Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dan ♡
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
I know this is a bit early but I'm just going to get straight to the point.

Charlotte has a brother that is currently 8 years old that will be attending Hogwarts during the year 2043-2044 and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to take him? I was thinking of doing it myself which would be fine but I feel like it wouldn't be fun rping with myself and I also have all these other characters that I'm thinking of making and I'm afraid it's going to get too overwhelming for me. Anyone is welcome to take him as long as they won't go inactive all of a sudden. I already have a birthday for him and a play-by but that's about it. I can understand if no one is willing to take him because I'm pretty sure everyone on here is already overloaded with characters so if no one can then I will just take him myself.

Thank you so much :wub:

I was going to say I'll take him, but I already have three others for Y27 D:

Aww :doh: Don't worry, It's fine :D I'm still open for anyone who wants to take him though :wub:

I have no plans for Y27 so I'm intrigued. Who's his play by?

Yaay! :woot: His play-by is Niall Horan and I don't really have a set birthday for him but he'd probably be a taurus or something like that. I'd be really happy if you could take him ^_^

I think I can do it. I only have a possible transfer planned for that year. Feel free to pm me with anything about him you want me to know and I can work it into a bio.

Thank you so much :wub: I'll PM you the details later :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back