Need of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Sky

OOC First Name
Ash
Ok so like Joshua just moved his twin daughters back and they are going to Hogwarts New Zealand this year so he's in need of friends and maybe crushes but he really won't get close because he lost his wife when the girls were nine so he wants to have someone to talk to and have something to take his mind off his girls being gone so if anyone has anyone that would work post here please.

I have Kona's foster mom, Cathy. I can offer her for anything and she is real. Big into divination. She is unable to have children and there for she adopted. She is single and does not have many friends yet. Cathy is new around here and is 25 years old.

I have an older male with kids and they could be friends but he is 38 so it would be quite a bit older if that even matters. His wife is 35. Tomas and renea blake with their kids Harleigh and max.

So yea, I also have a 23 year old nut job who is bound to end up in askaban he is a death eater wanna be lol. His name is trae Blake and he is insane and is Tomas blakes brother.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back