New Life, New Home, New Family

Troxa Matthias

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Set: July 2034

Troxa Matthias was in a bit of a pickle. He and Auden were boyfriend and girlfriend now. The bad thing was that boys and girls did some things that liked each other a lot, they often did things. Troxa was no exception. He and Auden got intimate. That resulted in a child. Troxa had no idea what the gender of the baby was, or if it was too early to tell. All he knew was that she would be heavily pregnant in their seventh year and he felt so guilty over it. This was all his fault. It was just that he loved her. And he showed that. And apparently he planted his seed within. It was in the holidays now, and Auden was four months pregnant. Ever since everyone found out about their little event, Tristane had been pressing the two of them to move in with him, in a bigger room. Troxa was a little scared about the idea, but he had also heard that his uncle had heard about it, and that his dad was not thrilled to be a grandfather again. Troxa could not help it. He currently looked out the window at his home, and he wondered if Auden living with him would be wise. Sethos lived here, and so did Tylien. Both were like the Dark Lord in a room full of muggle-borns. It was terrifying and that was no place for a pregnant woman and a baby. Sethos would be calling her all sorts of names, and Troxa would be in more fights than ever before. Troxa let out a sigh and he wondered how others could possibly deal with something as big as this. He knew that he could not be the only person out there with this problem. He was looking forward to being a dad, but he wanted to graduate first!

Auden was supposed to arrive at any moment, and Troxa thought that he better get dressed for her. He always wanted to look his best for her. He took a quick shower before getting dressed in a rather casual outfit and he heard a knock at the front door. He rushed down the stairs, past his brothers and he rushed to the front door. He was glad that no one had answered it yet, and he opened it to reveal Auden Lefevre, looking as stunning as he always thought that she was. Shame she did not end up with a better looking fellow. He reached out and he gave her a hug as he ushered her inside and into the empty leaving room. In the distance, one could hear Sethos shout, "Terrence, you worthless piece of sh*t, get your pansy self out of my way!" And then Terrence's voice came in with, "Take a freaking pill that can knock you out. Merlin." Troxa flinched a bit and he said with an uncertain voice, "Um, just have a seat anywhere. I'm sorry you have to hear that. Tristane should be down any moment to break them up or something." Troxa just felt really bad for dragging her into his family. Well, kinda. She was carrying a Matthias within her, so she was technically a family member. When it came to the eyes of the family. Troxa could not wait until one of the older Matthias' took hold of the family.

Auden Lefevre was very nervous. Aside from the fact that she was pregnant and had no idea how the family was going to react when they heard the news, Auden was also feeling the bitter sting from her family. Auden's father was furious when he came home one evening to find that she was going to have a baby when she was still in school herself. After a heated argument between the two, he kicked her out and told Auden never to return. Auden hadn't told Troxa yet, but she knew she needed to. Auden needed somewhere to stay, so she needed to tell someone as soon as possible. After a few knocks on the door, Troxa opened the door, and Auden was pulled into an embrace. Auden felt so much better having her boyfriend around to protect her and make everything better. The shouting upstairs did unsettle her a little though. Auden had never met Troxa's siblings minus Tristane and they seemed pretty damn viscous in her opinion. What on earth could they do to her and the baby if they ever managed to get their hands on her? Auden's hand quickly found it's way to Troxa's, where she tightly grabbed a hold of it. It was as if she was beginning for reassurance that everything was going to be okay.

"My dad kicked me out, Trox. He was so mad when I told him...he...I....what are we going to do? I'm scared to stay here. Your brother's might do something to us." Auden hated throwing this much at the poor boy all at once, but there was so much that needed to be addressed along with the forming of new life. More shouting ensued upstairs and Auden flinched. Her eyes fell down to the small bump that was now her stomach. Auden worried for the life of not only the baby, but also Troxa and herself. They needed to find some way to manage raising and taking care of a baby, while at the same time finishing up their last year at school. How was there even a chance that they were going to manage all of that? Auden hadn't skimmed the school rules in some time, but she was pretty sure that infants weren't allowed to be kept in the dorms. Auden wasn't due until Christmas time, but she still needed to find a place for the baby to live and sleep once itr was born.

Arman Matthias had other plans than just let Tristane handle the idiots. After Arman poured him a glass of scotch, he used his free hand to whack Sethos upside the head. He hissed, "Boy, you better straight up before I make sure you never see the daylight again." At first, Sethos seemed to hate that contact before he did not say anything and went further upstairs. Arman threw a warning glare toward Terence before he went toward the living room and leaned against the doorway to look down upon the blonde young woman and Troxa. The woman was pregnant, and he could recognize her features. She looked like a Lefevre, one that he was dating. The corners of his faded scar that was once the Dark Mark was visible as the jacket slipped up as he raised the glass to his lips. Arman then heard that the woman's dad had kicked her out, and how she was scared to stay here. He would not blame her on that. The boys here were out of control since Metrophanes was not here, and Arman only came around every now and then.

Arman also held an envelope from the school that was for Troxa, and it felt like a badge. He walked across the room, and he tossed the envelope on the lap of his nephew. Arman looked down at the couple and he announced his presence further, "It seems to me that the both of you need to move out. Sethos and Tylien might 'accidentally' kill the kid, so you don't need to stay there. Oh and I hope you don't mind me intruding." Arman took another drink of his scotch and he looked down upon the puzzled face of his nephew. Arman wondered if his girlfriend would absolutely hate it if he brought home two teenagers, one being pregnant and her relative, no doubt. Arman decided to offer his own home, "So, I will pressure you two to come and live with me. At least you don't have to worry about-" all of a sudden there was a crash upstairs, no doubt Sethos having a tantrum, "-that." That was perfect timing, itself. Even Arman was amazed at that. Arman had not worked out the details, but he did not want to be the only voice in this either. He walked over and took a seat next to Auden, a smirk across those lips. Something about his nephew having a kid made him giddy.

Or it was the scotch.

Troxa just knew that everything would be fine, in one way or another, that was, until Auden spoke that she was kicked out her parent's house. Well, it was her dad. Her dad kicked her out of the house for being pregnant. It was not really her fault, since it was mainly his. Troxa just didn't know what to say about that, and then she spoke about her being too scared to be here. That much he knew of. He bit his lip and he sighed, "Your parents should not be that heartless. My own father seemed even just a little bit excited. But I agree, it isn't safe to raise a kid here. I am sure that Terence raised his son away from here." He knew that it would be really impossible to raise any sort of family, or even a safe family here. His brothers were just out of control and there was nothing he could do. Then he felt something hit his lap and he looked down. It was an envelope from the school, which he ripped open and out fell out the letter and the badge revealing that he was made Head Boy. But Auden didn't have one. Why wasn't she made Head Girl? Troxa set the badge aside and looked at the person who delivered it.

Arman was here, and he was talking to them. The Slytherin narrowed his amber eyes and realized that Arman had been listening in, and that was fairly rude. However he did not have much choice though, did he? Troxa then heard what he was proposing, and basically telling the two of them to come live with him. There wasn't anyone dangerous there. Arman might have been a Death Eater in his past, but he was a casual drinker and a lot nicer when he was drinking. Arman lived in a huge area. Like a manor, but most of it was empty. He did not know a thing about Arman's woman though. Troxa looked over at Auden and he shrugged, "It is a place to live but uncle Arman, why would you want to help me or Auden out? The baby is due around Christmas time, so what then? Do we graduate or drop out and take care of our child? There are so many questions, this is just overwhelming." He looked to Auden and he honestly wondered if she was wondering the same thing. What do they do from there?

"Parent. My mom is dead, remember? I think he's upset that I didn't finish school first. He thinks I'm throwing my life away with some boy I barely know. But if we can't stay here, and my dad won't let us live with him...where are we supposed to go?" Auden wanted to cry. Especially since she felt like everything was falling apart all around her. First her dad hates her because of what she had done. Then, she was about to have a baby and she was completely unprepared. What was she supposed to buy for a baby? On top of that, what was she supposed to do when it came time for her to actually have the baby? Auden needed a woman to talk to, and she knew of none. Then, there was also the fact that she and Troxa had no placed to go. They couldn't just keep the baby at Hogwarts! Would they even stay in school once the baby was born? Auden sighed and rested her head on Troxa's shoulder, burying her head into his neck for a brief moment. Auden was scared. In fact she had never been more scared in her entire life, and she wanted it all to just end.

Then one of Troxa's relatives cut in. He must have been listening in, and he actually sounded much friendlier than a lot of the other Matthias' did. He was actually offering them a place to stay, and in the midst of his offer, a loud crash upstairs made Auden jump. "That is awful kind of you. But are you sure that you'd be willing to take the both of us and a baby in? Plus there's all the questions that Troxa has as well. To be honest, the both of us have no idea what we're doing. We have no idea what to buy, where to go, we don't even have names picked out." Auden confessed as she removed her head from the crook of Troxa's neck. She was feeling a little bit better now that she knew someone would be willing to help her and Troxa out a little bit. Maybe she could actually finish school after all? Auden knew it would be easier for both her and Troxa to get jobs if they Graduated with diplomas. Plus the last thing she wanted to do was ruin Troxa's life so early because he had a family to provide for.

Arman was determined to have them in his home. His home was large, empty with just a few people and a grouchy house elf. Seeing Auden lean on the shoulder of Troxa, it was somewhat cute. Arman had a relationship similar to that, but it was a bit more complicated. For one, he hated marriage. The idea of it made him sick. There were laws and stuff. None of it appealed to the former Death Eater. "If I wasn't sure, my dear, I would not have offered in the first place. If you guys had any idea what you two were going to do, then I would suggest that this baby was planned out. Seeing as it was an accident... Well, never mind that. Now for the questions." Arman finished his glass and he set it on the table to the side of the couch. He started off with Troxa's question, "First of all, congrats on making Head Boy. Marvelous. No, don't be dropping out of school. Timing with labor works out since I think you guys have a break then. No need to think of names until you know the gender. I would be willing to watch over the kid until you guys graduate, and on Brightstone weekends, you can come out and meet me and my woman to come and see your kid. As long as you don't mind living with a former Death Eater, then it all works out. By the way, Auden, I'm dating your aunt so this is one of the reasons why I am pushing it so much." Arman knew that he had everything under control. "So, Troxa, go pack and we can get a move on. We have shopping and stuff to do." Arman was in a hurry, and he knew it needed to hurry up seeing as another crash from above could be heard.

Fin
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back