My guys need lives too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian Rossi

Wand
Straight 14" Rigid Aspen Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hi,

So my female characters are pretty active lately, but my male characters...not so much :(

Does anyone want to help me with that?

Sebastian Rossi
Beauxbatons student; 5th year; 16; he recently moved to France from Massachusetts

I'm looking for friends, especially male friends, enemies, and love interests (i guess)

Ioan Finch
death eater; 25; has 1 son; originally from Romania and graduated from Durmstrang

I'm looking for friends, especially male friends/death eaters, enemies

Thanks!! ^_^

You know Leah is always up for meeting up with Ioan. ;D

Kiera: That would be great! Send me a pm when the next brightstone happens.
Izaak: I agree...they probably wouldn't get along all that well. Sounds like it will be fun :shifty: Do you want me to start?
Leah: Now that Leah's dropped out... ;) Do you want me to start an rp?
Chloe: Since she's from the states, maybe she could have known Sebastian. Did she go to Salem?

Chloe is homeschooled by her father and she lives in New York City. Her family owns hotels and is famous for it. Sort of like the Hiltons. Chloe is a pretty girl so with her family's wealth and power, people flock to her. She actually models some. Her mother is a muggle while her father is a wizard. They pretty much stay in the muggle world. Would Sebastion be visiting New York for any reason? Or Chloe could be somewhere on a modeling job and they meet? I'm not really sure...

I have Willow here if you need more people from the states to know Sebastian. They could have met breafly from all of Willow's moving around during the holidays. I also have this plot in mind but I would have to PM you with that one.

Kasey: Yea, that would be cool. When the Brightstone weekend happens we can rp.

Valencia: I could see Ioan and Valencia getting along well ^_^ I'll start an rp and send ya the link...

Chloe L: I will pm you with an idea...

Chloe S :p : You definitely look like Sebastian's type.

Willow: I can see her and Sebastian having met before, but I'd love to hear about your plot. Pm me!!

Chloe S is offline right now, but I could get her to start a rp for you two when she is back?

I have me and my brother Deviant. We could be cousin or something since were both from Salem. Its up to you?

I have Millard Lurken, a fellow DE who could be friends with Ioan. He's 27 so there isn't much of an age gap. I haven't got his bio up yet but he went to Durmstang and lives in England and is divorced (was married to Noelle Vierra) although is still very much in love with her and is father to Peter Lurken and Noelle is pregnant again with Millard's child (because they're messed up like that :p Nah he's happy ^_^ ) So if you want to RP let me know :)

Pat, that sounds great. I'm looking for Ioan to have more male friends and a DE with a kid as well would be great. Sounds like they have a lot in common and since they both went to Durmy, they probably knew each other in school ;)

Oh yay ^_^ That's great...forgot Ioan had a child too xD So do you want it that they knew each other well or just knew each other to see type thing?

Somewhere in between maybe? ;) Like, they kind of hung out, but since Millard is older they didn't really know each other too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back