My glasses for some sweets

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka walked out of the Three Broom Sticks not even needing to duck under Jon's arm. She felt so small next to him but then there advantiges to being small. She would grow she knew but still it was a bit disquiting to be looking up at someone's arm. "We are going to Honydukes. The ultamte place if you want to get sweets. Funny thing is I have eat a lot of candy before I get any sort of sugar rush." Zazuka said as she waited for Jon to let go of the door. She closed her jacket around her slightly. It had been so warm before that she thought this light one would do.

"I've hard of the place, and have visted as well, but its been a while" he says walking next to her as she zipper her jacket. His black hoody was keeping him wamr today, it had servreal designed, along with abig skull in the front. Pthers would probably judge him on that, possibley a death eater wannabe. But he wasn't no where close to wanting to be a monster, its what he refered them. Cold bloodless killers, he shook his head trying to block out the thoughts running in his head. "You know being away and all" he says smiling down at her.

Zazuka had been biting back the question but she couldn't help it anymore. "Where did you go?" She asked though she really wanted to ask Why did they go it seemed like to rude a question. Zazuka shook her head. She would asked that later. Zazuka had a way of noticing things about people so the jacket that he was waring didn't bother her because she had noticed that even though he dressed dark Jon was really bright person. She would acreadit that to being observitive but there where other things coming into play here too.

"Travel half the counrty " he would say looking at her expression the biting of the lip. Hmm who does that alot, he wondered thinking back. "Yes my father pulled us Hollwarath's out of school and we just follow of course" he would say bluntly not really sure how to put it in away so that she could understand. "It had its moment when we travel alot, it was to much at the end, so we came back home, will a cottage my father puchase for the man time"

Zazuka's eyss went wide behind her glasses. "Really? I wish I could travle like that but I barely have money for books. Sometimes being disowned has it's down side." She said with a soft sigh. She didn't miss her home at all she came to find. Yes around the holidays she seemed to want to contact her father and see if he had forgiven her yet but other than that she rarely thought about Willow's Rain anymore. She was even starting to forget some of the finer detiles of the place.

"Disowned?" he would look at her with concerned in his eyes. "What'd you mean disowned, your parents don't want you" he asked her again feeling a bit sympathetic for her in a way. He could never imagine that feeling or having no one to care about you. Maybe it was the same feeling of losing a parent. He continue gliding along side from her overhsadowing her form in a way but in a comfortable matter.

Zazuka shook her head. "No. My father didn't want a witch in the family. Said I was doing the devil's work with my magic. Before I found out that there was actually a school that taught magic I though there was something really wrong with me but then I got my letter and everything chainged. My father said that if I came to Hogwarts I could forget I ever had a home under his roof. I left." She said sounding like it wasn't that big of a deal. In reality it had taken a lot for her to leave the place where she knew she would be fed and watered. She may have been really hurt by her father, he nearly killing her three times but she survived. It turned out to be a good risk to take. She had made her best friends at Hogwarts.

"Oh I understand now, glad you did find Hogwarts" he said with a warm smile. Sometimes he would forget about thoes judgemental towards witch and wizards. He had forgot their where muggels who didn't approve of a humanroid to posses magic, its as if were rvil and all we did was chants to the devil. He had gorgot Hogwarts was a safe Haven to most.

Zazuka smiled like sunshine itself. "Yeah well it was lucky really. With all the strainge things happening around me. My father was starting to talk crazy." She said with a sigh. She would tell him what really happened in Willow's Rain just yet. Only her closest friends knew. "Anyway I'm out now and happy with life though I do have to work a lot to sopport myself." She said. Her job at Mr. Ollivander's kept her in food, clothes and books so life was some what good.

"My friend Kailey has talked her family into taking me in. All the Paramore sisters are so good to me." Zazuka said with a wide smile. She loved that family even if the father treated her like she wasn't there. It was better than being tortured just for being herself.

He smiled glad, that she didn't bare it alone. "Maybe one day you can come visit us, where still trying to buy a home but one day.." he would trail off to say. Of course just as friends, Jon knew the possiblities can be in the near future. But he wanted to respect her relationship for now, and not screw up what is already building.

Zazuka nodded. "That would be great. I would love to visit you. I'm already making plans to go visit Andrew and I don't know what Brian is doing but I'm sure I can spend an afternoon with him too. Harri too if I ever get to talk to her. I don't know if I can go visit Andy or not." She said trailing off. Thinking of Andy and how she had closed herself off to everyone made Zazuka sad but she normally didn't let it get to her. "If it's ok with your parants I would love to visit you." She said with a bright smile.

"Well more like parent" he said looking back at her. "My father you can say is a widow my mother passed away last year" he didnt want to go into details. It was painful enough he barley knew the other half. He was sure his father wouldn't mind, he accepted company and friends to come over.

Zazuka clutched the stich at her heart. "Oh I'm sorry I mentoned it!" She said then gave Jon a hug. She knew it was painful for people to lose a parent even though her's never really liked her. Zazuka didn't know if she would feel the same if one of her parents died but she knew what some of her friends had gone though. When Andy lost her father it crushed her. "And I'm sorry for your loss." She said after she let go. She pushed up her glasses even though they didn't tend to fall to the end of her nose anymore.

He would take her hug bag smiling a bit. "It's okay I found ways to cope with lost. Been keeping my self busy with school work and keeping the wonderful memory alive I had with her" he says looking away. Not all the time he was strong, but at least he was bearing it, not like Jacob. Jacob been getting into lot trouble lately."Anyways how you been?"

Zazuka didn't quite think he was alright but she let it go. "School, work, homework, friends then press repeat. It's good though, I never really live the same day twice. Life is too short for that." She said with a bright smile. Jon was a great guy she could see from talking to him all this time. She could also see that he was trying to keep himself together though all this. Something that she had to do every day. She was starting to get a lot of headaches but didn't want anyone to worry about her.

"That good, don't ever want to see you sad" he smirked tucking his big arms in his sweaters. Jon hope that this relationship would built strong, he likes making new friends. But he also like keeping them for a long time, just like his muggel friends back where he once dwelled. He still kept in contact with them, becuase they all made the effort to at least do it.

Zazuka couldn't help but think how increadebly sweet that was. A girl who wasn't taken would have sighed in her head. "Then it's fourtunet that your can't see me when I first wake up. I suffer from nightmares and while I don't really remember what they are after I open my eyes I do wake up in tears from time to time." She said with a small sigh. She could see the sweets shop coming up and smiled.

Jon laugh having witness his sister get up in the morning only to look suprise. "Wait you wake up crying? Oh so sorry to hear that. Your dreams must be intense than" he says looking up meeting her gaze at the upcoming candy shop. He also had witnessed his sister cry in her sleep, they were always about their older brother. It scares Jon that he resembles him alot.

Zazuka smiled softly. "I wouldn't know but they must be." Was all she said about it. She got to the door of the sweets shop and opened it now almost deparat for something sweet to take away the sour feelings that she was picking up from somewhere. She smiled up at Jon. Again she wished she where a bit taller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back