Not open for further replies.

James Woodlock

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Has the concept of having National Quidditch teams on HNZ ever been discussed, obviously I'm not suggesting having matches, but just as an extension of what we already have of lists of known Quidditch teams with team lists. Since we have people from all over the world and we have characters from all over the world we could have the national teams such as England, Ireland, Australia, USA etc... I just thought it could add a new dimension to the characters that go on to be professional Quidditch players they could also play for their national side. National teams could be listed in a separate topic in the quidditch hq forum.

Just a thought.

Hi Daniel,

National teams aren't something that we've discussed specifically. The closest that we've come to this is when I was working on the professional quidditch game that was going to be held earlier in the year and was trying to figure out how best to organize it. What I found was that there were a lot of people that would fit into a very limited amount of groups which also happens to be the case with the current list of teams that we have. There are a couple of teams that are complete, but most of them are not.

In light of the new quidditch system, we have discussed the possibility of having to change the amount of teams that currently exist, so this may very well be an idea we consider in the future. For now, however, adding another list of teams isn't something that we are prepared to do, but players are free to indicate in their bios that they play for a national team in addition to their professional team affiliation since we know that national teams do exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back