New Friend???

Margarette Woodlock

OOC First Name
Marga
Wand
Knotted 8 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Margarette was wandering about the corridor, she wasn't busy so she decided to walk around. She only knew a few people since she didn't go out of her room frequently. She took a seat on one of the benches there and waited for someone to arrive. "Would I make a new friend, or would I see one of my friends?" she said to herself softly. She wished her brother was there. She was sure that he would be nice to her. SO she just sat there and watched other students pass by.

As Lianna had been very quiet since starting her new school, she hadn't managed to make any friends yet. She wasn't at all lonely, but she was beginning to be a bit stressed about school. Hogwarts was so much harder than her old school! Today Lianna had actually left her dorm room and gone for a walk. Lianna wandered down the corridor, looking around for someone to talk to. "Hello, Margarette Lipayon." she spoke the girl's name aloud. She had never spoken to the Ravenclaw before, but by now Lianna had learnt the names of most people. "I'm Lianna."

Alexia never spent mush time in her dorm room and was starting to think that was a good place to go. None of her friends were around -because she did not actualy have any- and nobody was bothering to talk to her. She had been through a stress full day and had failed to do a spell in front of her whole class and was still feeling down about it and quite shamed. Alexia was rounding a corner on the second floor and walked straight into the corner of a seat. She fell down hard on the ground and was sure she had brought someone down with her "I'm so sorry" She moaned trying to pull herself to her feet. She felt her cheeks burn red, today wasnt going to great "Is everyone OK?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back