Annabelle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
((Yellow rose for Cyzarine Haden))

Amy had only two roses to go, and was feeling pleased with herself. She was enjoying giving people their roses. Heading up to the seventh floor, she was sure that she had seen the name Cyzarine Haden before. She felt that she had seen it on the Heta Omega sister list, but there had been so many names she wasn't sure. Still, she decided it was worth a shot."Excuse me, are you Cyzarine Haden?" she asked.

Cyzarine had finished delivering her roses and was heading to the dorm to freshen up. She was stopped in the corridor and the girl who stopped her asked if she was Cyzarine, "I am yes!" she exclaimed happily, "Do you have a rose for me?" she could help but pre-emptively ask. If she was asking for specifically her then it had to be about a rose.

Amy was relieved to have found Cyzarine quickly."I do have a rose for you," she said, picking it out of her basket."Here you go!"

Hey Cyzarine,

It’s high time we had some more adventures!

Love,
Maddy

Cyzarine giggled lightly when she handed her a yellow rose. She took it and then opened the note. She quickly read it and smile easily. "Thanks! This is amazing!"

Amy smiled when Cyzarine laughed. It was fun delivering the roses and watching peoples reactions."It's okay, it's fun to deliver them," she said in response to Cyzarine's thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back