIRST THOUGHTS
I was excited to finally go to a real school. Since I had been home schooled I wasn't sure how a school actually worked. Don't get me wrong my mom was a good teacher, but home schooling is different to a real school.

HOUSE
I was sorted in the house of Godric Gryffindor.

THOUGHTS WHILE BEING SORTED
I didn't think of much I was more worried about what gender the hat was, than to actually think about my house The hat doesn't really take anything in consideration so I just waited to get my house and hoped it would fit me in the end.

SORTING POST
Nicola was ready for Hogwarts, she was going to make it here one way or the other. She was eager to learn more about magic and on the other end she wanted to be there for her siblings. Speaking of siblings her sister and brother seemed to be nervous for this moment. Nicola didn't feel anything really, she was just eager to know her house. She was walking close to her siblings in a protective stance. Nicola was afraid people wouldn't accept them and thus she had learned to fight back. It wasn't like she was going to punch her way out of freedom, no Nicola had other ways to get her opinion across she was smarter than fighting with strength she definitely lacked.

When they walked into the great hall Nicola didn't know where to look anymore. There were so many people and Nicola felt small. She knew the procedure and Nicola wondered how a muggleborn would feel at this moment. Nicola had already too much on her mind and the thought soon slipped away. When the first student walked towards the hat Nicola wondered what the hat actually found when he was on your head.

Did he see all the times she had protected her sister and brother or the times she was angry at them and had fought dirty. Maybe he saw her playing her trusty ukulele. Maybe the hat wasn't male at all, maybe the hat was female. So many questions were in Nicola her head now and soon it was her time to go to the chair. She was the last of her siblings to go to the chair. When she heard her sister and brother get sorted she clapped hard. She just hoped she could be placed with at least one of them, preferably her sister.

''Harvelle, Nicola''

That was her que to walk up to the chair. She walked confidently to the chair and was eager to find out her house. She didn't have a particular house in mind, she was going to make it work anyway. She felt the hat on her head and it felt good. Somehow she knew everything was going to be okay.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

CURRENT YEAR
I am currently in my first year.

YEAR OF GRADUATION
N/A

THOUGHTS DURING GRADUATION
N/A

GRADUATION POST
N/A

POSITIONS ACHIEVED
N/A

GRADES ACHIEVED
N/A

OWLs & NEWTs
N/A

BEST CLASS
N/A

WORST CLASS
N/A

source.gif

And are you the same you ? ,

It's all so strange how can it be

DREAM JOB
I think I either want to work with magical creatures or work for the ministry when I am older.

PROFESSION
I will be a student in the upcoming seven years, I do hope to work at the Magical Mangerie when I am older as a shops assistant.

SCHOOL EMPLOYMENT
I don't have a job outside or inside the school yet.

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT STATUS
Unemployed

CURRENT POSITION
N/A

THOUGHTS
N/A

LENGTH OF TIME IN POST
N/A

CO-WORKERS
N/A

PAST EMPLOYMENT
N/A

All along this love was right in front of me ,

Yes I've found you somehow

BIOGRAPHY
11 years ago three little kids were born. Morgan, Jayden and Nicola were these kids named. They are magical triplets and have always been close to each other. Of course there were fights and discussions, but they still love each other to the moon and back again.

Credits to Emzies
Lyrics by: Kenny Loggins - For the first time

BVOOOs2.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back