Madeline Kaimarama

🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
With her lunch finished, Maddy was eager to get back to delivering roses before her afternoon classes. Looking for greater challenge in her deliveries, she decided to pop her head into the student lounge hoping her next target might be in there during his lunch break. Even if he wasn't, maybe someone could point her in the right direction, and then she'd get to meet another new person in the process. "Hey," she announced to the room in general, "does anyone know where to find Caelan Maxwell?" This one was a bit of an odd rose, but Maddy hoped he would like it anyway.

Since getting back to the grove of his move, he's starting to like it. No cousins who shadows him and if there is one, he doesn't care. Caelan was happy to see the one person who makes his day everyday and he hopes to find her soon or he'll be as bored as a sloth. Entering the student lounge, Caeland was surprised to hear his name being called by a younger student. "Hey, I'm Caelan Maxwell." He waved his hand to capture the kid's attention.

Maddy looked around abruptly as someone answered her from behind. Well, it was an unexpected outcome for him to be coming in behind her, but that didn't matter; she'd found him. "Hi Caelan!" she said, turning. "I have a delivery for you!" Maddy pulled the pink rose out from her basket, and held it out to him, then hesitated, frowning. "There's no note, sorry." She brightened. "It's a mystery!" Maybe that was fun too, in a different way.

He was surprised to get a rose that day. Mainly it was only his cousins who knows him around the castle and nobody else. "Hey. Umm, are you sure it's mine?" Caelan can't pinpoint who would have send him a rose. he thought deeper, his brain sparking until a light bulb lit up. "Don't answer that, I think I know who sent it." He smiled and winked at the kid. "She thinks she's smart but I know her moves. Thanks for delivering." Kira was smart, yes, that's why the two were housed in Ravenclaw but he was smarter. "Hey, keep up the good work. You make everyone happy giving out flowers."

Maddy smiled along with the boy automatically, although she was more baffled than ever. She hadn't pried into any of the other roses she'd delivered, but this one she was curious about. "Who do you think sent it?" His comment seemed like an odd one to make about someone who'd just given him a rose, even if it was a pink one, which Maddy didn't pretend to understand. She gave him a sunny smile at the compliment. "Thanks! It's a lot of fun, making people smile."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back