New Friends

Alexandria Black

OOC First Name
Elise
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Alexandria was exhausted by the time they reached the student lounge. "Why did we start from the dungeons? That is way too many sets of stairs." She complained, collapsing into a chair. She looked at Meyke, wondering if she was as tired as Alex. "So. What happened with you and Hayley? If you want to talk about it."

First good friend, new step for Meyke Liechandra. Things were not going so well since she had been here. She just didn't feel like making conversations with her dorm mates or making new friends. She had no clue why or how but certain things just kept lingering in her tiny little peanut sized brain. Things had not been well between her parents. Just a few days before she reached hogwarts, her parents got divorced and she, obviously, moved on with her mother to a new place. Actually, her mom, Fanny knew pretty well about this magic school from her sister and she was very supportive about it. But just as they moved in Makassar from Gorontalo, it was time for her to board her train to Hogwarts. Meyke felt very bad about leaving her mother alone in the new place but she was left with no option. She sure was very worried about her mother and hoped she could write a letter soon.

Sighing, she looked around as she stepped out of the dungeon wondering the student lounge. She just could not stop thinking about herself. She was totally new here and she didn't know about Hogwarts very well. She kept walking with Alex and then they arrived at student lounge.

"Uhm, so this is !" Meyke said. "Hayley is bad girl," Meyke added, answered Alex's question.

Alex frowned. Meyke didn't seem to want to want to talk about Hayley, however she wasn't very good at reading signals. "But what actually happened? Did she use spells on you or not?"

((OOC: Sorry, I can't think of anything else to write.))

"Woah, woah, i didn'--", Meyke bit her tongue. She very well knew it was badless talking about Hayley. "Okay, FINE! I'll tell you about her a little."

Different sort of emotions filled Meyke's heart, very different and unique which she did not understand at all. It was all really very confusing. She should have just ignored and walked out of there because it seemed like she was about to cry. No -- she sure was strong but someday all the emotions had to come out. She felt bad that she really hated Hayley. She could never figure out why she hated her so much. "Uh, she was stalking at me everyday. She was rude and hate me. I don't know why but she looks so wealthy. Maybe it's the reason," Meyke said.

Alex was startled when Meyke snapped at her. "What?" she muttered, feelings hurt. "She was stalking you? You can report that can't you? To the....teachers?" She was unsure, but she wanted to help, now that she'd seen how upset it'd made Meyke.

Meyke blinked, not able to believe her eyes. Meyke felt like answering Alexandria. Sure, if Alexandria had asked Meyke something like that she would have bonked Alex's head on the wall. Meyke felt bad about Hayley now. Meyke kept thinking about a way to save herself from other people other wise only hell knew what she was going to do if they would laugh at her.

"Yes, I think she was stalking me. I don't give a care anymore. I'll just dispose of it later. Of course, now I have to go around, looking like a slob," Meyke responded quickly.

Alex nodded sympathetically when Meyke confirmed that this Hayley girl had probably been stalking her, and smiled slyly when she said she would dispose of 'it'. However she realised that Meyke felt uncomfortable talking about this girl, so she changed the subject. "What is your favourite subject?" It was weak, and she knew it, but she wasn't practised at talking to other people, and she couldn't think of anything else.

The day was turning into a nightmare-- it was as simple as that. Apparently, life had decided to finally catch up with her and cause her unnecessary annoyances. Alex that was now in a dark space with her had brought even more tension on her day. Meyke's life sucked and she had not a single clue as to which direction she should run in order to place her life back into the order that she knew and loved.

Yet, she still was self-conscious whenever she walked through a large group of students. Her self-esteem wasn't all that high and she had to force herself out of her dorm every morning, with flawed and empty hopes of something spectacular to occurr. However, with each day that passed, her life seemed to become worse.

"Uhmmm .... I prefer Potions ..." Meyke's voice broke her trance as she snapped her icey brown eyes back to Alex. Meyke then shfited her position and raised an eyebrow.

"How about you ?" Narrowing her eyes, Meyke asked back to Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back