• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

must post this here

Hunapo

Well-Known Member
Messages
189
OOC First Name
Prince of Darkness
Wand
I don't neeeed no shtinking vand
I do not have the necessary permission mask to post in the absence forum so I must post here. I appreciate the brilliant graphics you all have done for this MESSI competition and look forward to posing with the winning entry but I must be absent from you all a while.

It is most necessary - so all posts in The Borely will be free of me until I return.
Go on admit how much you will all miss me :r

Hunapo
 
Hunnykins, noo! *grabs onto* Don't leave me! I wuv you! :wub: ♥

Until you come back, I will make sad collages of our time together and play sad songs.
Hurry back. x

-Your currently-awaiting-proposal love.

;)
 
Back
Top