New Friends

Crystal Storm

OOC First Name
Nicole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Crystal has nothing to do so she went to the student lounge. She sat and looked at the people walking in front of her. After awhile she opened her blue sling bag and get a book. Later she got tired of reading and stood up to explore the room. As Crystal was walking she opened her bag to see if her blue ballpen was there but she accidentally bumped into a girl walking too. The girl was carrying some books so when the two bumped at each other the girl dropped the books. "Sorry! I didnt mean to! I was checking my bag so I kinda lost my track." Crystal explained to the girl.

`Brightstone weekend? Who would want that? Trips are for kids` Darla thought as she enter the library and took a book to read. She had been reminded by her papa that she had to work hard for school so that she could get a good job later on. The little girl in Ravenclaw robes grabbed a history of magic book from the racks and brought it to the table. She opened her notebook and took notes on it, she flipped the next page to continue writing, unfortunately she was on her last page. The girl groaned as she stood up and put the book back in the racks neatly and walk back to the seat that she was sitting. She placed her head on her bag and started to think what was going to happen if father found out that her grades weren't perfect? She knew that he was going to kill her and make her study even more, or even transfer her to other school. Poor Mason, soon he would end up like her too.

After a while `resting` in the library, Darla stood up and leave. The student lounge was located on the same floor, so why not bother to check up on that place? She rarely go there knowing that she couldn't study there since the place is always filled with students. She entered the lounge and accidentally bumped on a girl who was carrying a book. Of course the book fell, she wasn't expecting it to not fall. The second year Ravenclaw kneel down and took the books and handed it to the owner. "Don't worry about it, it happens to me sometimes." She said not looking at her but to the ground and took the last book and smiled at the girl as she place it on top of the other book. "Watch out for those snakes" She said as she glared at some Slytherin first years who were laughing at them but luckily, right after she glared at them, they stopped.

James was walking around the forth corridor wondering whether he should go to the library and visit his brother, or if he should go to the student lounge and look for somebody he could make friends with. He decided that he'd go to the student lounge. Adrian was probably busy doing something. His brother always went online when he was bored, and the library had a few. When both James and Adrian were home, Adrian never really talked to James that much because he was busy with his computer. James walked towards the student lounge while wondering how he'd get downstairs with those crazy moving stairs. He decided to wait until he made that decision.

When James got to the library, there was many people chatting, pushing each other around, and doing everything that they always do. He saw some Slytherin boys in a group, about three Gryffindor girls chatting, and even kids from different houses talking. The weirdest thing was that there was no adults in the room, and somebody would probably get hurt the way James saw it. He sat down at the nearest chair and looked around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back