new friends :)

Trixie Pompeii

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Trixie stared in awe at all the trophies around her. There were hundreds of them! This was her first time in the trophy room, and she hadn't expected there to be so many! She wandered around the room, squinting at the names on some trophies, trying to find the ones she was looking for. Ah, here they are. Quidditch trophies! Trixie had been looking for information on past Qudditch teams, wanting to know how frequently first years made it onto the team. Then, just as she was examining a particularly old trophy, she heard the door open behind her.

Rubie was exploring the grounds, she hadn't gotten lost so far, and was hoping not to. She smiled at the thought of her getting lost, it would be so stupid. She opened a door to a room, and wandered inside. She soon figured out it was a trophy room.

"Wow" she breathed to herself, looking at all the different titles. She looked ahead and spotted a girl, who she had seen before, in the Common Room and Sorting Ceremony. She was another Gryffindor. Rubie smiled confidently,

"Hi" she said, walking over to where the girl was, then spotting she was looking at Quidditch Trophies.

"Awesome" she mumured taking a glance, before turning back to the girl.

Trixie looked up and saw another girl enter the room. She looked vaguely familiar; Trixie thought she might have seen her in the common room. The girl looked around the room. She seemed just as interested in Quidditch trophies as Trixie was.
"Hey" she greeted her with a smile. "I'm Trixie. You're a Gryffindor too, aren't you?"

"Hi" Rubie replied with a smile "Yeah, I'm Rubie" she said happy she had met someone in Gryffindor, she hoped that they would become good friends. "So, you like Quidditch?" she asked, guesturing towards the trophies, is was a question that she had to ask.

Trixie grinned, pleased to have been asked about Quidditch.
"Yeah, I love it!!" she answered enthusiastically. "I can't wait for tryouts. I'm going to go down anyway, even though they don't usually take first years, just to see if they'll make an exception. I'm so excited".
Trixie smiled. She loved talking about Quidditch.
"Are you a fan?"

Rubie smiled, and replied

"Yeah, I like it, not as much as my brother though, he's crazy about it!" she explained "He would definitly come to the try outs with you! He wants to get in the team, especially as our parents got us Scarlett Streaks for out birthday! I think I'll try out in a couple of years, I'm going to get better first... I love flying though" she added with a grin.

Trixie smiled at Rubie; she seemed really nice.
"Wow, a Scarlett Streak? You're so lucky" she grinned. "Your brother sounds pretty cool too, I'm guessing he's a Gryffindor aswell?"
Trixie laughed. "We should all go training some time!"

"Yeah, he is" Rubie said with a smile. She then nodded at Trixie's suggestion

"For sure! I'm in, and Ryan will too, it will be great to get some practise in" Rubie said excited. then asked

"How long have you been flying for?"

Trixie grinned with excitement. She couldn't wait to get started!
"I've been playing since I was really young. My dad plays professionally so he's always encouraged me to do it. I play on a team back home too, it's brilliant" she smiled. "What about you, how long have you and your brother been playing?"

Rubie looked impressed and smiled "That is brillant" she agreed.

"Well, ever since we were little, and you could buy those beginners brooms, for young children, you know the ones that zoom around?" she replied "Then we had some old brooms we used to zoom round on" she explained.

Trixie laughed. "Oh yeah I used to have one of them too, they were brilliant!" She grinned. "Oh what dorm are you in by the way? We might be in the same one!"
Trixie glanced around at the Quidditch trophies again. She really couldn't wait for tryouts!

[I'm going to make her in the same dorm as Trixie... if thats all good, dorm 5 right? I'll post in it soon, just had to reqest approval to join the group as I had forgotten. So shall we make Trixie and Rubie best friends? Cause they get along really good!]

Rubie nodded in agreement, smiling.

"Erm, I'm in dorm 5, what about you?"

Trixie grinned at Rubie, then glanced down at her watch. She got a shock when she saw how late it was.
"Uh oh, I'd better be going, I didn't realise how late it was, and I've got loads of homework to finish!' Trixie didn;t want to leave - she was enjoying talking to Rubie - but she knew she had to get started on her homework.
"It was nice to meet you anyway" she smiled. "I'll see you in the dorm later i guess!"
She gave Rubie a little wave, then left the trophy room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back