Status
Not open for further replies.

Madeline Dela Merced

OOC First Name
Joyce
Wand
Ebony wood 14 1/2 inches essence of sakura blossoms
Hola, everyone. You might already know me from the welcome center
I'm Diana from Florida but my character is from Mexico and moved to New Zealand.
A brief introduction to my character: Madeline isn't French, she is a whole Mexican.
She has one brother name Ambroise who is homed schooled and goes to a muggle
school as well. Their parents are back at Mexico working. Madeline is sweet, kind,
understandable, brave and loyal, the traits that people love toward her. She's a ballet
instructor and a wizarding tutor for the kids who doesn't want to go to a real wizarding
school. TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING TOWARD HER, PLEASE click here!

The following is what she needs right now :)

-----"A good friend is cheaper than therapy"
[ul][li]A Best Friend and some friends that she can trust very much because Madeline is a trustworthy toward others and she wanted others to do the same thing toward her.[/li][/ul]
-----"Hate cages all the good things about you"
[ul][li]Enemies are all around the wizarding and muggle world, they can't be trusted what-so-ever in every way. Madeline has some enemies back at her hometown because of her traits that some says it is irritating. I want some enemies for her that hates her guts.[/li][/ul]
-----"Love me and the world is mine"
[ul][li]Boyfriend and a final, those two are very important as well to develop a character. If someone is willing to give their male characters then It's appreciated, Madeline was once been heart broken by a guy who wants her to change in anyway: the way she dress, talk, and eat as well and that ended up the two breaking up. I want a nice guy for her.
If people are interested just reply here and I will get back on you if I have
enough time to go here everyday. I'm just on vacation but don't worry, I will remind myself
to check here from time to time :) hope you like my first ever character here.

Aran&Madeline

Well Hi there Diana! It's Mimi. :) Hope you remember me. But anyway! I can offer you Aran as either a friend or maybe a boyfriend later on if his current relationship doesn't work out. He lives in New Zealand right now, but is Spanish and English by blood. Aran is as joker, not to mention extremely flirty. Though if he really does care about someone he'll be kind and very sweet. But you can read more about him in his CD if you want.

Hey nice name xD

I have Ashutosh Makwa, he's about 16-17 I think :tut:

He could be a friend at first or something like that :)

I have a plot in mind so I can give you the detail over Pm :p

-----"To Aran"
[ul][li]They can be closest friends as Madeline needed some tough male friends that can defend her anytime.</LI>
[li]He should have a sense of humor
<LI>[li]And loves kids as well[/li][/ul]-----"To Maddiie"
[ul][li]A friend would be nice as well, and he should be a children lover as well xD for some other reason. Pm me with your plot :)[/li][/ul]

Madeline&Harold
Hey there Diana! :wub:
I'm just gonna give it a try so here I go. I have Harold Garrison for you though he is quiet older. Widowed and ready for love. I'm not gonna spill some details unless you want to. Hey I'm open for any ideas. (I do need a final. :r ) Will be waiting for your reply! Thanks! :p

-----"Lawrence"
[ul][li]First, I'm sorry</LI>
[li]Second, my character already has a final
<LI>[li]Third, think of something else that you could think of that can be well suited with the both character[/li][/ul]

Hey!!! :p

So I can offer you James Lock. :D To begin with James will flirt. But once he knows his place as a friend with her, he could become a very firm friend of Madeline's. :) James keeps his friends close to his heart, and would probably be quite protective over her.

-----"James"
[ul][li]If his going to be her friend then he should loves kids because of her work and all. And I think flirting looks bad because of him being married, but I'm fine with being friend.[/li][/ul]

I have a character to offer as well. :D

I have Kier Myung-Dae, 19. Kier is cool, logical, and is good with smooth-talking and charming around his peers which are precisely the reason why his father thinks that it would be to his benefit if he chooses to continue their family business. He is very cheerful but he also can come across as rather detached and sometimes downright threatening when he wants to. He never turns people down for help, even when their intentions are not as good as he believes.

-----"James"
[ul][li]That's settled now, friends it is :D could you start a thread? My muse is going down and I have a lot to do. Please.[/li][/ul]-----"Blair"[ul][li]That will be cool, the ballet studio is located at Wellington. No one knows she is a witch in the studio and I would like for Sally to be the only one who knows that her instructor is a Witch because she is too as well.[/li][/ul]-----"Chantal"
[ul][li]Any offer is accepted and Kier is one of the characters that are accepted as of this moment xD well, he fits everything I need for a friend except ... Does he likes kids? Cause if we role play he will encounter lots of them :)[/li][/ul]

-----"Chantal"
[ul][li]Great, could you start it please, my batteries low and I need to sleep, I still got work tomorrow :)[/li][/ul]

oh arryt...

so..

r'u starting/ d'u want me to start?

-----"James"
[ul][li]Thank you so much, I will reply to that[/li][/ul]-----"Sally"
[ul][li]Could you start it, please? thank you[/li][/ul]-----"Kier"
[ul][li]Going to reply, thank you[/li][/ul]

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back