Neita Wright

Arial Wright

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Full Name: Neita Ariel Wright
- Birth Date: 18th May
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance:
Hair: black hair with 2 white streaks in the front (cut shorter in the back than in the front)
Eyes: hazel coloured
Height: 5’5

- Parents: Francis Wright & Jennifer Smith
- Siblings, if any: Timothy Wright
- Pets, if any: Artemis (Tawny Owl), Duellona (pink Pigmy Puff), Eros (baby blue Puffskein)
- Area of Residence: Palmeston North
- Blood status: Muggle Born

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Hufflepuff im not sure why, sorting hat said I would be well suited and had the characteristics for all four houses.
- Best school subjects (And why): Flying – because Neita’s always dreamed of flying
- Worst school subjects (And why): DADA – because Neita is completely terrified of Dark Arts and doesn’t like duelling

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? snow wolf
- What would their Boggart be? Losing all her loved ones
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) a snow wolf
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Having all her family around her, while she finds out she a prefect.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Her 7th birthday, when her dad gave her the teddy bear she’d always wanted.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Will do later..

Nice character Neita. :)

Okay, a few questions I have for you are:

1)Why is Neita's patronus a snow wolf?
-Basically, what is the importance of this specific animal to her?

2)Why is the memory Neita would use to conjure a patronus that of her 7th birthday?
-i.e. Is it because that teddy bear is still a treasured item of her's, or possibly because it was given to her by her father?

I'll ask you more when I come back on. ;)

Thank you Blake :)

Okay

1)Why is Neita's patronus a snow wolf?
-When Neita was a little girl, her family when skiing, she got herself lost and out of nowhere a snow wolf appeared, it terrified her and she was about to scream and somehow she realized it wanted to help her, she followed it for awhile until she was finally able to see her parents again, when she turned to face the wolf again, it was gone. Neita continues to debate whether or not the wolf really did exist but she constantly dreams about it.

2)Why is the memory Neita would use to conjure a patronus that of her 7th birthday?
Because the teddy bear is one of her most treasured items, and she feels its all she has left of her dad.

:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back