Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire made her way to the kitchens, popping her gum idly. It had been an odd rose, and she was pretty sure she knew who it was from, but still, there was a possibility she could be wrong. She hardly claimed to understand her brother's relationship or to even know how relationships worked, but Chrys seemed very... loose about the whole thing. She didn't know if that was a good or bad thing, but seeing as how he and Onyx were still somehow working, she wasn't going to complain. She liked having him in her life in that aspect, it was actually kinda cute the way her brother acted around him. She stepped into the kitchens, looking around. It seemed empty enough. Maybe she had misunderstood the rose? She shrugged, deciding to at least get some food. She wandered in, not noticing until she was further in that Chrys was bent over with his head in a cupboard, ass in the air. She grinned, hopping up onto the counter across from him. She rummaged in her bag a moment, before pulling out her slingshot. The opportunity was just too good to pass up. She didn't want to actually hurt him, so she choose a smaller pebble. If she didn't slingshot it too hard, she'd be fine. She loaded the projectile and took aim, releasing it with a quiet thwip.

Chrys wasn't sure what he was expecting to find in the cupboards, but he was waiting for Sapphire and so he figured waiting in the cupboards wasn't a bad place. He yelped though when he suddenly felt something hit him in the ass, jumping and smacking the back of his head on the top of the cupboard. "F*ck," he turned around to see Sapphire and frowned at her. "What'd you do that for, bloody hurt, Jesus," he said, running the back of his head, which hurt a lot more than the dulled pain in his lower half. There was absolutely no need to do that, she could have just let him know she was there. "If you wanted to bruise my ass because I sent you a pink rose, you've succeeded."

Sapphire laughed, slipping her slingshot back in her bag and leaning back. "Aw, but boo bear," She teased, grinning. "If you were looking for someone to pinch your ass instead you summoned the wrong twin." She summoned over a couple of sodas, setting one next to her for him and popping open the other one to take a swig. "Why did you summon me anyway, hm boo bear?" She crossed her ankles, setting her drink behind her and propping herself up on her arms.

"I mean, I wasn't specifically looking, you know," he said, rolling my eyes. "It's not like I wake up in the morning with a craving for Michael's twins and either one will do," he added, rubbing his rear again. "Isn't that thing considered a weapon, shouldn't it be illegal, you're such a muggle." HONESTLY. She could have chosen any other way to get his attention but that was her avenue. "And, really, I called you to the kitchens, isn't that obvious enough what I want?" He asked, approaching her slowly, still on the look out for any other projectiles she might be able to throw at him if he weren't careful.​

Sapphire couldn't help but laugh at Chrys's antics, shaking her head a bit. "You act so butt-hurt," She teased lightly, "It was barely a tap." She grinned, raising a brow as he claimed his summons was obvious. "Shall I assume it wasn't for my witty repertoire?" She teased, opening her legs a bit so he could stand between them. After Onyx's reaction to what had happened with Zephyr, she and her brother had had a long talk about Chrys and his antics. Apparently Onyx didn't care if the Hufflepuff played around, so long as he kept his kitty. It was weird, honestly, but Sapphire had no idea how relationships of any sort were really supposed to work anyway. She tossed her hair over her shoulder.

"Well, I suppose I can spare a bit of time. You are undeniably fascinating." She teased. "And I am the gorgeous twin." She grinned impishly. "And no one has been paying attention to me lately, boo bear. It's a crime." She laughed lightly, sapphire eyes sparkling.

"Well turn around and I'll flick something at you then if you think it's not that bad," he said frowning. She was usually always the one behind the flicking, so what would she know. He stepped up in between her legs as she allowed him and placed his hands on either side of her. "I mean, honestly, my ass is cuter than yours, so why are you trying to bruise it," he complained shaking his head. He liked Sapphire and Onyx both, and he couldn't deny the pull he felt from both of them. Besides, for whatever reason, Onyx seemed to be okay with this much at least, just not the other stuff. "Tell me, Tiger, why would anyone refuse to pay attention to someone so undeniably funny? I can't think of anyone who'd deny your company at all." He said, grinning.​

Sapphire smirked, tucking his hair back. "Nah. Not everyone can pamper you, boo bear. Someone has to keep you on your toes." She teased. She pouted at his attempt to flirt. "Its a tragedy, boo bear. I'm bored. The one guy I want to pay attention isn't paying attention." She sighed. "Apparently you are the only boy fool enough to enjoy our luscious ebony hair and sparkling sapphire eyes," she teased, running a finger down his jaw. "Of course, you like playing with everyone." She hesitated a moment, letting her hand drop. "Sorry about the other day, by the way. It was my idea to get out of the library. I didn't think you'd found one of Ava's Gryffindors to play with." She rolled her eyes. "Now he keeps sulking in one of your hoodies asking if he's a pretty kitty." She shook her head. "Honestly."

Chrys shrugged. "It's fine. I should have known he'd show up honestly," Chrys said shaking his head. He was fine all things considered and he was sure he'd managed to talk Onyx down from whatever ledge he'd moved onto. "I hadn't planned it, I was going to be good that day actually and then, of course, I walked in and there he was. It was an unmissable opportunity." He said, grinning. Elio was hot, what could he say? He had no defence. "At least he knows now. I did try to tell him, it just never seemed to come up in conversation, but enough about Onyx, I'm here for you, Tiger." Surely he wasn't the only one who wanted something here after all?​

Sapphire chuckled, shaking her head and laying her arms over his shoulders. "And what are you gonna do with me, boo bear? You haven't got very long, you know. I do have important things to take care of today." She ran her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. "I suppose you're important too, though." She teased, leaning up and kissing him softly. She was bored and he was after her attention. What was the harm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back