Nice View

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa ran pale thin fingers through her soft blonde hair as she looked around what she knew to be the North Tower. It was was quiet and seemed kind of lonely. Alyssa knew that someone would eventually come. Alyssa could usually find herself making friends with anyone that wasn't mean or a muggle.

Looking out the window Alyssa smiled. "What a view...." She muttered dreamily.

Steph wondered up to the north tower, her hair was limp and hung in waves round her shoulders, she had no make up on, she was wearing orange skinny jeans and one of Aidens hoodies.

When she got up to the north tower it was almost empty, Steph saw Alyssa, a girl she knew but hadnt spoke to properly. 'Hey,' Steph said quietly, walking toward her and looking out the window Alyssa was looking out of.

Alyssa turned around and saw Steph. Alyssa had talked to Steph a few times but had never really hung out with her or anything before. But from what she knew she was friends with Aiden and was a nice girl. So Alyssa showed no hostility towards her. Alyssa tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her eyes before she decided to speak.

"Hey Steph, what are you doing all the way up here?" Alyssa asked with a small smile on her face.

Steph smiled, she had been smiling a lot since her and Aiden got together, and was reasonably happy, given the circumstances.
'I just needed to get away from it all, i needed to think you know. What about you?' Steph asked Alyssa, running her thin hand through her hair and sighing.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Alyssa asked as a small smile formeed it's way onto her own face. She agreed that sometimes it wa sjust good to get out and away from everything.

Steph smiled again, 'Um, i guess someone is making me smile like this,' She sighed happily, 'You'd understand i guess.' Steph was referring to the time Alyssa and Aiden were together. Steph knew that Aiden had made Alyssa and Bella very happy.

Alyssa kicked one of her boots against the floor and smiled when it made a soft click. Alyssa immediantly got the impressiont hat Steph of course had a boyfriend. Alyssa hadn't really seen Steph with any guys lately.

"OOh you have a boyfriend? Who is it?" Alyssa asked after a small squeal of delight. She loved it when couplles were revealed. She loved gossip and knowing stuff, it gave her power.

Steph grinned, 'A..' She stopped, Alyssa was close to Bella, but it was too late now, there wasnt any doubt in her head that she could get away without telling Alyssa. 'Um, Aiden.' Steph waited, sure that Alyssa wouldnt be very happy about this.

The minuet Aiden's name come from Steph's mouth Alyssa's smile faded. Alyssa slowly turned her head with a look of shock and disgust mixed on her face at the same time. He hands gripped her designer bag tightly.

"What...did you say?" Alyssa asked with a tone of seriousness.

Steph knew this was coming, 'Um,, me and Aiden are dating.' She fiddled with the sleves of his hoodie and looked up at Alyssa, a nervous smile on her face.

Alyssa vionetly pushed a wavy blonde bang away from her face before she rosse dher arms ove rher chest and stared down at Steph with a look of sharp disgust.

"Your dating Aiden? So were you the one who wrote the note to him?" Alyssa snapped in a rude snobby tine that she oftne used when she was getting angry.[/b]

Steph bit her lip, 'What note?' Steph didnt know about any note, 'Calm down will you!' Steph said loudly.

Alyssa stomped her foot and uncrossed her arms before she snorted. She couldn't believe that Steph wanted her to actually calm down. First aidne goes and ditches her, then he does it to Isabella.

"Calm down?! You try getting ditched by a guy, then having your best friend get ditched him...so he can date a Gryffindor!!!" Alyssa snarled with a wild look in her eyes. She was beyong tired of the problems Aiden has been causing.

"The note that made Aiden and Isabella break up. Duh!" Alyssa rudely muttered

Steph scoffed, 'Did you go this out of control with Bella? She did this to you right, but your best friends and everything. So yeah calm down' Steph said angrily, her voice rising.

'You think i sent a note to Aiden to split them up?!' Steph spat, rising to her full height so she was eye to eye with Alyssa, 'you honestly think id do something as pathetic and dumb as that? Ive got more important things to think about, like er the death of my brother!' She shouted, losing her temper, she hated being accused of things that she blatantly didnt do.

"Actually no..I did get all worked up over Isabella. Check your facts before you go around trying to state them." Alyssa replied snottily. She was sure people had accusations. But what Alyssa hated more then that, was when something did happen, but people learned the wrong fscts about it. It made them feel smart, when they were actuallyutterly clueless.

Alyssa didn't flinch when Steph rose to her her height. Alyssa didn't find Steph as a threat at all. To be honest she found the first years to be more to worry about then her. Suddenly Alyssa Snorted with a cocky smile on her face. "Obviously you haven't been spending all your time thinking about your brother." Alyssa snorted as she reffered to Aiden. If this girl was really moping then she wouldn't have time for boys.

'Maybe you should check your facts before you state them,' Steph spat, 'because you've got everything wrong, so much for little miss perfect'

"Did you just listen to what I said at all? Apparantly not, I'ver said you wrote the note. I asked you if you did." Alyssa placed her hands in her hips and scrunched her nose in annoyance. This had to be one of the biggest reasons she disliked Gryffindor's. They always rushe dintot hings without thinking.

"And I'm not perfect." Alyssa rolle dher eyes.

Steph chewed her lip, she hated arguments.
'Oh right' She said in a quiet voice, she turned and walked down the stairs, her eyes filled with tears.

(i wanted to finish this before the other thread started :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back