Needing some friends! Enemies are fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvonne Ramirez

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hi you guys! I have Yvonne here and she needs some friends and then maybe she could have a best friend or an enemy. She is a Durmstrang student. She was bullied badly when she was younger and after her 'transformation' she is now mean, belittles people and is picky about her friends because she doesn't want to get hurt again. You can look at this topic for more info on her.

Any takers?

Hey there, I could offer Ashe her as friend or an enemy. Though from what I've read here I think the two could be really good friend as you've posted that now she's a much a meany. Quincy Ashe Cavell here likes to be called Ashe than her other name. She's really brutal and sarcastic, she likes to pick on other people in other words she's mean. Ashe is quite a B!tch, and likes to ignore the world at time.

Tell me what you think. :)

Yay! Someone posted! :D

I think it Ashe and Yvonne could definitively be friends. There personalities are a lot alike
This is one of my other accounts.

Can you start it? If you don't mind.

hi
i have jethro gibbson who is durmstrung if you want rp he would probally be an enemy as he hates nearly every one

Really? That would be lovely. Would you like to start the the topic for Jethro ond Yvonne?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back