Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair

TWDgqBw.png

Jarica Ashley!/Gryffindor/ Beuxbatons/French Girl

Jarica is a little different girl from my rest. She's a bit shy and harder to make friends with, but she's very good at spelling and flying. She's never really been a good girlfriend!

qxWcpXs.png

Jenna Jusantrea/Proud be Hufflepuff

Jenna is my favorit girl. Becouse she is realy friendly tipe who wanna make her ouwn adventures shcool. She love so much live and her friends of shcool! She loves so much charms spells and can wait get started shcool leason!

L6CHB8D.png

Olivia Smith!/Other student of Ilvermony!

Olivia is from New Zealand, but she's not really her friends yet and I would love to have someone with her to do all kinds of things with. She loves being close to horses and nature on her farm. She would be happy meet new friends

tumblr_o9lut8eSOS1u6fuqco1_400.gif

Andrea Turner!/ Hufflepuff

She is girl who live in farm Tasmania and care of Triffles with her family. She hates somtime her brother becouse he is somtimes a jerk and somtimes a good broher to. If you wanna do something with my character, just let me know. She was a little surprise when she get in Hufflepuff.

So I thought I needed to make this too. I would appreciate any opportunity to do it with you all! :wub:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back