needing children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dympna Bella-Donna

Dympna is of untold age but unusal beauty. On the serface she would seem like a kind woman who loves children and is extreamly clever. under that sugary extirior is a twisted woman who believes that she is doing good work. The children under her care all have a story about Mother Dympna and the expiraments that they had been subjected to. She has them well trained though for if ever asked about thier adoptive mother they will say only this "We are Mother's heart and soul."

What Dympna needs is a few aquentences that would know her and a few parents that would be willing to lose thier children. The Clow children are or are nearing school age so she can't work on them like she would like to. Dymphna needs newborns or toddlers who are without parents or who would be taken from thier parents if she can see that they are magical.

My character Abathyn might be one to give up her daughters, but only because she's going back into hiding after almost killing someone. Jaimee Dalmoir is almost three, and she is very boisterous and mischievious. Laani Dalmoir is about 6 months old, a little young.

Abby cares a lot about her children, and once she hears whats going on she'd probably freak and try to get them back.

It'd be kinda like they're being adopted.

So, what do you think?

That works. Jaimee can be worked with in the manner of turning that mischieviousness into evilness. Laani would be one of the ones that the house was all she knows so when Abbey finally comes to clam her children back Laani would no longer be her child.

Abbey would have a hard time getting her girls back seeing as Dympna hates giving any of them back. Just ask William.

Haha. Abby doesn't go down without a fight. She'd find out after about 6 months, but maybe considers the kids to be kidnapped? So she diesn't find them for a while. That's good with me, coz I'm trying to cut down on major characters and end up with four. So far I'm at 10 :r
Haha. Abby doesn't go down without a fight. She'd find out after about 6 months, but maybe considers the kids to be kidnapped? So she diesn't find them for a while. That's good with me, coz I'm trying to cut down on major characters and end up with four. So far I'm at 10 :r

Dympna has stolen children before so yeah that works. And bring on the challenge I've been looking for a way for Dympna show her evil side as well. :D

Can it wait till wednesday (nzt)? I'll be properly online then.

Hey!

I handle the transactions between the parents and the parent to adopt. Paris is a part time social worker in the muggel/wizard world so I'm already rping two adoption but may be able to give you one of the children (if its okay with the rper) and can keep it going if you like? I would also like to interview you as well? Since I'm already doing a story similar to this topic, I don't mind writing a good report?

It would be a good report because Dympna would only tell Paris about the 'good' that she's doing with the children not the experiments. As for the third child would it be male or female?

Is your home a Orphanage first and foremost? Second ones a child, but I have two others that might need a home. I still haven't talk to the rper yet. And I believe she is a female.

You could call Dympna's home an Orphanage but it's more of a foster home on the surface. Female is fine though she does like to keep a good mix. Also she only takes in children zero to five years old because after that she would have to suppress their memories and she sees that as tainting a clean slate.

You can has Tohoru :r
You knows you wants him for something. =))

Too old child! What do you expect me to do with a harmonies teen! No I need young children ones that can be molded and are able to take more damage.

I was kinda hopping you would beat him to death or something along those lines or make him less man hoish. xD

Well your not taking little Liam *squeals* he's already with a good family. (Hollawarth)

Anyways I'll tell you bout the kids later but I already sort have a home for them, it was a just in case thing. Still on for that interview?

What about Naomi? She's two years old, and she's mischievous, etc. If you want more information about her I'll let you know.

Paris: The intervew is fine seeing as she is part of the Daliy and would help her cover up some of the rumors that could be started up about her house in the woods.

Mel: She's nearly school age and it would be difficult shape her the way Dympna would want to shape her depending one the kind of magic she thinks that is suited for Ashleigh. Sad to say Dympna wouldn't take her.

Naomi: Tell me more about the family life. I could bring the kidnapping part of Dympna into play.

Naomi's parents are single, and she lives with her mum, her mum doesn't really care about her as Naomi was born after her father hadn't been with her for a while, she doesn't even know who Naomi's father is 100%. I'll make an account for Naomi's parents if you want.

Hm. Are the Dalmoir kids currently considered residents of the house? (and sorry about our rp, I'm limited to 160 characters on my cellphone so don't reply on it.)

I know how that is. Yes the Dalmoir children would be part of the house now but the way I'm writing it is that she brought them into the house together if that's ok with you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back