New Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiara Lee

OOC First Name
Pheebz
So after taking over and starting some new characters, i need some plots ;D

Kia Lee

I've taken over 15 year old Beauxbatons student Kia. She French, and she's trying to learn English. She doesn't know much at the moment but hopefully that can change. She hopes to get on the quidditch team at some point, and has been a prefect since the begining of the year. I'm looking for anyone for her :)

Taylor Mitchell

Another person i'm now looking after is Taylor Mitchell. 27 years old, and is having some family issues including finding her sister. For her i'm mostly looking for men and best friends :)

Janey Pascot

10 year old orphan Janey lives with her brothers and sister and cousins, and next year will be starting Hogwarts (Probably aiming for Ravenclaw). I would like her to have at least one friend that's going to be going there next year too, so that by the time she starts, theres someone she knows :)

Now i also have my three origional characters, that prehaps are in need of a little something;

Liberty Corvus

As a seventh year, she can't wait to graduate, however when she does she'll be moving back to France to help her husband run the pub and look after their child. If there is anyone who'd be interested coming to visit her there let me know and we could make em friends :p

Aaliyah Nevada

21 year old Ministry Official. She going to be getting married to a Mr. Olaf in about six month, and needs to find some friends to plan her wedding with, including people she can ask to be bridemaids (She currently only has her sister and goddaughter). If anyone wants to help with this i'd be grateful :p

And finally, Andrew Spinnett.

The seventh year Durmstrang Head Boy is also going to be getting married later this year, but to who? I'm not ruining that yet ;) What i'm looking for him is some guy friends he can hang out with at Durmstrang, and prehaps invite to the wedding at the end of 2028 :D

Let me know if you're interested :D

~Pheebz

I have a girl and a boy to offer you as friends for Kia.

One, Avarice Vanity. She's a 7th year. She's a blonde veela. She works hard and is friendly. She's quite sweet and enjoys just having a good time with her friends. She needs a few more people

And two, Isaac Pike. He's a 7th year as well. He's from America, but he's been living in France for close to 7 years. He's the school flirt, who went through a break up and then he disappear for most of the first semester. So He'd be well known. Now he's back and interested in causing more havoc with the girls of Beauxbatons. He could teach her english. And they have study buddy relationship.

Also, Pheebz nice banner for Kia :p
Lol

Stefan Archer said:

One, Avarice Vanity. She's a 7th year. She's a blonde veela. She works hard and is friendly. She's quite sweet and enjoys just having a good time with her friends. She needs a few more people

And two, Isaac Pike. He's a 7th year as well. He's from America, but he's been living in France for close to 7 years. He's the school flirt, who went through a break up and then he disappear for most of the first semester. So He'd be well known. Now he's back and interested in causing more havoc with the girls of Beauxbatons. He could teach her english. And they have study buddy relationship.

Lol
Hehe thank you ;) i :wub: it :D

That would be awesome. I remember roleplaying with Libby and Avarice a while back and i think she'd make an awesome friend for her :D And Isaac too, I think it would be good not only for Kia to have a boy-friend but also someone to help her with the English :p Thank you. Should we have the roleplays seperate? Would probably be easier than all three of them. If you start Kia and Ava, i'll start Kia and Isaac? :p

Kia Lee said:
Stefan Archer said:

Lol

That would be awesome. I remember roleplaying with Libby and Avarice a while back and i think she'd make an awesome friend for her :D And Isaac too, I think it would be good not only for Kia to have a boy-friend but also someone to help her with the English :p Thank you. Should we have the roleplays seperate? Would probably be easier than all three of them. If you start Kia and Ava, i'll start Kia and Isaac? :p

Tis a pretty one.

Okay, sounds good.
I shall start the Avarice one later. And PM it to you.

Stefan Archer said:
Kia Lee said:
Stefan Archer said:

Lol

Tis a pretty one.

Okay, sounds good.
I shall start the Avarice one later. And PM it to you.
:wub:
Merci

Same

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back