Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon made his way slowly up to the cliffs, a place he hadn't been before. Of course he wasn't allowed there, but it was just like the Forbidden Forest, that area was out of bounds but people still went in there. If these places were so dangerous then why not block it off? That would be the smart thing to do. With a sigh he sat down on a rock and looked behind him to see if anyone was near, though if someone did find him he wouldn't be easy to catch.
His puffskeins, Deo and Canice, hopped up onto a rock next to him and hummed happily as Aeon stroked them. It was a nice day today, everything was so beautiful during spring.

Faith was never one to break the rules and enter those places that she wasn't supposed to, but today she felt a bit of a rebel, she grabbed her coat and walked over to the cliff's, if they were like the ones near her home then they must be gorgeous, she couldn't wait, infact, she had wondered all night weather she had ever been to the cliff's at Hogwarts New Zealand. As she walked over to them, she noticed someone familiar that she had no spoken to before, but was positive he was in her lessons. She paced herself, brushing herself down and clearing her throat. "Hi there" she smiled, her face beaming in the sunshine.

Aeon nearly jumped when he heard a voice behind him. "Oh hi, You scared me!" He said with a slight laugh. "Uh, I'm Aeon. Your in some of my classes aren't you?" He asked, holding out his arm for the girl to shake. He should really listen more carefully for people who snuck up on him. He glanced over at his puffskeins who had now fallen silent since the girl had come.

Ellie had been sitting in the common room, looking over a box of old photographs she had of her mum, some with her and other members of her family in too. She had been looking for fifteen minutes or so when she felt tears form in her eyes. Fed up of crying, Ellie had shoved the box in the back of her wardrobe and decided on a walk outside. It was a nice day, the air was fresh, the sky was blue, scattered with fluffy white clouds, and it wasn't too warm, just comfortable with a light breeze. As she walked accross the Lawn, Ellie stared over at the cliffs. She had only been there a few times in her three years at Hogwarts, and the visits had been brief. The main reason being students weren't allowed there, so usually there was no-one there to talk to, but she had sat herself for little more than an hour after her mums death. When it had been cold and windy. Ellie had always liked the cold, and the wind, but she had particularly liked it then as it made her feel alive, as stupid as it sounds. She had just felt so numb around that time. Before she realised, she was standing at the edge of the cliffs, looking over, imagining what it would be like to fall down there. The adrenaline rush would be amazing, and if a little voice in her head didn't tell her that death would meet her at the bottom, Ellie would probably have jumped. Hearing voices she turned around, a little startled, she hadn't known there was anyone else there. A little off sat a boy and a girl, a little younger looking than herself. "Hey, I'm Ellie" She introduced herself, walking over to them and hoping she wasn't interrupting anything, tucking a long brown curl behind her ear as she smiled at them, a friendly smile.

"Ya, I think you are in some of my class's actually, I'v seen you around anyway" she smiled. Faith took a grasp on Aeon's hand and slowly began to shake it. "Wow, they are so cute" she grinned, looking dreamily at Aeon's puffskeins, she was reverted from them, as she saw some approach, she looked a lot older and Faith grinned at her as she approached, she introduced herself as Ellie, so Faith thought it'd be polite to introduce herself "Heya, I'm Faith" she stammered, then turning back around looking over the horizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back