Need rid of a character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athene Perthro

If anyone has more characters than they can handle, and need any killed off? Some of the Death Eaters and some of my characters need and will need to kill people in their plots, and it would be awesome to have some actual characters to kill, rather than making up NPCs.

If anyone has any characters they don't need, and don't mind being part of a plot, please say so here. I'm sure, when we need you, we can find an interesting role for you to play before you die.

Please note: This goes for adult characters ONLY (Unless you have discussed it with Alicia.)

^_^

Hi,

this is a big plotline i thought of.

Lila Carla Kasey's mom is teaching DADA(tutor ) and her dad is workin in a muggle bank.I am soon going to be making the dad character .i had in mind that what if the death eaters plan that Lila is making wizards defenceful and she needs to be killed so than the dad of kasey would be a hidden deatheater acting to be a muggle bank worker(he went to wizarding school but he wrks in muggle according to the bio).He could come and kill her but I want it to be extra intresting so I want that when the killing is done its holiday time an dkasey and some of her friends ar epresent at the murder sight than the azkaban court trial and all but option 2

The father of kasey will be workin in a muggle bank but the death eaters put an imperious curse on him and under the curse he will kill her and say that he is a death eater but he wont be a deathe ater he will just be saying under the curse.Than after some time aurours will find out that the curse was put.And during that time Kasey wont believe his dad.But this cannot even be thought about before 25-05-08(my terminals))

thanks

Kasey, that is quite complicated. You will need to speak with Estrella and Alicia about such a big plot. I personally thing it is unnecessary. I believe what Athene was asking was just for characters to be killed in general, not as part of any big plot. She can correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for starting this, Athene. I was considering doing it myself and then just didn't.

Kasey, indeed you would have to go through Alicia and the Death Eaters. I suppose that there wouldn't be a problem with actually killing your characters, but as far as making it a huge plot would be rather unnecessary.

I would also like to point out that applications for Death Eaters are not being accepted at this time, so as to get everything organized.

If you wish to make this a plot, Brigitte, I would recommend making a thread in the Roleplay, Plotline and Story Development Section, just to prevent clutter in this thread.

Valcan Drage said:
If you wish to make this a plot, Brigitte, I would recommend making a thread in the Roleplay, Plotline and Story Development Section, just to prevent clutter in this thread.
This thread is in that particular section, but, all right.

I think it was a good idea making this thread.

But before you start making more rps, you should finish the one you already have.
Like Maddiie mother was supposed ti die before school started, I don't I just think, you should like finish the ones you have, its just me. Because I have a plot going on with Katie Lovegood, and were just waiting for that to happen.

Brigitte Naberrie said:
Valcan Drage said:
This thread is in that particular section, but, all right.
I am just concerned about the amount of spam that seems to accumulate in Off Topic threads, and wish to minimize it as much as possible in this particular thread.

I sincerely doubt that moving my on topic conversation to another thread will reduce the amount of spam in this or any thread, but so be it.

Sorry for interrupting are there any DE online right now?

I just need someone to start up the event now.

I was thinking at the Leak Tina goes there looking for Tharatnos but interrupts some kind of DE meeting. And the one who wearing the hooded sweater kills her...

Roswald Hollawarth said:

I was thinking at the Leak Tina goes there looking for Tharatnos but interrupts some kind of DE meeting. And the one who wearing the hooded sweater kills her...
The one wearing a hooded sweater? I do not know who that is, but the Death Eaters would never have a meeting at the Leaky Cauldron. Too public.

Sophia Stark said:
Roswald Hollawarth said:

The one wearing a hooded sweater? I do not know who that is, but the Death Eaters would never have a meeting at the Leaky Cauldron. Too public.
Hooded sweater was the one in the prophecy. Can you guys give me idea why you would be there. Maybe three of you are having drinks, Tina already has a reason to try and hurt Tharatons but he not online.

It wouldn't make too much sense, considering you already have a plan with someone else, as Sophia pointed out, the DEs would never have a meeting in the Leaky, and most of us know next to nothing about your prophecy.

Sighs.

It is true that I have to wait, but everything moving so fast.
So I guess I will wait if anything comes up, just pm me.

I still think more DE should be call after she dies because now her husband coming out with his partner Raziel. I was thinking it would be like a small battle in there, but I don't now. I will have to do some editing. :ph43r: :unsure:

You cannot plan a battle involving the Death Eaters without even consulting them. I know you had talked to Thanatos about Tina's death, but I have never heard anything about a battle like you are talking about now.

The Death Eaters have plenty of places to meet that are far more private and more convenient than the Leaky Cauldron. And why would they have a battle over Tina's death?

Not a battle for her death no.

He would be mad though, what other places would you recommend.

But that won't make sense, so I will wait than.

hey to help Roswald some assistance in this matter the prophecy is very general so as to allow those involved to have freedom of rp.

As for the hood it is simply there to allow anyone to fill in as this person. Since the prophecy that was made does not name a murder.

I think roswald was not think of a battle but if he and Raziel showed up and the murder was still there it may cause a fight since Rosawld and Raziel are member of the ministry. I also doubt Deather would want to be caught and imprision unless it is apart of there own plot.

As for location this should be at least held away from everyday eye the Deatheaters would never choose a heavy populated place to meet. Most do not want there identity be known.

yep and if you need any more help explaining any thing then let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back