News of the Worst Sort....

Kalina Engel

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kalina,

I must regret to inform you that your mother and I must relocate due to our jobs. We'll be moving from our home in Germany all the way to New Zealand. Which means you'll be transferring to Hogwarts New Zealand during the next year at Hogwarts, assuming that they accept you in of course. I know you may feel like this is a dreaful loss, but remeber that good things can come from change. This is our final decision, please don;t make this harder then it's already going to be.....I'm sure your friends will understand.

Love you always,
Dad
Kalina slammed the letter from her father down onto the bench she was sitting on. This had probably been one of the worst times to even suggest to move away from Germany. Kalina had just made a bunch of really good friends, and now they were going to be taken away from her. Roughly shoving the letter onto the ground Kalina growled in frustraition, she didn't want her friends to replace or forget about her and she knew if hs eleft that's exactly what was going to happen to her. Kalina had never dealt with Jealousy well, it made her do awful things to people and to herself, she lost all her common sense with she let her jealousy get the better of her. the funny part was that she hadn't even left Durmtrang yet.

"How could this happen?" Kalina asked herself bitterly in her strong German accent. She let her head hand low as she tried to think of a way to tell her friends she was leaving.

Seraphina had made her way back to where she and Kalina had planned to meet up. She had pretty uneventful day on their trip to New Zealand, she had been expecting some fun but they had picked the worst time as all of the pupils of Hogwarts were in school. Maybe next time she thought to herself as she walked round the corner to see Kalina sitting on one of the benches.

She didn't look too happy, which was never a good sign. She slowly approached her never knowing how her friend would react when she was in bad mood. "Kalaina, what's up?" she asked in her thick German accent,

Kalina knew she couldn't lie to Seraphina about this. She was her best friend and could probably figure when she was lying. Besides it would be more then obvious next yera when Kalina didn't show up for school, so there was no way it could be avoided. With a small sigh Kalina beant down and picked up the letter she had thrown onto the ground. She hoped Sera of all her friends would at least understand.

She carefully handed it to her best friend and crossed her arms over her chest. "This must be a way for them to practice cruel and unusual punishment." Kalina muttered in a light tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back