New Person! My main?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarabella Mayfleet

OOC First Name
Jo-Jo [main] ღ
Hi! I'm new here, I'm Jo-Jo! This is my character Clarabella Mayfleet. Shes quite shy and brash and quiet. She is flighty on her feet. She's half French, and she finds speaking in French easier then English. Her Chaacter Development is the signature. She's a very nice girl and a hopeful Gryffindor. She's quite old-fashioned and she refers to er her previous country as the old country. I would like a group of best friends for her, around 4-6 best friends and they stick in a group but they are friends with other people. A few enemies are agreeable, preferably some bullies who bully her because of her acenr and clothes. She's muggle-born.

Thanks,

Jo-Jo

I forgot:

She lives in Ashburton, New Zealand and is bullied by muggles and witches.

Bump

Hey :)

I thought i would post here to get the topic going, well as well as we have these two roleplaying, when they all go to HNZ, i can offer Alice Hills to be a possible friend to Clara. She is a 1st year Ravenclaw currently, and speaks nearly fluent French from her holidays there. She would probably enjoy being around someone younger than her and would enjoy her company.
Alice probably doesn't have the courage to stand up for Clara if she was bullied, but she would happily be a friend if you want :)

Kate
:hug:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back