Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Writing you want on the banner: "Isabella Chaos" and "Making Bad Look Good"
Font (www.dafont.com): Black Jack for both please
Celebrity you're using: Leighton Meester of course
Image(s) you would like on the Signature: Main One! (if you can make this one more contrasted if you know what I mean?) please have her arms on her hips show in the banner :p , and This one (just ONE of the three in this image--you can pick which one you think is best).
Colors you'd like: The grey background in the first picture is really pretty or purple like last time is nice too.
Would you like a house crest? If so which one?: Slytherin please :)
Size?: The biggest it can be!
Is there a specific background you would like? if so what?: No just a solid color for the background, or whatever you think looks best.
Border? If yes what color?: Yes please, black
Anything else? (change eye color, etc.) OH! If you could pleeease change the color of the shirt she's wearing in the second picture to green? :D If you can't then that's fine. Oh but don't let the jeans show! Isabella doesn't wear jeans much ;)

You're the BEST Kat!! :D

I keep changing things due to my mood/whatever song I'm listening to, sorry! :doh: :r:

rc6btv.jpg

There you are!! I couldn't get the grey background to work out right....sowwy :( You know the drill, just let me know if there is anything that you want changed!!

Thanks Chick
Kat

Omg yay!!! It's great! :wub:

I just have one small request :ph43r: Can you make the picture on the right bigger? Like, you can cut off more of the dress and just have her hands showing at the bottom?? Does that makes sense?

Mhmm!!! :D
Can you make the border a little thicker? If not that's fine!

XD I was actually looking at that and fixing it before you even said anything. I forgot to resize it then do the border, instead I did the border and resized it making the border too thin. I'm a goof =))

2cxc110.jpg

OMG YESSSSS!
You deserve a million glomps!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back